|| Chapter 5 ||

My 12 Guardian Soulmates

"We are going back home – where you were born and where we were brought up. When we reach Mato planet, we will search for the Sorcerer. He will tell us what to do." Suho explained.

So Mato planet is my home.

"What is this place then? A spaceship?"

"Yup...Do you want to have a trip around the space ship?" Chen asked as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

Miyung nodded her head and followed Chen as he toured her around the first floor.

"Miyung, remember not to go inside the Kitchen unless necessary. Kyungsoo doesn't like people to be inside his kitchen." Chen proceeded to tell her about the time when Kris tried to cook noodles but burnt the whole Kitchen down.

"Kyungsoo was so mad that he banned Kris hyung from going into the kitchen for 2 whole months." Chen burst into laughter when he saw Kris’ unamused face.

"Ahem...Thank you for sharing my embarrassing moment with Miyung, Chen. I will tour Miyung around the second floor now." Kris said as he grabbed Miyung’s wrist and dragged her up the stairs.

That Chen better watch out...

"Now I'm going to tell you who sleeps in which room so that if anything happens, you can find us." Kris said.

"This room belongs to me and Tao, beside us is Xiumin and Chen, then Luhan and Sehun, D.O. and Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, lastly, Kai and Lay." Kris pointed to the rooms.

"What about the one over there?" Miyung pointed to the room at the end of the hallway.

"That is your room."

"May I go in?"

"Sure. It's yours anyway."

Miyung twisted the doorknob and opened the door. She stood there in silence as she took in the view in front of her. It was exactly the same. It was as if they took all her furniture and placed it in the room. The walls were also painted sky blue.

My favourite colour.

"Like it? We didn't know what you like so we figured that we should make a room just like yours so that you will feel more at home. And by that, we mean taking all your furniture. Your room back in our house is going to be designed the same way too. Unless, of course you want to change it." Kris walked past Miyung and went inside the room.

Miyung walked to her desk and saw that all her study materials, sketchbook and colour pencils are there.

Won’t be needing them now, will I.

Miyung thought as she flipped through the pages of her Chemistry book. She sat on her bed and picked up the picture of her family on her bedside table, tracing her parents’ faces with her finger.

"Did you draw this?" Kris asked, breaking the silence as he flipped through the pages of the sketchbook.

"Yeah I did. I drew this yesterday when I was thinking about some stuff."

"Did you happen to copy this from a picture? Do you know what all these symbols mean?"

"No...it just came to my mind and I decided to draw it. Why did you ask?" Miyung frowned as he was asking lots of questions.

"I guess we really are your Soulmates." He said simply.

"What?! What did you say??" Miyung gawked.

"I said, I guess we are really your Soulmates." Kris repeated and the rest of EXO soon came into Miyung’s room.

"He's right. That's what the Sorcerer said the last time we visited him." Luhan said and sat beside Miyung.

"What did he say?"

"He said that all twelve of us will have the same Soulmate and that our Soulmate which is you, is somewhere on Earth and he told us to bring you back to Mato Planet on your 16th Birthday." Tao explained.

"But isn't it scandalous to have 12 husbands?"

"On Earth, yes, but it is normal in our planet." Sehun commented.

“Does everyone have powers on Mato planet?”

“Nope. I mean technically yes, everyone has the potential. But only those who volunteer to work for the royals would be able to unleash their powers and use it.” Baekhyun explained.

"Ok enough with the history. I was in the middle of explaining these symbols." Kris interrupted.

Miyung walked over to him and he continued, "These symbols represent our powers. The Sorcerer gave rings shaped like this to us. I'm sure he will give you yours when you meet him."

Miyung looked at all the EXO members and like what Kris said, all of them have a ring shaped like their power on their index finger.

“I've cooked dinner. Let's go down and eat." Kyungsoo said as he linked arms with Miyung and brought her to the dining room.

After a hefty dinner, the boys and Miyung were chilling in the living room. Miyung felt her eyelids getting heavier as she finally succumbed to sleep. Sehun saw Miyung sleeping in an awkward position and decided to carry her to her room so she can sleep comfortably on her bed. He saw sweat forming on Miyung’s forehead and snapped his fingers. Immediately, wind surrounded the both of them. Sehun looked at Miyung as the wind gently blew against her hair. He slowly leaned down and kissed her cheek.


Miyung opened her eyes and stretched. She felt a light weight on her waist and turned around to see that Sehun was sleeping beside her. She turned such that she was facing him fully and studied his features.

Miyung unconsciously used her finger to trace his eyes all down way down to his lips. Miyung blushed out of embarrassment when Sehun grabbed her finger and opened eyes, staring deeply into Miyung’s. He leaned in until his forehead touched Miyung’s. No words were exchanged and the two of them stayed like this for a few minutes.

"Miyung! Time to wak- SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MIYUNG'S ROOM??"

The both of them turned to the door to see an angry Kai. His loud voice caused everyone, even Kris to wake up. Everyone came into the room to see what the fuss is all about.

"What's with the noise? I was having my beauty sleep." Suho said with his eyes closed.

"SEHUN SLEPT WITH MIYUNG LAST NIGHT!!" Kai shouted while pointing a finger to the both of them.

"WHAT?! Did you.....do anything?" Chanyeol questioned.

"HYUNG! I just slept beside her that’s all. I must have fallen asleep while watching her." Miyung looked away as her cheeks turn to crimson red.

""That's unfair! I want to sleep with Miyunggie too~~" Tao whined as he hugged Miyung’s arm. This whole situation was very new to Miyung and she did not know how to react as she gawked at Tao.

"Me too!" Soon everyone in EXO raised their hands.

"Even you Kris?" Suho mused.

"The same goes for you." Kris retorted back.

"I have an idea! Why don't we each take turns to sleep with Miyung!" Baekhyun suggested.

"Yeah!"

"I agree."

"Alright!"

How can they not realise that this sounds terribly wrong… Ahhh Miyung what are you gonna do.

Miyung awkwardly cleared and pushed EXO out of her room as she prepared to wash up.

"Ahhh" Tao said as he took a spoonful of scramble eggs and imitated an aeroplane flying using the spoon.

"How old am I? Five?" Miyung retorted.

"Ahhh the areoplane's coming!!" Tao ignored Miyung, who has no choice but to open .

"Miyung say ahh!"

Miyung looked to her right and saw Chanyeol holding two spoons of scramble eggs.

"Wha-" Before she could finish her sentence, Chanyeol quickly stuffed them in .

Miyung just swallowed the eggs and was about to scold Chanyeol when Xiumin took advantage of the opportunity and stuffed three spoons of scramble eggs into .

Miyung glared at all of them but they continued eating, happy that they had a chance to feed her.

"Miyung, ahh"

Not again

Miyung looked up and saw Lay’s hopeful face.

"I can feed myself." Miyung said with a straight face.

"Please, just one."

"No."

"Pretty please with sugar on top."

"Urgh...fine."


"We are about to land people! Pack your stuff." Suho's voice boomed through the loudspeakers. He was in the control room flying the spaceship.

Everyone went to their respective rooms and started packing the necessary items.

"Do you need help?"

Miyung turned around and saw Baekhyun leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"It's okay. I'm fine on my own." Miyung answered and quickly turned around, her heart beating fast. She felt hands hugging your waist.

"You just have to bring a jacket and a water bottle. We would be visiting the sorcerer first." Baekhyun whispered in Miyung’s ear and she could feel his hot breath against her neck.

Miyung turned around to face him and their noses brushed against each other. Miyung blushed at the contact and wanted to leave the room from the embarassment but Baekhyun placed his hands on either sides of the wall, trapping her.

"This is the only time I have with you alone...since that Sehun and Tao are all over you." Baekhyun murmured as he slowly leaned in.

"Miyunggie! We are in Mato planet now!" Luhan barged into the room. Baekhyun let out a sigh and removed his hands from the wall.

"D-Did I interrupt something?" Luhan asked as his big doe eyes moved between the two figures.

Miyung shook her head as she walked out of the room with Luhan and Baekhyun behind her. When she reached the door, she saw that the boys waited for her so that she could be the first one to step outside

The doors opened and Miyung gasped at the sight.

"Welcome to your home, Mato Planet."