Eleven

Come With Love

Hoya's POV

Hyuna was literally clinging over my side, she kept on caressing my thight, "so, should we go out after school?" I smiled before looked around "emm.. I'm not sure about that. We got practice." and that was the exact moment that I saw her entering the cafeteria... with him. "but we can . . ." hyuna's voice seemed to disappear right after my eyes saw something that was really ... unexpected(?). His lips met hers, and she stayed and she ... kissed him back, like there's no tommorow. Now my body is raging with anger. They stopped kissing, catching breath and that was the exact moment that I took the chance to got up and get the hell out of there.

I didn't even know where I was heading. I just followed my legs and the next thing I realized I was on the rooftop. My legs then lost it's strength and I just kneeled there, at the middle of the rooftop, trying to make the sense out of the scene that I've just watched. Did it really happen? Did my girlfriend just kissed someone else? Wait, she's my girlfriend! Why would she kiss someone else?! This is not making any sense. Are we ... are we through? NO NO NO! this can't be right. Without me realizing it I've been lying on the rooftop for the rest of the day, just thinking about the past, the present and the future. 

I love Chorong, with all my heart, I really do. 

The sound of the ringing bell woke me up from my endless daydream. The sound of the students' chatter and laughter filled my ear as I got up and swaying my way down the stairs. My eyes were blurry. Did I cry? Whatever. Who cares anymore? I kept on walking wherever my legs may take me. I bumped into almost everyone and I can see their sharp glances as I just walked away without even apologizing. Do I even care? No. 

My phone rang, signalling me that I just got a new text message. I took out my phone and read out the name "Luhan" on my screen. Why the hell did this bastard even texting me? 

"I need to see you. I wanna talk about something. Important. See me at the field, now."

I let out a long sigh after reading the text. I know where this is heading. I'm meeting him at the field, he tells me he's into my girlfriend (or ex. I don't know, still couldn't figure it out), me punching him on the face, he punches me back, a few rolls on the ground, I punch him hard one last time across the face, spit on him and walked away. Hey, this is my POV, my story, I can end it however I want.

I made my way to the school field and was looking for a familiar figure when someone tapped my shoulder. "Glad you came."

"Yea, whatever. What do you want?" He let out a little chuckle at my question. "I'm pretty sure you know it. You saw that right?"

Acting innocent, I asked "saw what?" He let out a long sigh as the respond to my question. "Come on. I know you saw it."

"Oh, that. Cafeteria, you, her, lips, hair. I'm not gonna lie, that was a hell of an act. I'm impressed." I faked laugh. He smirked, "No, that was not an act. It was real. We are real. She's into me and vice versa. You need to let her go. She doesn't need you . . . anymore." With that, my imagination came true. I punched him real hard across the face and the next thing I know was I heard a voice calling my name. A really familiar one. A voice that I dearly love to hear. CHORONG!

I got up from the ground with my messy hair and shirt, and I'm pretty sure my face was a mess as well. "What the hell is going on right here?" She asked with concern. As I was about to speak up, she started to make her way to Luhan, pushing her way through me, helping him to get on his feet. "What the hell have you done, Lee Howon?!" With that sentence escaped , I lost everything. I lost the world. This maybe started with something that I imagined but it didn't ended as how I thought it would be.

"Are you okay?" she asked him softly. I just stood there, watching the play like it was the best play I've ever seen in my life. And that was when I realized something. What Luhan said was true. She doesn't need me anymore. I took a deep breath before turned away, leaving everything behind. 

Goodbye Park Chorong. I'll miss you. This may be the end but please know that you'll still hold the biggest part of my heart. I love you,

I walked away with a smile on my face, knowing that I've done what I should. I let the girl I love live happily with the guy she loves. Sounds fair to me. Whatever.


Chorong's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly. He nodded to my question before flashed me a little smile for assurance. I turned to look at Hoya but he was not there, I saw his back walking away sadly from us. What the hell just happened? I looked at Luhan. I was about to get on my feet to go after him when Luhan suddenly pulled me to the ground.

