|| Chapter 7 ||

My 12 Guardian Soulmates

The Sorcerer stood up and closed the windows. He went to a table where there is a blue crystal ball and motioned Miyung to go towards him.

"I'm sure that you know your powers now?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Precognition."

"Most people on our planet will discover their power when they turn 16. But one percent of the population of Mato planet, is gifted with more than one power." The Sorcerer said as he closed his eyes and placed his hands on the crystal ball, lighting it up.

"And how does this relate to me?"

"You, Miyung, belong to that one percent."

"Wait...you mean Miyung has more than one power?!" Kris inhaled.

"Yes...However, not all your powers will come at once. Over time, you will slowly discover your other powers and you have to train them." The Sorcerer confirmed.

"I'm sure you are curious as to why your parents on Earth were killed..." He started. At the mention of her parents, Miyung’s head shot up.

"Those people have been sent to kill your parents by demons."

"You don't mean Drinan Planet." Suho asked, more like a statement.

"I'm afraid so." The Sorcerer said.

Murmurs can be heard as EXO started to whisper among themselves.

"Demons? Why would they do that?" Miyung felt her temperature rising. She did nothing to offend them why would they do such a horrible thing.

"They must have heard about the prophecy."

"What prophecy?"

The Sorcerer gestured Miyung to keep quiet as he muttered some spell and the blue crystal ball suddenly glowed brighter than before.

"The crystal ball will tell you. Listen carefully."

Miyung leaned in, not wanting to miss anything as a voice coming from the crystal ball spoke.

Not one, not two, not three, but four you shall receive.

Stronger you will become and defeat evil you shall.

Twelve Soulmates will be by your side throughout the journey.

Good will eventually triumph over Evil.

The ball then stopped glowing.

"I-I don't understand. I have to defeat evil?" Miyung pointed to herself.

"Like what I and the prophecy said, you will have more powers and do not belittle the power of precognition. If trained well, it can be very useful. EXO will also be with you. They will guide you on the way. And you will defeat evil." The Sorcerer explained.

"So, because the prophecy said that she will defeat evil, the Demon lord sent his minions to find Miyung. And when they couldn’t, they killed her parents to lure her out?" Baekhyun said.

"It’s all my fault. If I knew that they wanted me, I would have gone with them. Then my parents wouldn’t have died." Miyung closed her hand in a fist.

"You couldn’t do anything then, but you can now. I can tell you what is needed to defeat Drinan planet." The Sorcerer said.

They watched as he muttered another spell and images can be seen in the crystal ball.

"You will need blood from a demon, a magic crystal from the Palace of Doom, the golden ribbon from the land of Goblin and finally, the book of spells from the Demon lord." The Sorcerer introduced as the image of each object appears.

"These...." Miyung made exaggerated hand gestures at the images. "These stuffs will help us defeat the Demon lord?" Miyung asked and the Sorcerer nodded.

"That's all that I can help you with." He put a hand on your shoulder.

"B-But I still have many questions that are left unanswered. How will it help us and what do we do with-"

"You have to find out the rest by yourself with EXO. After all, it is your past and it is better if you found out things on your own." He smiled at you sympathetically.

"It's getting late do you guys want to stay over? Then tomorrow, you guys can plan on what to do." The Sorcerer offered.

"Is it convenient for you? I mean there are thirteen of us." Xiumin said.

"Of course, it will be my pleasure. Are you guys fine sleeping together in one room? Since you guys are Soulmates."


Miyung looked to your right and left and saw Tao and Luhan's sleeping face. She waved her hand in front of them and when they didn't move, she slowly slipped out of the room and into the garden. A fairy came and sat on the rock in front of her.

"Hey little one. I'm feeling so confused now. There are so many things which are left unanswered. So many things that I want to know. Do you understand how I feel?" Miyung whispered as she played with the pebbles at her feet.

"Don't worry, we will always be by your side."

Miyung chuckled lightly when she heard the voice. “For a cute little fairy like you, you do have a pretty deep voice.”

“Well that’s because I’m not a cute little fairy.”

Miyung immediately looked up and saw Kris standing in front of her

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I can say the same about you." He shot back.

"I can't sleep."

"Is it about the prophecy

"I still have so many questions...I-I feel so lost and confused." Miyung covered her face with her hands.

"Listen to me." Kris placed his hands on either side of her shoulders, forcing Miyung to look at him.

​"We may not understand how you feel, but we will always be with you throughout this entire journey. Even if the prophecy didn't state so, we would still stick by your side.”

"Thank you Kris....for the comforting words." Miyung murmured and she felt him smile.

After a few minutes, Kris felt your Miyung’s breaths and knew that she was sleeping. He carried her bridal style and brought her back to the room. He put Miyung down gently and watched her sleeping face.

Don't worry so much Miyung. We will protect you with our lives.

A/N:

It has been a long time but I'm finally back and for good this time. I'm currently waiting for my university admission so I have plenty of time on my hands haha. I know this story has been goin on for almost 4 years? Progress for the future chapters has been good so far and I'm also planning a new story so do stay tuned! 

P.S. I'll give you a hint for the new fic: Say the name, Seventeen!