|| Chapter 3 ||

My 12 Guardian Soulmates

Miyung wiped her tears away and glared at the tall male in front of her.

"You’ve already murdered my parents! What more do you want?!" Miyung tried to put up a strong front.

"You." The man simply replied as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the closet.

Miyung saw the man took out his phone and started to make a call. When she felt his grip loosen on her arm, she managed struggled out of his grasp and kicked him in the stomach. She dodged his punch and gave him a flying kick on his head. He fell to the ground and she took the chance to finish him.

"You murderer! How could you do this to my family?! We didn’t deserve any of this!" Miyung punched his face after every word.

Adrenaline rushed through her veins and hot warm tears spilled out of her eyes. Miyung’s knees buckled as she fell to the ground after the man passed out. She looked around her and saw that the rest if the men were most likely dead.

“M-Miyung.”

Miyung looked to her right and saw her father’s chest heaving up and down heavily. She quickly rushed to his side and applied pressure onto her father’s wound.

“Shh. Dad, don’t talk. You’ll just make it worse. Everything’s fine. You’re going to live. You are going to live.” Miyung whispered.

“Miyung, listen to me.” Miyung’s father took his daughter’s hand away from his wound and held it to his chest. “If I’m gone, promise me, to live your life well and don’t…don’t let them catch you.”

Miyung shaked her head as she cried, “You are not going to die! I’m not going to let you to.”

“Promise me Miyung!” Miyung’s father started coughing out blood. Not wanting to make matters worse, Miyung nodded her head and whispered ‘I promise’.

“Good…I can finally leave in peace and meet your mother…”

Miyung watched as her father let out a contented sigh and his hands slipped out of her bloodied ones.

“No. No! You can’t leave me too! Not you too dad! The three of us were supposed to leave for Europe next week remember?! What am I going to do now that all of you are gone!” Miyung sobbed as she took her father’s hand and placed it against her face.

 Suddenly, Miyung heard people running down the hallway towards her house and she quickly took the knifes in the living room and with trembling hands, took the gun lying next to the man who killed her father and ran to hide behind the wall just in time before the people came in.  

"Search the place. She must be here somewhere.” The leader ordered and his minions started moving.

 “Looks like her so-called parents are dead. Let's search the whole house." One of the minions said.

Miyung felt anger boil up inside of her when those words left their mouths.

How could they treat this so lightly? They are someone’s parents! They are my parents!

"I'm here!" Miyung shouted as she appeared from behind the wall and charged towards them.

She knocked down three of them with a roundhouse kick, and punched the other two with all her strength. She felt a stinging pain in her left down and saw blood dripping down from her new wound.  Despite that, she continued and tried her best to defend herself.

To her dismay, all of them slowly stood up and surrounded her. Her energy was draining but she did not let it prevent her from swinging her fist with power. One of the men grabbed Miyung and put her into a head lock. She elbowed him hard in the stomach and stepped on his foot. He immediately let go of her and the others came towards her.

There's too many of them.

She ran towards one of the men, positioning her knife to stab his stomach. Before she could reach him, she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder blade and collapsed to the ground. To make everything even more worse, the man pressed into her wound and she doubled over in pain.

The man smirked and leaned in towards Miyung, "Not so strong now, are you?"

She spits at his face and glared at him. She was not going to lose like this.

 "Why you little-" Before he could slap you, a tanned-skin boy suddenly appeared behind him and grabbed his hand, twisting it in the process.

"You might not want to do that." He said and punched the man until he passed out.

What was that? He just appeared out of nowhere.

The rest of the men grabbed Miyung’s hands and dragged her away. She tried to kick them but to no avail as her energy was completely gone.

"Let her go right now." Miyung faced the direction of the voice and saw a blonde-haired boy with doe eyes leaning against the front door. Behind him was 11 strikingly good-looking boys and she recognised the one of the boys as the tanned-skin boy who punched the men's face just now.

The man holding Miyung laughed and then said, "What you gonna do to me with that pretty face of yours?"

The boy simply moved his hand and Miyung felt herself moving towards him although she was not walking.

Does he have powers?

As soon as she reached him, the men started attacking him and the other boys.

"Stay here." The doe-eyed boy sat Miyung down at the corner and joined the other boys.  

Miyung watched as they fought. It was obvious who was winning as the boys had powers. Soon all the men were defeated and the boys quickly surrounded her.

"Quick! We have to leave now!" One of them said.

"Who are you? What about my parents? I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me what's happening!" Miyung demanded. Her parents are dead and people wanted to take her away. She had the right to know what the hell was going on in her life.

"For now, you just have to trust us." The tanned-skin boy said

"And if I don't?" By now, she was trying to stay awake as blood kept dripping from her wound and all she felt really tired.

"You don't have a choice." The boy replied and he pointed at your wound. "We need to get that fixed" Miyung looked into his eyes and something about it when he said that made her trust him

“What about my parents? We can’t just leave them here, I will not allow that!” Miyung’s voice broke as she stared at the boy in front of her.

“We will bring them with us. Will you follow us now? More men are coming.” Miyung nodded her head and struggled to stand up with the help of another boy.

"Where are you going?" The tallest boy asked when he saw that she was heading to the room.

Black spots appeared in her vision as she tried to shake them off. “Letter…Study room…Locked drawer..Very…Important…”

Miyung felt her knees go weak and felt a pair of strong arms hold her as everything out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


wew third chapter up!