Seven

Come With Love

I watched him walked out of the class before thought to myself, "this plan have to go well or I would kill myself."

I shook my head to wash away the thought off my head before continued my homeworks. I then saw a figure at the corner of my eyes and as it came closer, I can make sure that it's Luhan. "Heyyo! 'Sup gurrrlll!" He spoke in this annoyingly fail American accent. I almost burst out laughing at his fail try, but stopped myself from doing so because I know I wouldn't had enough time to finish this homeworks of mine if I did so. He then took his sit beside me as he stared blankly at me. "What?" I asked him with my stern look after I realized he had been staring at me for a few minutes now. "Are you sure about what you said to me last night?" He asked me with this unsure look plastered on his face. "Sorry, no time for this now. I'm sure you can clearly see what I'm doing right now." I replied, my eyes still glued to my homework. "Fine." he muttered before he put his headphones on and headbang to whatever song he was listening to.


I walked loosely down the hallway after I finally finished my homeworks and passed it up to Mr. Kim. Luckily, I sent it right on time though which made me smiled proudly when he complimented me about my efficient work lately. I just strolled slowly as I was too lazy to enter the class for the morning before my eyes caught something that made my heart sank. I quickly made my way to hide behind the lockers as I quietly watched the scene before my eyes. 

"I can't believe she could do that to you." Howon said in concern as he softly brushed Hyuna's hair. Hyuna then wiped her tears before she spoke, "I know. She's so different from the first time I knew her. She was so good to me before. I can't believe we once were best friends." My jaws dropped open as I heard the word 'best friends' came out of . "She's talking about me?" I monologue to myself in my head. "Really? I never knew about that. She'd never told me anything about it." Howon asked, a little shock by the confession made by the witch just now. Hyuna then faking a sad smile before muttered something that made me clenched my fist and jaw thight, "His brother left their family after their parents opposed his relationship with me. She then started to blame me for what had happened telling the entire school lies and made me look bad. She also tried everything to bring me down. That's why I moved out from the town." she said as another fake tears escape from her eyes. "I've never knew she had this side of her. I don't know why but I feel dissapointed knowing she actually did all that." he replied followed with a sigh full of dissapoinment before he pulled that witch into his embrace.

I can't believe this is actually happening to me. I can't believe my boyfriend is now hugging my biggest enemy. I can't believe my boyfriend actually believe what that girl said instead of his girlfriend. "I can't let this happen. I need to get my plan start asap!" I whispered to myself before made my way to my classroom.

I watched Mrs. Park walked out of the class before I entered the class through the back door and took my seat beside Luhan. I let out a long sigh before took out my textbook for the next period. "Where did you go and what's with that long sigh?" Luhan asked concern. "About the plan I told you last night," I was just about to continue my word when Mr. Lee suddenly came into the class. "Good morning sir!" we greeted him before Luhan asked, "What about the plan?" "You sure you wanna help me?" I asked. "Shut the conversation!" Mr. Lee suddenly yelled from his table as he pointed straight to me and Luhan. We lowered our head as we mumbled our "sorry" before Luhan answered me with his quick "yes" which made me smile unknowingly.