It is all about KrisBer

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

"Holy crap! KRIS!!"


"So, how are you?"

Amber furrows her eyebrows and stares at Kris blankly.

"Yo, dude! You heard me?" Kris waves his hands in front of Amber's face.
Amber gazes up and shakes her head.

"Why didn't you tell me that you'll come?"
Amber smakes Kris' head and the poor guy whines.
"I did." Kris answers while rubbing his head.

"You did? When?" Amber scratches her head while trying to remember something.

Kris rolls his eyes and says,
"Don't you remember?"

Amber is thinking deeply, 'Really..? Hmm.. Oh!'

"Okay, okay. I do remember it. Sorry, I forgot." Amber says and apologizes to her best friend.

Kris shrugs, he says,
"It's okay, come on. Help me with these bags." He points at his luggages.

Amber's jaw drop when she sees 2 giant luggages.

"Woah~ Dude, are you here for a visit or what?" Amber asks Kris.

Kris shakes his head and replies,
"Nope, I'm going to live here."

"WHAT?!" Amber screams.

"Enough with the questions, just help me to carry my luggages inside." Kris says and enters while carrying one of his giant luggages.

Amber sighs and tries to lift the luggage. She made it but,
"Ya! Yi Fan!! What did you put in this thing?! Did you bring bricks or what?!"

Kris chuckles and goes to help Amber.
"Fine, let me help you."

******

"Okay, here's your room. My room is just next to yours, okay? Any questions?" Amber asks. Kris shakes his head.

"Good, I'm gonna take my shower first and then, we'll have our dinner. And, you should take your shower too." Amber adds and pushes Kris inside his room then, she goes straight to her room.

Kris shakes his head, "She's still the same Amber."

******

"One thing, I don't know why. It doesn't even matter how hard you tried, keep that in mind I designed this rhym."

Amber raps when she is on her way to Kris' room.

*knock knock*

"Kris! Let's start cooking!"

A few minutes later, the door is open.

"Okay, let's cook!" Amber grabs Kris' arm.
"Wait! Cook?" Kris raises his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Yes. C.O.O.K. Cook. Why? What's wrong?" Amber answers and looks at Kris curiously.
"Really? I thought tha--"
"Forget it! I'm starving, let's get started." Amber cuts his words and drags Kris towards the kitchen.

******

"Hey, Amber! What shall I do next?" Kris asks.
"Go and make drinks for us." Amber orders without looking at him.

"Drinks?" Kris repeats.

"Yes, drinks. Just make juices or stuffs. As long as it is a drink. Hurry up!" Amber explains and tells Kris to hurry because she is starving.

"Okay, okay."

******

"Okay, let's eat." Amber says and digs in.

"I'll eat well." Kris carefully takes a sip of Amber's soup.

"Yum~ Delicious." He confesses and eats his dinner.

"Told you so. Hey Kris! I have something to tell you. It bothers me since this morning." Amber starts a conversation.

"What's it?" Kris asks curiously and takes a sip of his drinks.

"Actually, I have a new classmate. Her name is Krystal Jung and also known as Jung Soo Jung." Amber explains.

"And then.. what?" Kris interrupts.

Amber gives him a glare and says,
"Just let me finish explaining. So, I found that this Krystal Jung is kinda weird or something because her hair is red and she has a twin.Her name is Jessica Jung. Both of them do look alike. But.. What bothers me is.. Even though they're twins, they have a different personality. Krystal is kinda a rude girl, she always causes troubles and she's known as Red Trouble Maker and so on. While her sister, Jessica is a kind, polite girl. You know what? I really wanna know their life story."

Kris stares at Amber, he says,
"Hey Amber, I don't really understand what on Earth you're talking about but anyway.. I'm going to the same school as you. I'm going to start next week."

"Oh, really? That's great! Oh, one more thing.. Jessica told me this evening when I'm on my way to go back home, she said to me that I should take a good care of Krystal. Well, actually.. I don't really understand. But when I thought about it again, there must be something going on between the twins." Amber explains -again.

Kris rolls his eyes and replies,
"Yeah, whatever. I'm done."
He stands up and goes towards the sink to wash his dishes.

******

"Amber, let's watch movies!" Kris asks Amber to join him.

"No thanks. I need a rest, I have school to attend tomorrow. Bye, good night!" Amber replies and enters her room.

"Okay. Sleep well, llama!"

******

"Hmmm.. Good night, Amber~"
Amber says to herself and closes her eyes. Soon, she falls into a sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys~ Sorry for the late update. I have to focus on my study since last week. So, I would like to apologize 'cause I'm not really sure if I could update ASAP but I'll try my best and please keep supporting me. In this chapter, it's all about KrisBer and blablabla. I hope you enjoy reading my story and don't forget to subscribe (if you still haven't subscribe to my story) and do comment below. Thanks~^^

Cheeck out my new story 'Love-Hate : It  starts with one thing...' featuring HunHan

XOXO from freakgeegee