That XX

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"Why did that person tell me to be carefull with Myungsoo though? I mean, I still think he ain't that good as he wants to seem, but still..It's weird." Soojung thought.

The girl then turned around and saw Jongin was missing. Her eyes widened, and she suddenly ran downstairs. She smelled food. Reaching the counter of the kichen, she saw Jongin with a chef hat on his head, cooking something. Soojung bursted in laugh, which made the boy yell out an "Moooooooooorning!!" with an awkward tone. The girl sat on a chair in front of the counter and the chef gave her a plate full of pancakes with chocolate, and a glass of milk also.

"Have you hit your head while sleeping? You're being too nice for Kim Jongin." Soojung said as she laughed.

"Oh, this..Well, people change, but in a good way.."the boy replied.

Soojung didn't reply, she just began to ate. Then she cut a half of her pancake, walking toward Jongin, telling him to open his mouth. She fed him with a big piece. Slowly, everything started dissapearing, like nothing happened. Everything was black around, only Soojung was left. She looked around, scared by what's going to happen as she looked down and felt her legs dissapearing. She felt down, watching the darkness devouring her body. She shouted for help, but it was useless.

She felt her body shaking, then she opened her eyes, seeing Jongin close to her face, staring at her.

"Nightmare?" the boy asked.

Soojung nodded slightly as she have been her side as Jongin layed down on the bed, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her into a tight hug. He rested his head on her shoulder, looking at her. Soojung grabbed her phone, checking the hour which showed it was 4am.

"You know..we seem like a c-couple." Soojung mumbled.

"Really?" the boy asked, teasing her.

"Tsk, yeah.."

"I would have pushed him if he tried to hug me, but I didn't. I can push him away no more. I like his hugs. I feel safe. God, what's going on with me?" The girl thought.

"Sometimes, I just sit and imagine I and Soojung together. I mean, we would look cute. But seriously, this won't happen. It's just my fiction, my imagination. Even though this may become a fact, I doubt. I hardly doubt." Jongin's thoughts were deeper than he thought.

They both fell asleep until Soojung's annoying alarm began to ring. She grabbed her phone, clicking on it constantly, until Jongin's phone started to rang too. Soojung got up as she searched for his phone in his blazer's pocket. She turned off his alarm as she saw his background photo.

"SJ. What the..Soojung and Jongin? Come on, it's my imagination only. I know what this means, Super Junior, the band. Right, right!!" she thought.

"What she didn't knew was that "SJ" meant indeed Soojung and Jongin.."

The girl walked toward her bed, sitting beside Jongin, looking at him and caressing his face. She moved her fingertips down to his neck, tickling him slowly. He then held her hand, pulling her down as he wrapped his arm around her, leaning foward. Their faces were just some inches apart.

"Wake up, idiot, and let me go!!" Soojung yelled.

Jongin opened his eyes, making eye contact with Soojung. He widened his eyes, standing up, asking how did they get like this.

"I tickled your neck and you suddenly pulled me in your arms, idiot!" the girl yelled again.

Jongin started to laugh, walking toward the bathroom to change his clothes. Soojung quickly took her diary, writing in it again and again. She locked it when she heared bathroom's door opening and she went to change herself too. Right when they were about to leave, in front of Soojung's house was Myungsoo. Confused, the girl asked him why was he there. He only shrugged, joining the girl and Jongin on their way to the college. As they were walking, Jongin slowed his step, letting Soojung and Myungsoo walk foward. He inspected the other guy from head to toe, with a changed expression on his face. As they barely arrived, they met Eunjung, who joined them. As much as she tried to get some attention from Jongin, it was useless since he was only focusing on Soojung.

They arrived at the college, and during the classes, Soojung and Jongin barely spoke, and Myungsoo kept on coming and of course the other boy found it annoying. On their way home, Soojung asked him why was he behaving that weird. Jongin simply answered with a short "Nothing" as he speeded up his step, leaving the girl behind.

"He's behaving weird since morning. What the hell is going on?" Soojung thought.

She recieved a message from Jiyeon, asking for a meeting at the coffee shop near the park. She quickly told Jongin and ran away.

"Why do I feel weird when I see her with another boy? It's strange. I never felt like this.." He thought as he arrived home.

Soojung met Jiyeon in front of the coffee shop. They entered in, sitting at the table where Myungsoo sat at. Soojung questioned why was she invited there. Then, Myungsoo started telling her that he has a crush on that Eunjung, but since the "accident" at the library he noticed that she kept on talking about Jongin, and he wanted Soojung to find out if he has proper feelings for Eunjung.

Once she arrived home, she texted his friend, but he didn't answer. She questioned why. He never did that before. Meanwhile, the boy was out with, obviously, Eunjung. 

"If i am indeed falling for Soojung, how my cousin D.O said, I quickly need to erase these feelings. I don't want our friendship to end because of my stupid feelings. And since Eunjung invited me out, why not? I mean, It's a must.." Jongin thought.

On the other hand, Soojung kept on questioning what's going on with her friend, but she didn't dare to contact him again since she did a few times, she thought she'll look like a crazy insistent teenager. Eunjung's so called date with Jongin was a succes, and Jiyeon's plan to separate Soojung and Jongin seemed to work well too. Who knows what that two faced girl will be up to next? Myungsoo seems to play his role well, but who knows if he will be still acting or not.