The New Student

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

'School, school, school.. I'm getting bored.. Urghh!!'

Krystal walks towards her new classroom in her new school. With her long straight red hair, untidy school uniform, she caught the attention from all of her new classmates. The girls who seem to notice her start to mumble while the boys are whistling. Krystal ignores them all and went to find an empty sit.

'Tch.. Morons..'

She takes a sit and unlocks her phone. There's a new message from her twin sister, Jessica.

Krys, have a nice day in your new school~^^

Krystal immediately press the DELETE button on her phone screen and put it back into her pocket. Then, she takes her headphone and searches for her mp3 player.

"Aish! Where's that damn thing?" She mumbled in frustration. She continues to search for the mp3 player.

"I thought that I put it in here... Oh, wait... That girl.. I forgot... My mp3 player is with here.. !" She added and throws her headphones on her desk. She let out a heavy sigh.

'Jessica Jung!'

The class is going to start in any minute and since Krystal is not in the mood, she decides to skip classes for a day. And when she is about to exit the classroom, a female teacher comes in.

'Oh, great~ Now, I'm stuck in this little hell for a day.'

The teacher gives Krystal a weird look, she said,

"Who are you, young lady? Are you the new student?" She scanned Krystal from head to toe.

Without answering her questions, Krystal goes back to her sit.

"Okay, class. We have a new student today. Miss, please come forward and introduce yourself." The teacher called for Krystal.

Krystal lazily stands up from her sit and steps in front. Her classmates are waiting for her to introduce yourself but she is standing still while playing with her fingers.

"Miss, can you please introduce yourself?" The teacher repeated. Krystal gazes up and says,

"Hi, my name is Jung Soo Jung but you can call me Krystal."

The whole class are mumbling something like ''Yeah, she is the RED TROUBLEMAKER.' / 'I wonder why she has to act like this.' / 'She thinks she's awesome with that style.. So NOT!'

Krystal can heard them. She continues to ignore them because she doesn't mind what the heck they're talking about.

"That's all?" The teacher asked, Krystal nodded.

"Okay, class.. Any questions that you want to ask about our new student?" The teacher added.

A girl raises her hand up. "Yes, Yoomi."

"You're the infamous RED TROUBLEMAKER, am I right?"

Krystal shoots her a glare and answered,

"Don't you have eyes? Just look at my hair, is it RED or BLACK?"

Yoomi swallowed her saliva and replied,

"It's RED." Then, she sits down and hangs her head down. She doesn't dare to have an eye-contact with Krystal.

"So, any more questions?"

Nobody dares to raise their hands.

"Okay. Krystal, I'm your homeroom teacher, Park Hye Mi." The teacher, Ms Park introduces herself. Krystal nods her head and goes back to her sit.

Ms Park is quiet surprised with Krystal's attitude but she manages to control her feelings.

"So, class.. Let's begin our lesson. Turn to page 45.."

******

Humors are spreading about the RED TROUBLEMAKER in SM High. Students are gossiping about her for the whole day. During recess, Krystal always receiving a some kind of stare and glare from other students. But, being a careless girl, she ignores them again and again. She also heard a conversation between a group of girls, they said that they're bashing Krystal. But still, Krystal doesn't even care about it.

'Tch.. Losers, get lost!'

She smirkes and goes straight to her classroom.

******

"Aish! Where on Earth is that lucky sister?!" Krystal mumbled in frustration. She glances at her watch and it's almost 6.30.

"Oh, ! Aish! Jessica Jung, I'm gonna kill you when you arrived." She added and when she is about to leave to find a taxi, she heard a horn. 

She turns and sees Jessica in a taxi.

'What the hell is she doing in that taxi?'

"Krys!! Come here." Jessica called. Krystal goes straight to her twin and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She said.

"Get in, quick." Jessica  ordered and grabs Krystal arms.

Krystal refuses and asks, "But, why? Where your car?"

Jessica gives her twin a glare and says, "Just get in and I'll tell you later. Hurry up, Mummy Jung is worried about us."

"Fine." Krystal get in the taxi followed by Jessica.

******

"So, what's happening? And, why are you late? Why are we in this taxi when you have your car?" Krystal shoots questions to Jessica.

"My car broke down and that's why I'm late. I'm sorry." Jessica replied.

"Oh.." Krystal added and began to play games in her phone.

Jessica grabs it and calls for their aunty.

"Hey! Give it back. Just call her using your phone." Krystal said and tries to get her phone back.

"No! My phone battery is dead. I'm just gonna borrow yours for a minute, don't worry about it." Jessica answered.

 

"Hello, Mummy Jung. I'm sorry. My car broke down so, me and Krys are gonna be home late. Don't worry about us, we are currently on our way home."

"...."

"Oh, okay. Bye, Mummy."

Jessica gives Krystal her phone back. "Here you go, thanks."

"Hmmm.."

******

"So, Krys.. How is your school today?" Mrs Jung asked caringly when they're having a dinner that night. Krystal furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"Same as the others.. Boring~" Then, she stands up and goes upstairs to her room.

Jessica shakes her head and says, "Don't mind her, Mummy. She's always like that. But I really hope she'll change someday before I close my eyes forever." She sighs softly ang hangs her head down. Mrs Jung patted her shoulder and says, "Don't say such a thing, Sica. She's going to change soon enough."

'If only you know the truth, mummy.. And you too, Krys..'

__________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED!! Oh yeah!! So, how's the second chapter??

Do comment and subcribe my story if you want to know what happens next especially to whom is curious about what will happen if Krystal the trouble maker meets Amber.. Have a nice day~^^

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*