STORY 3 - BOM

THE STORY OF US (Romantic Comedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM's POV

 

I gulped loudly as I stared at the door in front of me, my hand is ready to knock on it but I immediately retracted my hand. Omo omo omo. Relax, Bom. Relax.

 

I raised my fist again to knock...

 

but decided against it.

 

GAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

 

Breathe in, breathe out

 

I raised my hand for the nth time but ended up backing away just like before. Oh my goooooddneeesssss. Why in the world it is so hard to knock?

 

Pull yourself together, Bom.

 

I exhaled loudly and gathered the courage I could muster before I raised my hand.

 

*Knock knock

 

There you go, Bom. See, knocking is just easy as one two three. Good job. I stupidly praised myself before turning the knob. I opened the door slightly and slowly peeked through the tiny crack, making sure that I am in a good timing to enter his room. Sensing that the atmosphere is normal, I pushed the door wide open to enter the room. I saw my dad busy writing something on the paper, he probably sensed my presence because he looked up to see me.

 

"Hi, dad", I greeted with a forced smile.

 

"What brings you here?", he asked not after he proceeded back to writing. He sounds disinterested as usual.

 

"Well..."  I trailed off. Should I tell him? To be honest, I already have a wild guess of what he's going to say once I tell him what I want but I still want to try, maybe this time he'll listen.

 

"You see, dad, school will start tomo-"

 

"If I told you to take business management, you take it. End of discussion". he cut me off somberly, his eyes were looking at me sternly.

 

I tried to open my mouth but closed it again realizing it is no use to retort. I just looked down at my feet, unsure what to do.

 

“Is there anything else?”, he followed. I shook my head, still looking down. “Go!”

 

I nodded before shifting my feet to exit the room. I clasped my hand together and started pinching the back of my hand – my hobby when I feel down or sad.

 

“And…”

 

I heard him speak up that made me halt my steps. I waited for him to continue without whipping my head to look at him. I already had this feeling that I am not going to like what he is going to say next.

 

“…you need to live in an apartment. I have everything ready, you can leave tonight.”

 

I bit my lips to suppress the sigh that wanted to escape from my mouth - One thing he hated to hear.

 

“Alright. Thank you, dad”, I started leaving the room and closed the door behind me. I heaved a deep sigh and closed my eyes.

 

What were you thinking, Bom? You should know by now that you are to live just to follow his orders.

 

Oh yeah. As if I have a choice.

 

 

I scanned my room and looked at the ten luggage in front of me before checking the things inside for the fourth time. I think there is something missing. I don’t know what is that, I can’t think what is that. AAAAAAAHHHHHHH.

 

I started to panic as I paced back and forth inside my room while clutching my hair. Oh my goodness. Can someone help me??!!!

 

Here is the thing..

 

I hate packing.

 

I seriously do. Maybe it’s psychological or something, but whenever I need to prepare my things, I ended up being anxious thinking that there might be some important things I forgot. I need to live tonight and I’m not yet finish with my things. This is giving me so much stress.

 

It wasn’t a good idea when I glanced at the clock placed on my side table because it only made my panicking-self shoot into another level. I learned that I only have two hours remaining before my driver pick me up. Why do I need to stay in an apartment again?! GAAAAAHHHH.

 

I rummaged through the fifth luggage in front of me and I swear, I felt a vein popped inside my head from too much stress. Is there any specific angel to call upon for packing up things?

 

Argh. I gave up!

 

I collapsed on the floor with my hands sprawled on each side in defeat. This is hopeless. I really admire those people who can pack things up in less than thirty minutes without having the urge to flip their entire room upside down.

 

I need help!!!

 

I jerked up and looked for my phone. If I really want to end my misery, I must call for help now before I decided to just abandon this house without any clothes with me. I guess it is much better to go around than packing.

 

Okay. I’m just kidding.

 

I dialed a number after getting my phone. It only took him a few rings before answering my call. I furrowed my eyebrows after I heard a loud noise from the background.

 

“Yes?”, he said.

 

“Where are you?!!?”, I asked and I heard some shuffle sound from the other line. Is he with someone?

 

“I’m just in the club. Is there any problem?”, he responded softly.

 

Oh. You should ask. I told him my problem at hand, accompanied with my hands flailing here and there as if he could see how frustrated I am.

 

“I need you before I move in the apartment”, I whined.

 

“What apartment?”

 

“I place to live?!”, I sarcastically countered. Even without me seeing him, I know he will just be rolling his eyes.

 

“Are you already there?”

 

“Are you even listening to me?!!”, I seethed, my eyebrows furrowed. Didn’t I just say I need him BEFORE I move??!!!

 

“Okay, I’ll pick you up.”, he replied. I put my phone down and my eyes darted at my things piled up everywhere in my room. Such a mess.

 

He better come quick here before I burn this whole room down just to end this misery of mine.

 

===

 

After just half an hour, I heard the knob clicked and I instantly whipped my head at the door. Finally, he’s here.

 

“JiiiyyYooongG”, I ran up to him the moment he entered my room and showed a sad face before hugging him. Ooh. What a life saver. I heard him chuckled before hugging me back.

 

“What can I do for my, queen?”, he muttered amusingly while slowly pulling out from the hug.

 

“I need you, big time.”, I said before stepping aside to reveal him my ten luggage and the pile of mess.

 

“Holy sh-“

 

“No cursing!”, I snarled at him and clicked my tongue. He already knows that I hate hearing bad words but I guess I can’t blame him. Just looking at the mess in front of us will really shock someone’s life to the core.

 

“What happened here? Is this even a room? And why do you have ten luggage? Are you planning to move to another planet?”, he blurted out with his eyes wide open in disbelief. I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Aish. Stop talking and just help me out here”, I nudged him and he complied not before shaking his head in amusement, the shock is evident on his face. We started fixing my luggage with him telling me all the IMPORTANT things I need to put inside my luggage. He managed to reduce the number of luggage from ten to two. Wow. What kind of crap I just put on those luggage?!

 

“There you go”, he said while zipping the last bag. His s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter