STORY 5 - SEUNGRI

THE STORY OF US (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI’s POV

 

“We are about to land at Incheon Airport Korea in five minutes. Cabin Crew, please prepare for departure”

 

That voiceover is what I heard the moment I removed my headphone, my eyes still drooping after a long nap. I straightened from my seat and looked over the plane’s window, My eyes were welcomed with the beautiful bird’s view of Korea. Ooooohhh. How excited I am to sniff the air of Korea.

 

“Do you need anything before we land, sir?”, a beautiful stewardess politely approached me while bowing a bit, her cleavage is giving me a more nicer view than the view outside. Rawwrr.

 

“No. But if you need something, call me”, I winked as I gave her my calling card, she slyly accepted it before tucking it inside her bra. I inwardly scoffed at this.

 

===

“Finally, I’m here!”, I said as I raised my arms upwards like a Psy ending concert, unmindful of the weird stares from the airport people. I grinned from ear to ear as I drag my luggage with me.

 

I’m back Korea.

 

Not long after, I saw two men holding a placard with my name written on it and I supposed they are my chauffeurs.

 

“Welcome back, Boss”, they greeted and bowed at me. I nodded my head smugly at them and letting them carry my bags.

 

“Where to, boss?”

 

“Seoul Life University. I don’t want to miss the fun”, I smirked half-heartedly while staring outside. I know I just arrived but I do not have time for jet lagging or something. I just want to go to school and show myself to them. I would love to see the people’s reaction when they saw me. No one knows I’m coming back.

 

Wohoo. This is making me excited. I’m so HYPE for this!!!

 

===

 

Oh-ho-ho! Look at that…juuuussssttt look at that. I already arrived at my school and the swarms of new faces of students impressed me, they all walk and talk in flamboyant just by mere observation. No wonder this school is exclusive for rich people (like me, of course).

 

I scoffed and uncontrollably rolled my eyes when I saw one male student who struts his bag and pout his lips while taking off his sunglasses. BRAGGART! I only been gone for three years and these kids already act as if they own the school. Huhhhh!

 

Well, the king Seungri is back!

 

I coolly draped my jacket (in this hot weather) ..well it’s a denim jacket designed especially for me by Karl Mathers ,and I guess only few of these students only know that big name since they not that famous as me, *mocking laugh and planned not to take off my shade for added surprising effect later once I revealed myself.

 

“You can leave now. And ohhh… drive my red car here and park it on my spot, I’ll just drive myself home later”, I instructed my chauffer. I then started walking, I can feel all the thrilling sensation all over my body from too much excitement. I need to calm myself. AAaaaaaAAAccKKKk

Calm down, Seungri.

 

I passed by the wall mirror at one of our building and I automatically strike a pose.

 

How can you be such a pretty boy, Seungri?

 

While I’m busy looking at the mirror, I saw one female student about to pass my way. I took of my sunglasses and stuck it on my head before flashing her my boyish smile while waving my hand. At my utter surprise, she just looked at me from head to toe before walking off. This b-

 

Anyways, maybe she is a freshman here, that’s probably the reason why she doesn’t recognize me. Oh well, I’m that understanding so I’ll just let it pass.

 

I continue walking my way to my classroom, the west building – the building for arts students, when the bell rang indicating that the class is about to start. For normal universities, students will be moving like a lion in a hunt just to get into their classroom on time but SLU is different. I observe as the students continue to walk slowly and minding their own business as if they don’t have any class to attend to. Which, by that, just like me.

 

I continue to walk uncaringly and I thought it would be greater to come inside my classroom late so the attention of everyone is on me and they will easily notice that Great Seungri is back. KEKEKEKE. Such a great plan. I am really smart.

 

I was busy walking slowly when I heard a familiar voice, I looked up and instantly smile upon seeing Bom noona.

 

“Noona!”, I called out but it seems like she didn’t hear me as she was busy muttering something under her breath like ‘smell’, ‘dirty’… I cannot comprehend.

 

“Bom noona”, I tried again and successfully getting her attention this time. I waved my hands enthusiastically at her but she just raised a brow at me. Raised a brow, people!!!

 

“Seungri?”

 

“Yes, noona. I’m back”, I announced gaily as I spread my arms widely as if I’m presenting myself preciously.

 

“Okay”, with that, she left.

 

Eh?

 

I stared at her retreating back in awe. I was expecting for something like a surprise gasp, a squeal and a hug, but instead, I get a raised brow and an ‘okay’??!! What is that? Tch. Bom noona disappoints me so much.

 

My ego. My poor ego.

 

I huffed childishly and just somberly let it pass. Oh well, as if she ever treated me right before. She always loves to hit me every time she gets a chance, saying I am such a bad influence to Jiyong hyung.

 

“Ya! Park Bom!”

 

I turned my head and saw a tall person jogging his way to Bom noona while calling her name. I instinctively stepped to block his way and eyed him suspiciously. He is the kind of people that makes you want to call the cops.

 

“Why are you following noona?”, I carefully asked and frowned. This man somehow looks familiar, I think I saw him somewhere before.

 

“I need to talk to her”, he simply replied and stared at me with his smoldering eyes. I guess if I am a girl I will instantly get pregnant just by his mere stares. I unconsciously took a step backward when he suddenly strides forward. Whoa-ho, man. Slow it down!

 

“Please, let me through”, he said in monotone while stretching his head, probably trying to spot Bom noona.

 

“Why do you need to talk to her?”

 

“Uhh…I need to talk to her about…about his brother”

 

“Wait! You know Jiyong hyung”, I asked in surprised. Who is this guy?

 

I think he’s starting to get annoyed at me because he shut his eyes firmly before glaring at me.

 

“Look, Seungri. I don’t have time for this”, he grumbled before pushing me out of the way. I know my eyes are now wide as saucer as I look at him mortified. The guy knows my name!!!

 

He knows my name.

 

He knows me…

 

He knows who I am!!

 

HE FREAKINGGGGG KNOWS WHO I AM!!!

 

@_@  @_@ @_@

-

-

-

-

-

-

YAHOOO!!!! I know I am this famous. HahaHAHHH. I should not be getting surprise if someone will simply recognize me because…hellloooooo… this is Lee Seungri, the great. HAAAHHH!!!

 

I was busy throwing my fist into the air from too much excitement that I became oblivious of the people around me. I just smugly looked at me. I’m famous, es!! *flips hair

 

And nope, I am not delusional. Duhhh!!

 

Even though I don’t get any good greetings from Bom noona,  at least that man (which I can’t still understand why he really looks familiar to me) still recognized me. Hohoo. Though, admittedly, he caught me by surprised when he also knows noona and Jiyong hyung.

 

 

Oh-hoyyy. Speaking of that, I need to see Jiyong hyung. And knowing perfectly that I am not going to get any reaction from him because aside from he doesn’t like surprises, he is just that cold-hearted-stoic man that he is, I’m just going to give him a call to announce my beautiful comeback.

 

This time, I am not going to expect anything from him so I would not be disappointed. Annddd…this guy never misses anyone. He’s a human created and molded out of stone.

 

I get my phone and dialed his number.  Okay? What should I tell hyung, anyways? Should I just say ‘hi’?

 

It took him multiple rings before he answered my call. I was about to open my mouth to greet him but I easily got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter