The Twin Sisters

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

"Krystal, wake up! Krystal Jung!!"

Jessica's screams make Krystal feels annoyed and irritated. Not enough with the screamings to wake Krystal up, Jessica knocks the door again and again. But still, there's no answer from the troublemaker.

"Jung Soo Jung!! I said, WAKE UP!!"

Jessica continued to scream and knock the door at the same time.

Krystal can't control her anger towards Jessica who is currently screaming like a maniac outside to wake her up.

Krystal gets up from her bed and sighs heavily. She ruffles her red hair in frustration roughly and then, she take the air conditioner's remote control. She throws it hardly towards the door.

"BAAMM!!!"

Jessica is shocked due to the noise coming from inside. She knows what was that,

"You're going to 'die', Krystal." Jessica mumbled to herself while trying to hold onto her anger.

Soon, she decides to go downstairs and searches for Krystal's room key.

 

"Great~ At last, she shuts up."

Krystal claimed while smirking like an idiot and lies down on her comfy bed. She grabs her headphones ans mp3 player. She put them on and press the PLAY button on the mp3 player. She starts to hum some lyrics of the song she is currently hearing.

 

"Krystal Jung!!"

Jessica screams her twin sister's name but there's no reply from Krystal. Instead, she is still humming the lyrics.

Jessica's anger has reached its limit, she's sure going to explode in no time. She stomps her feet towards Krystal's bed. Then, she reaches for the mp3 player beside Krystal and immediately press the STOP button.

"Aya moriga apeu--"

'Oh? Why is it stoping?'

Krystal opens her eyes and sees her twin sister, Jessica who is standing in front of her bed while holding her mp3 player.

Krystal removes the headphones from her ears, she says,

"Hey, give it back!"

Jessica hands the mp3 player to Krystal and when Krystal is about to grab it, Jessica acts first annd places the mp3 player into her pocket. She smirks and says,

"I am so not going to give this thing back to you from now on. Now, get ready for school! You're going to be late and so am I. Hurry up!"

Krystal lets out a heavy sigh and protests,

"I'm not going to get ready only if you give it back to me, NOW!!"

Jessica shakes her head, "No, no, no~" She sings No no no by A Pink. She grabs Krystal's arm and pulls her twin inside the bathroom. Then, she leaves her alone in the bathroom and closes the door. She shouted from outside,

"I give you 10 minutes to get ready or else..
You're going to school by bus for today. See ya!"

"FINE!!"

******

Even though the twins always argue, actually deep inside they care to each other so much. They only have each other since their parents died in an accident when they were only 5. They are currently living with their mother-like aunty.

Their aunty, Mrs. Jung is a widow and she has no children. She really loves the twins. She considers them both as her real children. But, Krystal misunderstood that Mrs. Jung loves Jessica more than herself since Mrs. Jung always tells her to do things. And that's why Krystal always causes troubles so that Mrs. Jung would notice her at least. Actually, Mrs. Jung tells her to do things because Krystal is a lazy teen girl while Jessica is the opposite.

******

Once again, Krystal is going to a new school. She changes school every single week. Why?

Because she is a TROUBLEMAKER. She often causes trouble in school. Mrs. Jung is worried about her niece. All of the schools in Seoul know who is Krystal Jung a.k.a Jung Soo Jung. She is a TROUBLEMAKER and she even got a nick name -RED TROUBLEMAKER since her hair is RED in colour.

But, why did she do that?

Well, as you know, she wants to attract her aunty's attention. She hates it when her aunty is paying more attention to Jessica. And the most stupid thing is, she hates her own twin sister because of that. She is jealous. REPEATED - Krystal Jung is full of jealousy. She never called Jessica an 'unnie' not even once. Actually, Jessica is deeply hoping that one day Krystal calls her that.

******

"Okay.. Bye, sis." Jessica waved at Krystal from her car. Krystal ignores her and walks inside her new school.

The twins go to different schools since Krystal often causes troubles in her old school which is Jessica is currently attending.

Jessica sighs softly and stared at Krystal's figure. 'Krys, can you please at least reply it? You do know that I love you.."

_______________________________________________________________________

Updated!! Yahoo~ Finally, I managed to update this story. kekeke.. Anyway, how is the story? Is it interesting? Sorry if it's LAME.. And, do comment and subcribe this story if you want to know what happens in the next chapter. Thanks a lot.. ^^

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*