Twelve

Come With Love

Hoya's POV

"This is going to be our last stage together." I could already see tears filling her eyes. "I . . . " 

"Chorong! Make up time!" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when Minhyuk suddenly called for Chorong. I smiled before took a deep breath "We'll continue this later. Let's get ready for now." I said before turned my back to her, once again, and walked away. 

The rest of the day passed by just normally. We had our musical which I can say our most successful performance, and remembering how it probably will be my last stage with the whole team, made it even better. Not that I'm happy to leave them, just that I know this moment will stay forever in me no matter how far I go after this. 

Chorong also did her best. I noticed she secretly took glances at me a few times during the performance. She might be curious about earlier, but above all, I could see she tried her best to keep her focus on the performane and that made me smiled inside. How could I ever say goodbye to this girl? She holds the most parts of me. But I have to. 

After everything's done, we decided to have an after party before went home. We were talking, and laughing happily when I made the decision to tell everyone about my plan. There was no one around us since we took the table at the corner so it's not really a problem for me to speak up. I stood up and clapped my hands to catch everyone's attention. Within a second, all heads were turned to me and all eyes were focusing right into mine. 

"I got an announcement to make and it is not ... " I paused, stealing a glance at everyone before continued "...a good one."

"What do you mean?" Bomi asked loudly out of curiousity I guess. I smiled at her before my eyes caught something precious beside her. Chorong bored her eyes into mine , not letting it blink even once. I took another deep breath and let it out slowly before started

"Okay, I'm sure most of you already know about my scholarship to . . . London. Right?" I could see everyone's expressions changed after the mention of London. Some were shocked, some were confused and some were just blank, like Chorong's. 

"Wait, dude. Don't tell me you're leaving?" Minhyuk asked without any hesitation. I smiled at his respond "That's exactly what I'm about to tell everyone." Then everyone started up "No way" "You can't leave us like this" "What about the class?" "Dude, you're our leader. You can't leave us."

"Sorry guys. This is a big chance for me. I've been thinking about this for such a long time and I've made the decision for myself." That was the moment when I decided to steal a glance at her. She just stayed quiet at the corner, keeping her head down, letting her hair covered her face. "Today was my last stage with you guys, all of you."

Once again I turned my head at her direction, I still got no reaction from her. So I continued "I'll be leaving next week so tonight might be the last night I see you guys. I want to thank every single one of you guys firstly for joining my class. I know it was nothing I could promise you guys in the first place but now, with everyone's help, here we are now, as one big family. I also want to thanks everyone who had been there for me from the start, through my hard times. It has been one hell of a journey for every single one of us so I want to thanks you guys for eveything. I really hope you guys can keep this family as one 'till the end. And I'm sure Chorong . . . " She turned her head toward me at the mention of her name "will continue being the good leader as she has always been." She wiped her tears at my last sentence as she flashed her smile. 

We then raised our glass and everyone shouted "For Hoya!" before we drank. 

We then continued our meal before Chorong decided to walked out of the restaurant, leaving everyone behind. Minhyuk turned to me before signalling me to go after her, and I did. 

I went out of the restaurant and saw her sitting on the bench right at the corner of the block. I approached her and as I got closer, I heard her sobbing. I slowly caressed her hair and she flinched and my cold finger accidentaly touched her neck. She wiped her tears before turned her head to look at me and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. 

"So that's what you've been trying to tell me this morning?" She asked. I took the seat beside her and took a deep breath before answered her with a simple "yes". "Was it because of me?" She asked with her low voice. "Huh?"

"You changed your mind to go because of me?" Her question brought me to the real world and made me questioned it myself. Did I change my mind because of her? Did I just give up on her? Is this really a good decision? 


Chorong's POV

He hesitated before he answered my question with his smile "I have my own reasons." 

We sat there in silent for a few minutes before a question popped out in my head "What happen to Hyuna?" He let out a long sigh as the respond to my question. He looked down before started "she left."

"Why?"

"She told me everything about what happened between you and her." He sighed. "I'm sorry that I was so blind. I was so stupid." 

I reached for his hand and flinched at the coldness of it. "It's okay. You didn't know. It was also my fault that I've never told you anything about it, which actually broke my promise to you that there's no secret between us." He smiled before wraped his palm around mine. "We're even then." I chuckled at his reponse before remembered about one more person.

"What about Luhan?" I looked at him straight in the eyes with curiousity filling mine. 

