Memories

Memory by memory [HIATUS]

"What the heck happened to him? I wonder why isn't he picking up his phone. Seriously, did something happen to him?"

The weekend passed quickly, Soojung got no answer from Jongin. She even spoke with Jessica about it.

"Maybe he needs some time alone..Go to college today and speak with him." Jessica also added.

Soojung nodded ad left in a hurry. When she was about to reach the road to the college, she saw Jongin waiting. She stopped, looking at him, who turned around and met a short haired girl. Soojung couldn't see her face, since the two started to walk to the college.

"...He has a girlfriend? He even kissed her cheek!! 'da ? He's behaving weirdly.." she thought as she felt a presence behind her. The person walked in front of Soojung, looking at her who kept on staring at Jongin and that girl walking away.

"Myungsoo, who's that girl?" she asked confused.

"Eunjung, why?" he answered quickly.

"You seem pretty calm for seeing her with my friend, i thought you would be pretty mad." she also added.

Myungsoo didn't reply, instead he pretended to cough. They started to walk to the college, and as soon as they arrived, they walked to their classrooms. Soojung had an unpleasant surprise, seeing Eunjung in her place beside Jongin.

"Excuse me, this is my place, can you move?" Soojung questioned politely.

"Um, actually she won't. She's going to sit here from now on." Jongin answered.

"What the..heck? Okay, but we've got to talk, y'know?" she added.

Jongin nodded, looking through the window. Soojung thought she'll explode, but the doorbell rang so she had to control herself. She sat in the back of the classroom, alone. Sulli turned around, resting her hand on Soojung's table. She noticed immediately how pissed Soojung was, even though Soojung didn't know why she was behaving like that. The history teacher came, Jiyeon and Myungsoo presenting their project. When Jongin and Soojung's turn came, the girl stood up, telling the teacher that she would like to present it alone since she did the biggest part in it. Jongin stood up too, looking toward her direction. The two began to verbally fight and the teacher had no choice, but send them to the principal.

They both sat on the chairs on the hallway, waiting for the principal to arrive. They didn't speak anything, until Soojung dared to open and ask why didn't he answer his phone. He simply said that he didn't recieve any call. Soojung took her phone out, scrolling down to see how many times she has called him.

"Why do you put a heart after my name, though?" Jongin questioned.

The girl shrugged. She sat beside him, staring at him.

"And again, when I tried to forget, she appeared. And she stares at me. I mustn't make eye contact.." Jongin thought, but he failed as soon as he turned his head to face the girl. He gupled as he blinked for a couple of times, staring at her beautiful face. The staring session was broke by principal's secretary who opened the door, telling the two students to go straight to his office.

Meanwhile, during the break, Eunjung, Myungsoo and Jiyeon had a meeting. Jiyeon was extremly proud on Eunjung's work, even on Myungsoo's.

"But, shouldn't we stop and let them alone?" Myungsoo asked.

"No. They need to suffer, just like me in the past. In face, those so called childhood friends of mine need to pay back. The wheel it's spinning." Jiyeon added.

Eunjung figured out now why Jiyeon was doing all these things. To revenge on Soojung and Jongin, who were her bestfriends in the childhood. But why? Jongin refused Jiyeon's twice confessions toward him, before he left Seoul. Jongin and Soojung forgot her, since she moved in another town and they lost contacts, but she is back, and she promised herself she won't let them escape.

After the discussion with the principal, Soojung and Jongin escaped with only a warning. She furiously walked along the long empty hallway as Jongin calmly slid his hands in his pockets, walking behind her. The girl suddenly stopped, turned around and walked toward Jongin's direction. She asked him why did he became so distant of her all of a sudden. He simply answered that he needs some other friends too, beside her, that he needs some time alone too. Jongin simply walked away, leaving Soojung speechless.

"What the...heck? This is how it ends? This is it?" Soojung thought. As she walked back to her classroom, she was stopped by Myungsoo, who immediately asked what's wrong with her. She began to walk again, like he wasn't there, but he grabbed her wrist, turning her around to face him.

