|| Chapter 6 ||

My 12 Guardian Soulmates

Miyung expected to see rocks and volcanoes everywhere but right before her, is a forest filled with trees of different colours – blue, green, red, even pink.

"We are going to see the Sorcerer now. It'll be a long journey since his house is deep in the forest so make sure you brought the necessary items." Kris advised.

"Why can't Kai just teleport us there?" Miyung asked as she stepped out of the spaceship.

"My dear Miyunggie, this forest belongs to the Sorcerer. Which means, this whole area is under his control. We can’t even activate our powers here. I bet he already sensed our presence." Kai placed an arm around Miyung’s shoulders and explained.

"Let's go!" Xiumin said and hooked his arm with Miyung’s.

So this is what a breath-taking view looks like.

Everything about the place is amazing. Leaves of different colours were falling down from trees. Miyung opened up her palms, wanting the leaves to fall on her hands but instead, two fairies came and sat on her fingers.

"Are those....fairies?" Miyung whispered in awe. One of the fairy was giggling at what the other said.

"Yup! It's very rare to a see a fairy so close to someone other than the Sorcerer looks like they like you." Baekhyun smiled.

The two fairies then waved at Miyung and flew to sit on her shoulder, making Miyung smile and the rest of EXO look in amazement. They have never seen anyone interact with the fairies other than the Sorcerer himself.

"Are those apples edible?" Miyung pointed to the colourful apples on the trees.

"Yeah. I made apple juice with it before.Take one." Kyungsoo replied.

Miyung tip-toed and plucked a blue apple from the tree. She looked at Kyungsoo who gave her an encouraging nod. She bit into the apple and almost immediately, she heard EXO and the fairies giggling. Miyung gave them weird faces and continued walking until she could not stand it anymore.

"What are you laughing at?" Miyung asked the fairies and they gestured towards Miyung before exploding into a fit of laughter again.

"Do you have a mirror?"

"I have!" Lay said and dug into his bag.

"Found it!" He exclaimed and passed Miyung the mirror.

Holy sh-

“I look like freaking Fiona from Shrek who decided that pigtails would make me look cute!” Miyung looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her skin was green and her hair was orange.

“Will I look like this forever?!”

"Not forever, maybe say....24 hours?" Kyungsoo managed to choke his words out in between laughters.

"What?!" Miyung slapped Kyungsoo’s shoulder several times. Hard.

"Ow Ow."

"Why didn't you tell me the side effects earlier? You guys don’t get to laugh!" Miyung huffed and pointed at the rest.

"You didn't ask!"

"I think you look pretty cute like this." Chen said as he played with her pigtails.

"Really?"

"Just kidding!"

"Oh shut it."

As they go deeper into the forest, animals that were supposed to be myths started appearing one by one as they walked together with Miyung. Which never fails to make EXO drown in jealously because no one has ever been this close to them before.

"A unicorn!" Miyung exclaimed and patted its head when it walked towards her. By now, many different types of animals were walking with her. It's like she brought the whole mythical zoo to the forest. Whenever EXO went near them, they would retreat.

"Amazing isn't it?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah it is. She is really very unique." Xiumin answered while looking at Miyung who is the unicorn’s hair.


"We're here!" Suho pointed to the house.

"Finally! I think my legs are about to break." Sehun sat on the ground.

Fog suddenly surrounded all of them and a figure appeared in front of Miyung.

"Welcome Miyung, looks like I’m not the only one who’s been expecting you.” The sorcerer chuckled at the animals who are standing around Miyung.

“And of course, it’s great pleasure to see you guys again.” The sorcerer said as he guided Miyung to his house and nodded his head at EXO.


"Have a seat." He offered and went to pour some tea for them.

"I sense that you have a lot of questions in your mind.” The sorcerer looked at Miyung.

"I want to know more about my past...My parents on Earth have been murdered a-and..." Tears started to well up in her eyes and the Sorcerer patted Miyung’s back.

"You want to know about your past and why your biological parents abandoned you right?" He finished the sentence and Miyung nodded.

"Your parents......did what they did to keep you safe." The Sorcerer said.

They were one of the best people that we had.

"Do you know why all the animals only go to you and not anyone else?" He changed the topic.

"Why?"

"You really have no idea....Do you?"

Miyung shaked her head.

"Well, listen carefully to what I have to tell you. "