Confession

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"Bought what I told you to buy?" Jessica asked.

The boy nodded. Then the older sister called Soojung to come down. Jongin heared footsteps coming downstairs. He waited her with a bright smile on his face. As soon as she reached the corner to the living room and saw Jongin, Soojung froze. Obviously she was touching her lips and obviously, the boy noticed it and began to laugh. Seeing that he laughs for no reason, Soojung grabbed a pillow and threw it right into his head.

"Okay okay, so the reason I bought you and him into the same place is because he wanted to buy your products to dye your hair, and that you two need to talk, but he bought you the products to dye your hair (she laughed). And I have to leave since I'm going to help Taeyeon tonight with her project. So, I told him what to buy and I'll leave it in your hands. See you!" Jessica said as she grabbed her bag, walking toward the hallway.

Before Soojung could say anything, her older sister left. She turned around to face Jongin, who just stayed still, looking at her.

"How comes you want to die your hair?" he asked curiously.

"It's a girl thing you'll never understand." she quickly answered.

Well, we all know Jongin wouldn't understand it. Taking the bag from the boy, Soojung did everything necesary and began to dye her hair. Watching the process intensly, Jongin kept on walking behind and in front of her. He was kind of surprised of how fast she was doing it, so he began to laugh.

"Should I die my hair too?" he asked.

"Want me to help you? I've done my hair and there is still left. I don't want to waste it." Soojung answered.

Jongin tried to make a joke, but it turned to be a real change. He sat on a chair with a towel wrapped around his neck, having his hair dyed. After that, they went up in Soojung's room, where she had her shampoo.

"Come on, I'll wash your hair." the girl said.

"Oh how lovely." Jongin added.

"Just bend down and shut up."

Turning on the shower, Soojung began to shampoo his hair carefully, and he was just sitting there, smiling. She turned the shower on again, cleaning up the shampoo excess. As soon as Jongin got up, Soojung grabbed a towel and wipped his hair. The boy offered himself to wash her hair. The girl pursed her lips which turned into a bright smile and sparkling eyes. She adjusted her water and Jongin began to wash her long hair, slowly and carefully, just like a boyfriend would do. Then she wrapper her hair around a towel, letting it the excess of water in it. While Soojung was blow drying her hair, Jongin walked in her bedroom, where he found her open diary. He knew it was not right, but he couldn't help it.

"Y'know, those butterflies didn't go away. I mean, they're still there, since Sulli helped me to re-meet him. And yesterday, when he k-kissed me..I thought I was about to explode, and those butterflies would escape. Even though I didn't want all this to happen, they did. And I fell for that idiot, Kai. Well, in my imaginary big mind we are a couple, since I bet in real it ain't impossible. And I am afraid to lose him. Tsk tsk.."

A big smile appeared on his face as he walked towars the bathroom, back-hugging his friend. As soon as she felt a pair of arms around her waist, she moved the blow dryer to his face so he would feel the heat and get lost. Instead of releasing the hug, he hugged tighter, making her yell out for releasement.

Jongin then laughed as he recieved a message from his friends.

From EXO crew:

"Come by Chanyeol's place. He's having a party with all our classmates. Bring K. too. Kkk~ See ya here!"

A wide smile appeared on Jongin's face as soon as he read the message. He told Soojung to pick something nice from her closet since they were about to leave for Chanyeol's party. He quickly ran to his place, changing into a sweater, shirt and jeans and ran back to Soojung's place.

"What the heck are you wearing?" Jongin asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"It is called a poncho. P-o-n-c-h-o. Understand?" the girl replied.

Jongin shooked his head confused.

"No doubt. You're an idiot.." Soojung added.

She walked toward Jongin, grabbed his hand as she pulled him toward the bathroom, grabbing a teasing comb and some hairspray, fixing up Jongin's hair. Soojung then pulled Jongin out of her house as they were heading to the party. Once arrived, Chanyeol greeted them with a big smile on his face, kinda creepy but cute. Like he usually does.

Soojung was kinda unknown with the place and some people, but Jongin helped her everyting it was necesary. She quickly got used to the atmosphere. Unluckily, some people were there to disturb them. The trio, Jiyeon, Myungsoo and Eunjung.

As soon as Myungsoo spotted Soojung, he walked straight to her to begin a conversation. Of course Eunjung searched for Jongin, trying her best to get him drunk. Their plan seemed to work well, until Soojung spotted the girl. She then left Myungsoo, walking toward the table where Jongin was drinking.

"He drank enough, don't you think? Get lost." Soojung said firmly.

Eunjung raised an eyebrow as she walked away and Jongin looked at her puzzled. She then grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward the crowded room to ask Chanyeol for a free room.

"NOT FOR ANYTHING ERT CHANYEOL. He got drunk and I don't want him to do anything stupid." she prevented Chanyeol's smirky face.

Then Soojung pulled Jongin upstairs, hardly, but she did it. As soon as she opened the door, he pulled the heavy idiot down on the bed. She closed the door behind as she sat beside him, caressing his face.

"Why the hell am I feeling this weird." Jongin mumbled.

"You are just drunk. Try to sleep at least. I'll be here if you need anyth-"

Her words were cut off by Jongin who pulled her down beside him, wrapping his arms around her waist. His face was only a few inches apart from her's. She could feel his hot breath against her skin, and she heared him mumbling.

"Just..stay like this."

After an hour of so, Jongin woke up and saw himself covered with Soojung's poncho. He got up, walking outside the room, moving toward the stairs as he saw Soojung coming up with a glass of water and a pill for his stomach pain. He was way more awake than how he was before.

Jongin pulled Soojung's wrist as he pinned her on the wall, holding on her hand tightly, causing her to drop the glass on the floor. Jongin's face was a few inches apart of Soojung's, she was staring at his closeness as she managed to gulp.

"Want to know what? Your diary page about me was interesting, I liked it!" he said with a serious tone.

The girl's eyes widened as soon as she heared his words. She frowned, making Jongin realise she was pretty angry because he read her diary.

"The fact I love is that I feel the same towards you though. But when I see you and Myungsoo together, I feel like kicking him out of here, I always think he may steal you away from me.. And I hate that possible fact. Because I love you, Jung Soojung. I love you very much." he then added.

Jongin leaned foward until his plump lips touched Soojung's. She then pressed them against his, kissing him softly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, his arms were around her waist as hs pulled her closer to his body. Running her fingers through his hair, Soojung felt how Jongin deepened the kiss, but she didn't back off.

One person was coming from the other corner and he stopped as soon as he saw the two kissing on the hallway. He stepped back, walking downstairs and leaving in a hurry. Poor Myungsoo, he got pretty hurt by what he saw.

The two lovers broke the kiss as they both gasped for air, Jongin resting his forehead against Soojung's, smiling brightly. He grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers, pulling Soojung toward the room, leaving the glass on the floor.

He once again wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he asked with a calm tone.

"..Kai..I-" 

"Would you accept this so called idiot Kai to be your beloved boyfriend then?" Jongin cut Soojung's words off by asking.

The girl slowly nodded as her face got redder and redder. Jongin's plump lips were again kissing Soojung's, softly and carefully.

 

"That night he promised me to try his best in our built relationship. I promised the same thing. I never felt so happy knowing that I have him by my side. Not only as a friend, but much more than that."

But what they didn't know was that this was just the begining of the worser.