"He... he went back to China." he hesitated. His answer caught me off guard. If that's the case, then it only means one thing, everyone is leaving. Hyuna (even though I still hate her), Luhan, and next week it's Howon's turn. I didn't even bother to ask why and when. I let out a long sigh at my thought before wiggling my hand out of his. I forced a smile before turned my head to his direction.

"I better get going. I don't feel so good." I got on my feet before waved him goodbye and walked away. I got into my car and sat there for god-knows-how-long. I cried my eyes out as I kept asking myself shtload of questions. Do I deserve this? What have I done to face such things? What do I do now? Why is everyone leaving me? Am I really that bad?


A week had past and I haven't been to school for a week. I'm not ready to face anyone. I'm not ready to face him. I'm not ready to face the fact. The fact that he'll be leaving me today. For good. My mom knocked on my door, her voice was low. "Park Chorong, come on. Get up, honey. I've prepared breakfast for you. You have to eat, honey." Yea, I've been avoiding everyone including my parents. I don't want them to see me in this condition.

They found out about what happen between me and Howon the other day when Minhyuk and Bomi came to visit me. Of course, I refused to see them. I do feel bad for them, for my parents. It's not even their fault but they have to endure it for my sake. 

"It's okay, mom. I'm not hungry. I'll eat later." I muffled from under my blanket. "Okay, then. Come down when you're hungry okay." with that, I heard her footsteps went down the stairs. I sat up on my bed, checked the time on my phone. It's 10 o'clock. I got 10 missed calls from *sigh* Howon, and 3 text messages from *sigh again* Howon, Minhyuk and Bomi. I opened the texts;

Howon's text "Can I see you today before leaving?"

Minhyuk's text "Hope you doing fine girl. Text me back anytime. I'll be here."

Bomi's text "I'm with Howon. He really wants to see you before leaving. His flight is at 5 today."

I sighed and put my phone back on the table. I reached for my laptop and opened it. The picture of our dance team appeared on the screen and my eyes immediatley caught his face. There we were, standing next to each other, his arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist, I was smiling to the camera and he was looking at me, smiling. I smiled unconsciously. Shot! Shake it off Park Chorong! He's leaving you today. I literally shook my head before opened a folder named "dance! dance! dance!" to look for another picture to set as my wallpaper. I looked at each and every one of them and smiled as memories behind the photos came rolling into my head.

My hand froze as I opened a photo. My tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of it. It was a photo of the both of us after winning a dance competition. He lifted me bridal style with smile widely plastered on our faces. We looked extremely happy. I remembered that day vividly.

He injured his ankle the day before the competition, but insisted on joining our performance despite his injury. He did his best and we won. 

I wiped my tears. I've made my decision. I quickly got up from my from my bed and took a shower. I got myself ready to see him. I wear the shirt that he gave me on my 16th birthday, I put on the perfume that he gave me on christmas, I styled my hair just the way he likes it. I wanted to make this work. He needs to stay. I grabbed my phone before putting it in my bag and with a deep breath, I walked out of my room with determination, more than ever. 

"Mom, I'm going out!" I yelled from the door and didn't even wait for her reply before made my way out. 

I parked the car in front of the cafe and made my way in without any hesitation. I immediately caught his figure as soon as I entered the cafe. With confidence, which I'm not sure where was it coming from, I walked towards him. Bomi and Minhyuk saw me first but they stayed quite. They sure know what to do, as I was standing in front of their table, they immediately got up and walked away to give us some space.

I sat beside him, now not knowing what to do or say. "How did you find me here?" he asked.

"Bomi told me you're with her, there's only one place I could think of." I replied, without even looking at him.

8 Cafe has been our regular spot. The four of us will come out here whenever we have the time. It's been a long time since we came here, well since 'this' happens. He let out a long breath. "I'm sorry." he apologized.


Hoya's POV 

I apologized, I'm not really sure why, but I just did. Just in case. She didn't respond. Not a single movement. She just stayed quiet for a few moments before she raised up her head and the next thing I know, her lips were on mine. I was caught off guard by her action and not sure what to do so I just stayed there, well,  kissed her back. We stayed in that position for a few moments before moved apart.

I caught my breath, which seemed very hard at the moment, before turning to her "what was that for?"

By the time I finished my sentece, I could see her tears welled up. "Stay." was the only word that could escaped . I bit my lower lip at her respond. I took a deep breath before turning away. "Sorry, I can't." and with that, she burst into tears.

I hugged her, well automatic reaction, and we stayed there for a few minutes before she calmed down. I then got up "I gotta go now. Bye. Hope to see you again." and made my out of the cafe without looking back.