"Why do you cry?" Myungsoo asked as his eyes widened.

Soojung shooked her head as she wiped her tears and walked away. Myungsoo began to ran after her, but he lost her way when he reached the big hallway with other entries. Jongin, who sat at the corner, saw the event. He took some steps back, resting his body on the wall, patting his chest slowly.

There were a few minutes before the gym class would begin, but Soojung was nowhere to be found. Sulli walked toward Jongin, asking about her. He simply shrugged and walked away. Then Sulli began to look around the gym.

"Rooftop.." Jongin then said.

Sulli pulled him toward the stairs to the rooftop.

"Go there and stop acting like you don't give a damn about her, because I know you do. I saw her crying, I saw you earlier. Confess already!!" she yelled as she pulled him closer ot the stairs. They both heared foot steps, Sulli dragging Jongin after a closet. 

"Stay here and listen only!" she whispered as she got out. "I bet it's Soojung." she also added.

It was indeedly Soojung, who was stopped by Sulli as on the hallway.

"Sulli, please move. I am not in the mood." she said.

"What happend?" Sulli pretended not to know.

"Oh, nothing unusual. Just that the one you care the most about is totally behaving weird, ignore you all of a sudden. SJ no more." Soojung replied as she walked away.

Right then, Jongin popped out and stopped on front of the girl, grabbing her wrist as he dragged her toward the gym. Soojung yanked her wrist to set it free, but it was useless, he held it as tight as possible. She kept on yanking to set herself free, and Jongin had no other choice, but lift her up in his arms. She kept hitting his back, yelling and the boy became pretty pissed off.

"Shut up or i'll kiss you!!" Jongin yelled.

"Yahh, you're totally me-" the girl yelled, but her words were cut off by Jongin's lips which he pressed against her's.

Soojung's eyes widened as he put her down and kissed her lips again, deeper than before. It was a kiss she only imagined before, she didn't deny the fact that she wanted it for real. Jongin held Soojung by her cheeks, giving a last peck on her lips as he whispered slightly "Told ya~". Running out of words, Soojung could only cover her face, sometimes peeking at him through her fingers.

"We're going to be late, come." the boy took her hand, walking toward the gym.

What the two didn't knew was that Myungsoo saw them from behind. Resting himself on the wall, the boy was also speechless. Anger, jealousy and other feelings filled his mind. Even though he didn't know Soojung that well, he started to fall for her, he didn't give a amn about Jiyeon's plan anymore. During the whole gym class, Soojung could only think at that kiss. It was her first though, but in her mind she felt like she lost it a long time ago, by the same person.

After the gym class, she quickly changed, packing her things and ran toward the college's gate where she bumped into no one else, but Jongin. She quickly held him by his shoulder to adjust her balance. Before seeing his face, Soojung apologized and began to run again. As soon as Jongin saw her profile running beside him, he started to run after her. At the corner of the street, Soojung stopped, waiting for the semaphore to turn green so she would be able to cross the street. Jongin, who reached her, stopped beside her. Soojung, who kept touching her lips, didn't even notice his presence.  He kept looking at her touching her lips and right when she was about to cross the street, he grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. The girl widened her eyes, looking up at him, who was smiling brightly.

"You've got to be kidding me!!" she yelled at Jongin who was swinging their hands.

"Actually no. I like to swing hands." he answered on purspose to avoid what she actually meant.

Soojung couldn't help but begin to blush until they reached Jongin's home.

"Listen, go change and come by my place, okay? I've got something to show you." the boy firmly said.

Soojung shooked her head as she quickly ran home. She closed the door as she throwed her backpack, resting herself on the door, biting on her lower lip. Then, she began to touch her lips again. She was behaving weird. From 4pm to 6pm, Soojung didn't come out from her room. The doorbell rang and Jessica opened the door.

"Bought what I told you to buy?" Jessica asked.

The boy nodded.

 

"Why did he came though? Soojung was supposed to go to his place, not him to her's. You'll find out in the next chapter."