Lovely Day

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

As soon as Soojung opened her eyes, she realised she isn't in her room. She blinked for a couple of times, rubbing her eyes, looking around. "This room seems familiar though" she thought. She then rolled around, seeing Jongin staring at her with a big bright smile.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Holy sh-" Soojung tried to reply, but she fell off his bed. "How did I get here though?"

"I've no idea, I just found you sleeping beside me. You wanted to do something, didn't you? Ahh, you ert!!" Jongin laughed.

Soojung flicked his forehead as she remembered what happend last day. She checked her clock. 6:30am. "We're not even late. Wow. And he woke up. Double wow!" Soojung thought as she laughed. Asking for a bathrobe, Soojung quickly took a shower, then ironed their clothes. They seemed like they lived together forever, they did what they had to do, being used to each other's habits.

"COME ON, WE'LL BE LATE IF YOU DON'T STOP ADMIRING YOURSELF, PUNK!" Soojung shouted from the hallway. Jongin grabbed his backpack, running downstairs, laughing to the girl as he opened the door.

"My hair looks fabulously today. I'm pretty!" he proudly said.

"Um, you spoke like a gay..." The girl replied as she coughed, leaving Jongin with a "what the " expression on his face.

As soon as they arrived in front of the college, they met Myungsoo and Eunjung. Jongin froze as he saw that girl again, and Soojung noticed it. Myungsoo stared at them for a couple of seconds, then he greeted them with a small smile. He asked Soojung if she has 5 minutes for him. The girl slowly nodded and Myungsoo pulled her away from Eunjung and Jongin.

"Listen, I didn't mean to be that rude, and I'm sorry if you think I'm a rascal or something like this" Myungsoo said.

"What's with this, suddenly? It's okay." the girl replied with a small smile.

"I hope. So, friends?" the boy added as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Soojung nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, the two persons left at the entry of the college were awkwardly silent. None said anything until Jongin took out his phone, checking what time is it. Then, he kept on peeking on Eunjung, admiring her flawless neat look, and the ribbon pinned in her hair.

Myungsoo and Soojung walked back and the four entered in, walking toward their classes. The doorbell rang and Soojung's class walked toward the gym. Everyone changed into their sport clothes, and they were divided into two teams. Girls VS Boys. A big evil smile appeared on Jongin's face as he signed his friend that she'll totally lose in front of him. The girl only smirked, and the game started. The score got to be equal and in the end, with her last strength, Soojung marked, winning in front of Jongin.

"I told you! Uh-huh, I told you!! I'm the beeest!" Soojung happily danced in in front of him, and he only stared at her, laughing.

As soon as the break came, Myungsoo appeared in front of Soojung's classroom, and when he called her, everyone turned around, staring at her. She was pretty confused, but she felt awkward too, knowing how they stare at them. She walked out of her classroom, and Myungsoo handled her a small piece of paper with a number written of him.

"Call me whenever you need me, okay? And I was thinking if we could have a walk today.." the boy added.

"After 6pm is it good? I'm pretty busy until then." Soojung replied.

Myungsoo nodded as he left, leaving Soojung behind. An unknown person came behind Soojung, whispering to her ear to be carefull with Myungsoo. She shivered, and when she turned arround, the person dissapeared. She felt cotally confused and walked back toward the classroom, getting ready for her next class. During the teacher's boring speech, Soojung recieved a piece of paper wrote by Jongin. "You and me, after school. I want to treat you. Kkk~". The girl smiled and wrote an "Okay!~" as she slided it in Jongin's pocket.

After their studies finished, the two walked home, changing their clothes and leaving their heavy backpacks. Then they met and walked toward the Bonbu Park, where Kai bought two meat sticks, just like they ate when they were in Middle School. They sat on a bench, admiring the beautiful surroundings, as Jongin noticed Sulli with a tall man walking beside her. As soon as Soojung saw them, she called her immediately. The four met right after the call, and Sulli gladly introduced her boyfriend, Minho.

"Heh, this park is full of couples, isn't it?" Sulli said as she peeked on Soojung and Jongin.

"Yeah..it seems so." Soojung replied.

"You and Kai would make a sweet youple, y'know?"

"Daheck?! No way!!" the two yelled as they stood up.

"How cute!" Minho added.

Soojung looked at Jongin, Jongin looking back at Soojung. "Should we? Lol no, never. She is not my type.." Jongin thought. On the other hand, Soojung thought that they'll look cute, but she didn't really mean Sulli's words. Rain drops were hitting the floor angrily. A hard rain started right after a few minutes, and the four separated their way's home. Soojung opened her umbrella, pulling Jongin under it.

"You hold it!" she then added.

Grabbing the holder, Jongin lifted it a bit higher, to allow Soojung crawl her hand on his. The two walked to the girl's home, where they hanged the umbrella, letting it dry. Soojung walked upstairs to change her clothes, and Jessica made herself appeared.

"Kai, if it's not a bother, can you stay here this night? I have to leave due to my work and I don't think I'll be able to come home otnight. And I heared there's a storm coming, and you know how scared she gets of the flashes and the rest. I trust you!" the older sister said.

Jongin nodded in agreement with a smile on his face. As soon as she found her phone, she called Myungsoo to announce him that their meeting is canceled because of the storm. As soon as she walked downstairs, she was told about Jessica's leaving, and Jongin proposed to watch a movie. He wanted a horror one, which Soojung refused from the very begining, but since the boy didn't give up, she finally agreed. As soon as the movie began, Jongin peeked on Soojung's face, to see if she is scared or not. Her eyes were obviously big, and her expression didn't show any emotion at all. He pulled her into his embrace, wrapping his armd around her, warming her up. She rested her head on his shoulder, and the movie began. At each scary part, she either shivered, either burried her face into Jongin's chest. The flashes and thunders filled her up with  fear.

"C-can you sleep in my room tonight? This is scaring me o-off..." she said as she gulped.

Jongin only laughed as he lifted her up in his arms, walking up to her room. She held him tightly and she didn't even realise when he put her down, he still held him. Coming back to reality, she noticed it and she let him go, walking straight in her room, to her bed, grabbing her pillow, hugging it tightly. Jongin sat on her bed, beside her.

"Can't you hug me ins-" his words were cutt off by Soojung who wrapped her arms around Jongin's neck, hugging him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. They sat like that for a couple of minutes as Jongin start by tickling her sides, which made her laugh instantly. She was laying on her back as he got over her, tickling her sides and armpits. They both filled the room's atmosphere with laughter and fun, but as soon as they made an eye contact, the laughter dissapeared. They stared into each other's eyes, and Jongin leaned closer to her face. "What's this feeling...why is he coming closer?? Ugh.." Tones of thoughts were running through Soojung's head that moment, but instead of a kiss, Jongin whispered that he'll run home to grab his uniform.

As soon as he left, Soojung grabbed her diary, writing different things in it. Hearts too. She kept thinking, and thinking, and thinking. "What if one day, I'll fall for him? What if I would stupiditly confess and our friendship will end? This can't happen. No. It TOTALLY can't...." she thought.

 

 

"Who knows..maybe they will fall in love, maybe not. Obstacles are everywhere.."