Mischievously moves

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"Krystal !! Don't..please.."

"I'm sorry, I have to..he is who I truly love!"

Jong In saw Soojung leaving him alone, in that empty space, running into an unknown man's arms. The floor began to crack in the space between Soojung and her man and Jong In, separating them. The girl turned around, seeing Jong In crying..for the first time, she saw him crying.."

Soojung woke up with a shiver, still in shock from her so called dream, or nightmare. It was pretty strange for her since she didn't have this kind of dream for a long time. She took her phone, opening it, checking the hour. 6:30am. She grabbed her diary, noting and sketching the portrait of the event in her dream. she then called Sulli.

"Are you sleeping?" Soojung asked.

"No, y'know, I was only flying on a unicorn now!" Sulli replied.

Soojung laughed as she told Sulli to listen carefully to what she'll say. Sulli only replied with an "Mhmm~" as the other girl started speaking about her dream.

"What the...heck?!" Sulli said.

"I know right! I kind of got scared by it..And I feel like I have to be careful by now..Anyways, gotta hang up, I will leave earlier this morning." the other girl replied.

"Greet Kai for me." Sulli said as she faked a cough.

Soojung laughed as she hung up the phone and ran downstairs to iron her uniform. Dressing it, she finished her backpack and left a note on the fridge for her sister Jessica. She slammed the door as she ran toward Jong In's house, knocking on it hardly. The boy opened his house, and his eyes widened as he saw her in front of him.

"What on Earth...you haven't finished yet?" Soojung yelled.

When she arrived, Jongin was brushing his teeth so he only gave her the "Seriously?!" look. After he cleaned his mouth and face, he grabbed his uniform, getting ready to iron it. Soojung offered herself to iron his clothes since she knew she'll finish them up quicker than him. Jongin dressed, perfumed himself, adjusted his tie as he walked toward the hallway, putting his shoes on. The two walked outside.

"Bike or not?" Jongin said.

Soojung said they still have enough time, so they decided to walk to their college that morning. On their way they met Jiyeon, who, obviously, greeted them and decided by her own to walk with them to the college. Jiyeon seemed to be a nice girl though, they found common things with her.

Oncely arrived, the three walked toward their classroom where Soojung and Jongin finished the imperfection to their project before their first class, history. The teacher arrived, and the students started to show off their projects. Proudly, Jongin and Soojung walked foward as they both started to show what they found, but they got intrerrupted by Jiyeon and Myungsoo who claimed that they have the same ideas as the two.

"Why did I feel something like this would happen, geez." Soojung thought.

The teacher had no other choice but giving another subject to the teams. Different this time, to avoid any confusions and conflicts. After studies, Jongin told his friend Soojung to meet him at the library. On her way there, the girl met no one else but Myungsoo, who she tried to avoid contact, but he pulled her wrist, turning her around to face him.

"Next time when you bump into me, be nicely and apologize. I said that I'll let you this time, but I won't do it next time, get it?" he said.

Soojung yanked her wrist as she walked toward the library, to meet Jongin. Once again, Jiyeon was watching over them, togeter with her friend, Eunjung. Whispering something to Eunjung's ear. The girl followed whatever Jiyeon told her, and she pretended to drop her coffee can over Jongin's blazer. He instantly got up, yelling at Eunjung but his words were cutt as soon as he saw her angelic face. Soojung looked at her friend, who ran out of words, but after a couple of seconds letting out a slight "Nevermind, it' o-okay". Jongin decided to grab his things and leave earlier to clean up his blzer before it gets dry and it's printing in the fabric. Grabbing her things, Soojung also walked trough the exit of the library where she met Myungsoo.

"You again?" she asked as she rolled her eyes.

"It seems like I meet you again, tch." Myungsoo replied.

The girl rolled her eyes one more time as she began to walk, but Myungsoo pulled her wrist and pinned her to the wall. He stared at her not-so-shocked expression as he left a slight smirk. Before doing something else, Jongin arrived, pulling away Myungsoo as he took Soojung's hand, holding it tightly, and walking away. Until they reached Jongin's home, no one said anything. As soon as they entered in, Jongin pulled her toward the wall, and he leaned closer to her face, making eye contact. He then dropped his head on her shoulder, leaning on her. Loosing his balance, Jongin fell on the floor and Soojung quickly catched him and tapped his forehead. She then tried to pull him on her back, walking toward his room, who was indeed messy, and pulled him on his bed. She sat there about three hours, taking care of him and waiting for him to wake up. It was around 11pm when he woke up, seeing her sleeping beside him. What an angelic face she had. Even though his body was aching, Jongin took his phone, calling Jessica, telling her that her sister is fine.

Then, Jongin went back to sleep behind his future lover.