Four

Come With Love

"Tsk! Stupid! He could just make a goal, why must he passed it to the others?" I mumbled to myslef. I'm actually a soccer fan, but watching the school's team these days, I'm sure they'll dissappoint me in the game. I sighed as I turned my head from the window to the teacher, who was babbling something about something for the upcoming examination. 

"Any question, students?" She asked as she finally finished her babble. A 5-second-silent was enough for her to make a wrap for today's class. We thanked her before she made her way out the of the classroom. The bell then rang right after she stepped out the door. I relaxed my body on the chair stand before let out a long sigh. The others had left the class one by one, leaving me alone in the class.

I clossed my eyes at the calmness I felt when suddenly a noise from the door caught my attention. I turned to face the girl who was standing right in front of the door. Honestly saying, I was so shocked to see her there but I covered it pretty good.

"Hey there." She said with a smirk as she came closer to me and sat in front of me. I replied her smirk before I rolled my eyes. "Miss me, huh?" I asked sarcastically. She chuckled at my words before she answered , "so much!" She brought her face closer to mine. 

"It's hot in here." She continued before I got a chance to reply her. She then got up from the seat and turned around. "See you later in the class, teacher Park Chorong." I chocked my own saliva when she suddenly mentioned about the class and the word 'teacher'. 

'Don't tell me she's the new student.' I monologue to myself in my head. I then smirked in return before replied, "Just give up, loser." She rolled her eyes before made her move out of the classroom. I let out a sigh of relief as soon as she stepped out of the class. ''!"


I stepped lazily along the hallway to the practice room. My head still wildly playing the scene from earlier. 'How the hell she got here?' 'How in the hell did she knew I moved here?' the questions that I kept in my head since this free time. I then stopped my steps right in front of the practice room. Omarion's O was playing loudly inside of the room. I smiled as the sound hit my eardum. "His favourite song" I mumbled. I used to dance along with him everytime the song was played. I opened the door and to my own shock, he was dancing to the song, with another girl, and she is . . . Kim Hyuna. 'That witch!'

Kim Hyuna and I were enemies. It all started when we were in Junior high. Hyuna was dating my brother, Park Sanghyun. Oh, wait! I guess I've never mentioned about him before. Park Sanghyun, or we usually call him as Cheondung, is my brother. He's a year older than me. We're so close. He's the one who brought me into this whole dancing world.

When I was in primary school, Cheondung brought me to this one dancing class in our neighbourhood without our parents knowing. Cheondung kept his own money that our dad gave him everyday to pay for our fee. We were so into dancing for the first one month that we don't even talk to the other students. As time goes by, we started to become fonder with the others. I started to become close with Kim Hyuna and Cheondung started to join this one group of cool guys. After the class, we will take a walk back home. Since Hyuna's house was just a few houses from ours, she usually will join our walk home. 

As time passes by, Cheondung became closer with Hyuna and the last thing I knew, they were already dating for a month. I giggled to myself when Cheondung told me about his date with Hyuna. They were so cute together. They will link their hand everytime they walked together. They will dance together in the class. At first I was fine with them walking together back home, leaving me behind, walking alone. But later on, I could feel that CHeondung had distanced away from me. He sometimes forgot the important events like my birthday. He even forgot our parents' 20th anniversary. We had to wait for an hour before we could formally started out dinner when Cheondung went out and came back home late. When dad asked him where did he go, he would answer that he went out with some friends and that he's big enough to come home late and whatsoever but I knew that he actually went out with Hyuna.

He kept the relationship secret from our parents for six months until one day dad saw him went out with Hyuna when he told dad that he went to his bestfriend's house to study for his examination. Dad was so furious when he came back home. He once told us that we are not allow to date since we were still in school. He told Cheondung to break up with Hyuna or dad will send him to America. He chose to not break up with her so dad took a decision to send him to America.

Hyuna started to blame me for what had happened. She said that I was the one who told dad about their relationship. She would do anything to brought me down. She would try her best to beat me in everything, in a bad way I could say. So one day, I took a decision to have a dance battle with her. The rule is simple, any type of dances are allowed. If she win, I'll be her slave for a month but if I win, I only asked her to stop appearing in front of me and to stop talking about Cheondung. That's it. I chose hip hop dance ,since I'm specially expert in hip hop, but she chose a completely vice versa from mine. She chose to have a y dance stage. I was fine with it.

We toasted the coin and she got the first stage. Cool. She started shaking her body like a madwoman. I almost burst out laughing watching her perfectly awkward y dance but since I was nervous, I just sat on the chair silently. After 5 minutes of a complete fail stage, I went up to show my skill. 'I'll make sure that will walk away with nothing tonight.' I monologue to myself before the beat of Knife Party's Centipede hit my eardrum. I started to move my body along with the beat. All I could hear was the beat and nothing else. I ignored the cheers and whatsoever that could distract me from my focus. I ended the dance with what I call a cool pose before made my way to the backstage. We waited for 15 minutes before the official result came out. I was shocked to see Hyuna's votes. They were a lot. But my smile never leave my lips after I saw my votes. Cool! "I won!" I shouted at the top of my lungs soon as I saw the result. "I don't have to see your face anymore, !" I yelled to her face. I felt like spitting on her face but I knew that will only make thing worse so I stopped myself from doing so. 

