Beginning

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

"Ya! Why did you do that?!"
Krystal said as soon as the teacher exited the classroom. She wants to hear Amber's explanation.

"What?"
Amber asked innocently.
Krystal lets out a sigh annoyingly and she gives Amber a death glare.

"Seriously, I really don't know what's wrong with you but.. You better stop provoking me from now on."
Krystal gave Amber a warn. She stands up from her seat and heads to the door.

"Oh, one more thing, stay away from me."
Krystal smirked and she left towards the cafeteria.

"She is stubborn."
Amber murmured before she goes straight to the cafeteria since it's lunch time.

******

'Why am I being like this?'

Kris ruffled his hair in frustration. He can't take a nap because something that bothers him since this morning. He gets up from his bed while thinking deeply. He's not quiet sure of what he feels right now. All he know is that he can't stop thinking about her. He can't help it but to think. Is the first love really encountering his heart?

Kris really need to tell someone about this but.. who?

He ruffles his hair again and lays down back on his comfy bed. He can't erase her off of his mind for the time being. Her smiles and gazes seem to make Kris' heart flutters. It's haunting him.

"Should I tell Amber about this? If I do, she'll probably laughs and thinks that I'm trying to make a silly joke or something." Kris mumbled to himself.

He takes a single glance at the clock hanging against the wall and then he turns around to stare at the window on his right. He is deeply thinking about it and within minutes, he falls into a deep slumber.

******

During the lunch, Amber takes a seat beside Krystal which made the girl frustrated.

"Hey~" Amber greeted her while grinning. Amber is trying to get to know Krystal better right now because she knows that Krystal needs someone. Well, that's Amber's theory.

Krystal shoots her a glare and ignores her while Amber is enjoying her meal.

'Disgusting..'

Krystal immediately finishes her meal and leaves Amber. But before she could stands up, Amber grabs her arm and says,
"Wait! I'm going too."

Krystal lets out a sigh frustratedly and replies,
"Hurry up!"

"Okay, okay."

******

"Hey! You! Listen!"

Krystal called Amber.

"What?"

"Listen you-- Whatever your name is.. Look, I don't know what you're up to but I don't like it. If you're trying to make friends with me, just forget it because you won't be able to see me sooner or later." Krystal explained.

"W-what? Wait! I don't understand what you're trying to tell me?" Amber is kinda confused.

"I'm going to leave this school. Just like always." Krystal said. and she left Amber alone, dumbfounded.

"What's up with this girl?"

******

School's over and Amber is currently heading towards the main gate of the school.

"Hey Amber!"

Amber heard someone is calling. She turns around and saw Kris.

"What the..? What are you doing here?" Amber said while walking towards Kris.

Kris shrugs and replies,
"Nothing, I was bored alone at home so I decided to pick you up."

"Seriously, you've got to be kidding me." Amber answered.

"C'mon, let's go." Kris grabbed Amber's arm.

"Wait!" Amber said and Kris stopped.

"What's it again, llama?"

Amber looks around and saw the twins, Krystal and Jessica. Kris is also looking at at the twins' direction. He secretly smiles in joy. Amber smiles and she waves at them.

"See you tomorrow, Krys~!"

******

"Hey, Amber." Kris called.

"What?"

"Well, I know that this might sound weird to you but.." Kris explained and looked at Amber who is sitting beside him.

"But?" Amber echoed.

"You know what.. Never mind, it's not even important."

Amber is confused due to Kris' words. Usually, this guy here always tell her about everything but lately, he didn't bother to tell her.

'Perhaps it's something private.'

******

'I still can't stop thinking about her. Is this how a person falls in love?'

_______________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED.

Sorry for the extremely LAME update guys. I know I'm . >.<

Anyway, do comment and subscribe. THANKS~

XOXO from freakgeegee