Introduction

TROUBLEMAKER : IMPOSSIBLE or POSSIBLE |HIATUS|

The twin sisters -Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung are 17 this year. They have been through many difficulties in their lives starting from 12 years ago where their were involved in a tragic accident. They are currently living with their aunty, Mrs Jung who is a widow with no child. Mrs Jung loves the twins so much and she takes a very good care of them both just like her own children. But then, slowly the Krystal that they used to know has changed bit by bit. She becomes a TROUBLE MAKER. It all starts with the infamous feeling called JEALOUSY.

Krystal is jealous towards Jessica because she mistook that their aunty loves and cares Jessica more. She assumed  that Mrs Jung hates her since the middle-aged woman always nags to her and makes her do something while Jessica can rest and maybe watches her suffer. To Krystal -that is so unfair-. Actually, Mrs Jung wants to educate Krystal since this teen girl is so lazy while Jessica is the opposite.

Krystal began to dye her hair into red, wearing some stupid outfit -that's what Mrs Jung called Krystal's clothes.
Then, Krystal will causes troubles to herself, her family -Mrs Jung and Jessica to be exact- and to everyone.

Krystal is always being kicked-out of her school every single week because of her bad attitude at school. She is famous with the name RED TROUBLE MAKER in each one of the school in Seoul.
Now, it is her last chance. It is her last choice. She have been in all of the schools in Seoul except for one -SM High.

Not to mention that Krystal is a rude girl, she never calls Jessica as her 'unnie'. Not even once. Jessica is willing to see her twin changes and soon, maybe Krystal can calls her 'unnie'.

In Krystal's new school, she meets a girl who acts like a boy -The Llama (Amber)- and a BWCW (Kris). Meeting them is not what Krystal plans and so do the two best friend -Llama and BWCW.

The Llama (Amber) is willing to change the RED TROUBLE MAKER and at the same time, the BWCW (Kris) is in love. And soon enough, Jessica also learns about the true meanings of first love.

The question is will the trouble maker manages to change?

So, it starts when a trouble maker changes into a good girl ...

******

Sorry 'cause I didn't post this earlier. So, this is the intro for the story. The contents is fully about the main -Krystal-. So, be sure to click the SUBSCRIBE button up there and do comment below, my dearest reader. Okay? Thank you..

Chanyeol said "Saranghae bbuing~" >.<