The day after that, I've never seen her anymore. Until today... Both Howon and Hyuna stopped dancing as I stepped into the room. I smiled lazily to Howon before I turned to Hyuna who was forming a smile to me, which I knew was a completely fake smile. I kept my cold expression on before putting my stuffs on the couch and got ready for the practice. "Hey babe.." Howon approached me as he put his hands around my waist before kissed my cheeks. "You look down. What's wrong?" He asked as he released the hug. "Nah, nothing. Just tired." I replied before I kissed him on the cheek and made my move to the centre of the floor. 

"Okay, let's start guys. Minhyuk, you go with Hyuna." Howon commanded. Minhyuk nodded to his words as he made her move beside Hyuna. "But . . ." Hyuna suddenly voiced out. "Yes Hyuna? Is there anything?" Howon asked. "Can't I just being partner with Hoya?" she asked with this fake innocent look in her eyes. I rolled my eyes to her words. "you will never get him, you witch." I mumbled under my breath. "Why is that?" Hoya asked, concerned. "I think I can get used to your skill easily. So I guess it's better if I keep that up." she answered innocently. I was expecting Howon to decline her but I was wrong. Instead of telling Minhyuk to just stay with Hyuna and told her to get used to other dancers too, just like what he usually did to the other new students, he told Minhyuk to partner with me for the practice as he went towards Hyuna. I sighed to his action before rolled my eyes. 

Minhyuk patted my shoulder before smiled warmly. "I know it's hurts. He just think she's a good student and he doesn't want her to leave the class. That's all. Chill." he said with this sweet smile formed on his lips. Minhyuk is my bestfriend, he's like a brother to me. I knew him first before I knew Howon. He's the one who brought me to know Howon. He's like one of those guys that I can share all my secret with. "Kiss my , ." I mumbled as Minhyuk just shook his head to my words with this little cute smile formed on his lips.

We then started the dance and ended it after two hours of non-stop practice. This upcoming musical was an important event for the school so we did what's best to make this musical a success. Howon and I was just about to step out of the practice room when suddenly someone tapped Howon's shoulder. "Oh, Hyuna, what is it?" He asked cheerfully. "I heard you live in Yangcheon-gu?" she asked. "Yes. Why?" "Can I go back with you since I live there too." she said innocently which made me feel like throwing up. "Yea, why not." he answered without any hesitation. "But what about the dinner that we talked about just now?" I whispered to him. "We can postponed it right?" he answered. "Fine, I'll go back with Minhyuk." I said as I pulled Minhyuk's hand and walked as fast as I could. I could imagine her evil smirk watching me walked away like this. But at the time like this, who cares about that witch. It's all about Howon right now. 'How can he easily being possesed by that freaking witch?' I questioned this in my head.


Why in the world must every teacher that entered the class should nag about the upcoming examination? I rolled my eyes before turned my head to the basketball court. "Whoever made that pass, you're the coolest guy I've ever seen." I muttered under my breath as I saw a tall guy standing right at the centre of the court. I was so into the match for I don't know how many minutes until suddenly I heard a voice."Park Chorong, are you listening?" Mrs. Kim suddenly asked. "emm.. Yes, I am." I answered. "Repeat the last word this guy right here mentioned just now." I then turned to the guy who stood right beside her. "Wait, who's that? Since when that he's there?" I monologue in my head. "emm..." I startled. "I bet you don't even know his name right?" she then said with this mocking tone. I just lowered my head before nodded lightly. "It's okay. I'm sure you'll know him better later since he'll seat beside you." "what?! but . . ." "Luhan, you can sit beside her." she suddenly said before I got a chance to complete my words. The guy then approached me slowly before he sat beside me.

"Hye, I'm Luhan. Nice to know you." he introduced himself. "Hye, I'm Park Chorong. Nice to know you, too." I smiled bubbly to him. "Where are you from, btw? You don't look like a native Korean." I asked, trying to start a conversation with this I could say a nice-looking guy. "Oh, I'm from China. I just moved here a week ago." he replied sweetly. 'Cool! I think I started to like him sitting beside me now.' I monologue in my head. "Nice. But why did you moved here?" I asked, curious. "I'm actually working. So I came here for my work." he answered calmly. "Really? What kind of work?" his words made me even more interested to talk to him and made me even more curious about him. "What do you think?" he asked with this playful smile formed on his lips. I just shrugged lightly to his question. "What do I look like?" he then asked along with y, seducing wink.