Who is it?

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

Hey, Amber. Don't you miss me?

"Who the heck is this?"  Amber furrowed her eyebrows and stared at her phone screen.

Who is this really?

She clicks the SEND button and goes downstairs to have a breakfast first before she heads to school, SM High. She didn't go to school yesterday because she went to a basketball tournament.

"I just wanna love you, give me that chance wanna hold you.
Baby you know that I need you, I need you and I'm wondering all time~" Amber sings while opening the fridge.

"Urgh!! There's nothing to eat. Hmm.. Guess that I'm gonna eat at school." She mumbled and closed the fridge.

"I'm growling~"

******

Amber is on her way to school when she sees a girl with a red hair is arguing with another girl.
Amber stops and stares at the girls.
The girl with red hair looks angry and wait!

Is she wearing SM High's school uniform?

Amber becomes curious about the girls. She turns and gazes at the other girl.

"They looks alike.. Twins?"

The other girl is just staring at the red one, she is speechless while the red one is ahouting all over and yes, she caught some attentions from the citizens and students of SM High since they're in front os SM High's front gate.

After that, the red hair girl leaves the other girl alone.
When she passes by Amber, she gives Amber a weird look and bumps her shoulder with Amber.

Amber is surprised due to the girl's action but she ignores her and looks at the other girl's direction.
Amber sees her smiling bitterly and soon, she gets on her car and she drives off.

Amber is confused and curious at the same time.
"What's happening yesterday when I'm not around? Weird~"

******

"Stupid sister!" Krystal mumbled and slammed the door once she entered her class.
Her classmates are surprised and they stare at her blankly.

"What?!" Krystal shouted and all of them shook their heads.
Krystal let out a heavy sigh and goes towards her sits.
She is so mad and it is all because of her twin sister, Jessica.

On their way to Krystal's school, Krystal asked Jessica to give her back the mp3 player but Jessica has refused.
Krystal asked her again, again, and again but Jessica still wouldn't give it.
And that's when Krystal exploded in front of SM High.

"Urgh! I really hate you, Jessica Jung. How I wish you're not my twin! I H.A.T.E you!"

******

Amber enters her class and something/someone catches her attention.
"Isn't that the girl before? She's a new student? Oh Gosh! What a disaster! And, the worse.. her sits is next to mine."

Amber gulps her saliva and goes straight to her sits.
She secretly glances at the new student.
"Should I greet her or what?  And when AMber is about to say 'Hi', her phone vibrates.

You'll find it out soon. Anyway, I really miss you dude. I'll be there.

Amber raises her eyebrow. She is extremely confused, "Who is this? A spam?"
When she is about to reply it, the teacher enters.

******

Amber couldn't stop thinking. She's confused, curious and everthing.
First, who is the new student? What's her name? Why is her hair is red in colour?
Second, who the heck is sending her the messages this morning? Does she know him or her?

 

Amber is being a curious girl, she bravely asked Krystal when the school ended.

"Hi, are you the new student? I'm Amber, nice to know you."

Amber gives Krystal a smile, but she doesn't reply it.
Krystal raises her eyebrow to Amber and ignore her.

Amber scratches her head, she mumbles,
"Such an arrogant young lady."

"Ya! Amber!!" Yoomi called.
"What's up?" Amber replied.
"Come her for a sec." Yoomi's best friend answered.
Amber sighs and walks towards them.

"Amber, do you know who is that?" Yoomi started a conversation, whispering.
Amber shakes her head and replies,
"Nope, who is she?"
Yoomi's best friend, Chaerin answers,
"Aigoo~ She is known as the RED TROUBLE MAKER. She often makes trouble and not to mention that she's a rude girl."

Amber nods and says,
"Oh, I've heard that before but I never thought that she behaves like this. Anyway, what's her name?"

"Krystal Jung. Her real name is Jung Soo Jung. She has a twin sister, Jessica Jung a.k.a Jung Soo Yeon. Her twin is a total different, she is a polite girl, friendly and everything while Krystal... Well, you know." Yoomi explained.

"Woah! Are you both stalkers? You know everthing about her." Amber was amazed.

Yoomi and Chaerin grin and reply,
"Well, you do know that we're busybodies."

Amber chuckles and answers,
"Okay, ladies. I need to go. It's getting late. See ya tomorrow!"

******

Amber exits the school and then, someone stops her.

"Hi, sorry for interuppting but.. By any chance, do you see a girl with red inside? I'm her sister by the way." The girl greeted.

"Oh.. So, this is Jessica."

"Yes, I do. I'm her classmate, Amber Liu.
You must be Jessica Jung, am I right?" Amber replied and smiled.

"Oh, really. Great! Wait, how did you know my name?" Jessica asked curiously.

Amber points at Jessica's nametag.

"Oh? My bad. I should've notice. Oh, Amber... Can you do me a favour?"

"What's it? I'm willing to help."
Jessica is hesitating but then, she speaks.
"Can you please take a look at my sister? I mean since she's your classmate.. Well, Krystal is a good girl but her behaviour is making her looks like the bad one. Will you, Amber?"

'This girl here.. Yoomi's right. She's different.'

AMber clears and answers,
"S-sure, I'll do my best."

Jessica smiles sweetly,
"Oh, thanks a lot. Actually, I really want the old Krystal baack. Oh wait! I shouldn't tell you. Well, it'snice to know you, Amber."

Amber nods and replies,
"Same goes to me, Jessica. Oh, I've got to go now. Bye!"

"Bye! Take care."

******

(Amber's POV)

Jessica Jung. Krystal Jung.

Twins. Different characters. Good, Bad.

A trouble maker.

I'm curious about these girls.

******

Once Amber enters her house, a person hugs her tightly.

"Oh? Who's this?"
She could smells the scent. She reminds of someone. She miss that person so much.

"Dude, I miss you!"
The guy broke the hug and smiled at Amber.

"Holy crap! KRIS!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Muahahaha XDXD
UPDATED!! Kris is here!! Finally, Krystal the trouble maker meets Amber. What do you think will happen next?
Do comment and subscribe.

EXO WOLF DRAMA VER. PART 2 was released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asdfghjkl
I wanna watch that damn awesome drama.. Urghh!!!!!!!!!!! Have you seen it?

XOXO from freakgeegee..