Chorong's POV

I swear to myself that this will be the worst day of my life. I went back home in a mess. I went straight into my room, ignoring calls from my parents. I really hope they will understand me in this situation. I slammed my door and fell on my bed. This is the end. I lost everything. I lost him. I lost the world. There's nothing more I can do. Three years went wasted in just a blink of an eye. 

The world collapsed on me. He left me. No one can stop him. 

I heard voices from downstairs as I continued crying my eyes out. Probably Minhyuk and Bomi, came to ask how I was doing. A knock on my door woke me up from my daydream "Honey, your friends are here. Come out, please. Go talk to them. It'll make you feel better, I promise." Mom's voice was concerned, but no, I can't talk to anyone right. Not in this situation.

"No, mom." I answered, short.

She let out a long breath from the other side of the door before I heard her footsteps down the stairs. I received a text message from Bomi a few minutes later;

"It's okay if you won't talk to us right now. Just call us anytime if you need. We'll be here. Love you, big girl."


Two weeks had passed and nothing from Howon. Did he really give up on me completely? 

School wasn't the same without him. I stopped being the old me. Now I'm a quiet Chorong. I stopped going to the dance class. I know Bomi and Minhyuk will handle it well on their own so I just put it on them. I skipped class more often now. Being called by the principle is like a daily routine. I'm invincible now. 

I opened the door and the smell of fresh baked cake hit my nose. Mom was humming an old song in the kitchen while decorating the cake when she saw me. "hey, honey. How's school?" she asked.

", as always." I answered lazily. She just smiled at my respond before continued her work.

"So what's the ocassion?" I asked. "Nothing, I just feel like making something special today. Now, go change. Dad will be home anytime. We'll have lunch together." I nodded at her words before made my way upstairs. 

I changed into my loose shirt and shorts before went downstairs. Dad was already sitting on the sofa, watching some baseball on the tv, as I went downstairs. He smiled as he saw me "Hey, there you are. Come on, let's eat!" he yelled as he got up from the sofa and we made our way together to the kitchen. We sat around the table and had our lunch together when suddenly the bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said as I got up to get the door. I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. He's here! He smiled sweetly. "Hey." I was frozen. I couldn't say a thing. Is this even real? Oh my god. I looked at him straight in the eyes with obvious shock in mine. 

"Miss me?" he asked. I could feel my tears welled up as he asked the question. Without any more hesitation I took a step forward and hugged him with all my might. "I miss you to death." He hugged me back as he caressed my back slowly. I wiped my tears and pulled him inside. 

"Mom, dad." I called out. Both were shocked and confused as they saw the boy beside me. "Who's this young boy, Chorong?" Mom asked.

"Mom, dad, this is Luhan. Luhan, this is my parents." I introduced them. "Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Park." Luhan stepped forward to shake their hands. "Nice to meet you, too. Come join us." Dad replied, pulling out a chair for him to sit. "Thanks." 


We sat on the sofa after finished eating. Mom then came out giving us a slice of cake each. "I guess the cake really is for a special occassion." She smile sheepishly before went back into the kitchen.

We laughed at her action before starting to eat our cake. "So what happened?" He suddenly asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied bluntly.

"Howon." My heart dropped at the mentioned of the name. I faked a smile before turned to him. "We just decided to go our seperate ways." I replied trying to sound as calm as possible. Luhan let out a long sigh before a smile formed on his face. He put down his plate on the table before he turned to me, eyes full of determination.

"Maybe I was a coward before. I ran off just like that, without saying anything, without a goodbye. But then I realized it was a bad choice. I thought that if I do that, I'll get you out of my mind and you'll be happy with him. But I was wrong. I really need you in my life. I love you, Park Chorong and nothing can stop me right now, not even a guy named Lee Howon. I love you with all my might. Please give me a chance to prove it." He looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were teary, mine were filled with shock, stunned. 

I wasn't sure of what to say so I just kept silent until he asked "be my girlfriend?" The question woke me up. Howon left me. He completely pushed me away. With that in my mind, without any hesitation, I nodded "Yes."

I could see happiness in his eyes. He could jump out of the roof from happiness. Without any hesitation, he hugged me tightly before kissed me. I kissed him back before realizing something. I pushed him hard. He looked at me confused. "What?"

"We're in my house. Mom and dad are watching from the kitchen." I said, without even bother to look at him or the kitchen. "Oh that. Sorry." He said embarased, as he scratched the back of his head. 

"Come on, let's go outside." I said as I pulled him out of the house. 

We spent the whole evening together and everytime I looked at him straight in the eyes, I was sure, HE IS THE ONE. 

I LOVE YOU TOO, LUHAN.