"Let him go please. He clearly doesn't care. I'm here. I'm with you. Always will." My eyes widen as the words escaped his mouth. I thought this was all an act. "I love you Park Chorong." He then continued. I stayed there for a few moments, not knowing what to do or how to react to that because as far as I'm concerned, my boyfriend had just left me. He turned his back at me. Is this fair? Is this what I wanted? For him to let me go? No, I just want him to pay more attention on me.  I then turned my head to Luhan, looked at him straight in the eyes before wrapping my arms around him, burried my face on his shoulder and just cried my heart out. He left me. He doesn't care about me. 

Luhan hugged me back and my hair softly as the words escaped his mouth "let him go".


The next morning, I was no better. My head was so heavy so I didn't even bother about getting up. Who cares about school and the world. I just lost my world. Do I have to care about others'? I don't think so. I took my phone and scrolled down my twitter, tumblr and instagram, stalking my biases, for god-knows-how-long. God, Infinite are so hot these days. How can this be possible when everyone is just a dork in real life? I was scrolling down my twitter when I saw a tweet by my . . . emmm ... how do I say this? By my ex-boyfriend? hmmm that's hard.

The tweet says "Let's break a leg guys!" with a picture of the dance team together. I stopped for a moment. My world stopped spinning for a second. Wait a minute! Today is performance day! OMG! I jumped out of my bed and quickly got myself ready. I grabbed my phone and purse and just tossed it inside my bag before running down the stairs as fast as I could. "Mom, I'll use your car! Bye! Take care!" I shouted at my mom who was cooking in the kitchen. I don't have to look to know that she's there working her magic, the smell gave it all.

"Wait, where are you ..." She didn't even got the chance to finish her question when I closed the door. Without looking back, I started the engine and sped up as fast as I could. I got there about 10 minutes later, thanks to all the traffic light because I would've reached there much earlier if the traffic light thing does not have a red light on it. 

I got out of my car and saw my dance team immediately. I ran towards them and they cheered my name as they saw me. I smiled cheerely at them until my eyes catched a view of someone whom I dearly miss and love and ... love. Wait, whatever. He smiled at me but it was not his normal smile. It was almost the same as the smile he always gives to others because I know he's different when it comes to me. 

But it's not anymore. Am I just another girl to him now? Wait, no! This can't be true! This has to be a dream! Wake the freak up Park Chorong! Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Bomi, my team mate aka bestfriend. "Glad you could make it! Thought I would have to dance with him." She pointed at Hoya. "Wait, why would you dance with him? Where's Hyuna?" I asked, suddenly remembering about that witch.

"You don't know? She quit. Hoya said something to her last night and she just walked away. Good though. I just hate her guts." She explained. I just nodded to her answer before remembering about her earlier exclaim. "Wait, you said you don't have to partner with Hoya because I'm here? You mean, I have to partner with him?"

"Of course! You guys are life partner." 

"No way!" I exclaimed. "Yes way!" she looked at me weird. "Wait, is something wrong between you guys?" she asked, getting suspicious.

"Duh, it's obvious." I rolled my eyes. "Oh no! No way! You can't make me dance with him. I just . . . he's just . . . he's too good for me. I'll look like an ostrich partnering with him." she pouted and that was when I saw a figure approaching us from the corner of my eyes and I knew right away it was him. "Can I talk to you for a second?" his voice, sorry, his sweet voice filled my ears that had I been longing to hear the beautiful vibration of his voice. Drama much?

I turned my head at him before nodded lightly and he led me to the corner. 

"I gotta tell you something... about London." he started softly with his deep voice. My head automatically turned to him at the mention of the word London. "Don't tell me you're leaving." I replied, not caring about how loud I was. Hoya had received an offer to be a scholar in London. He'd been thinking about it for a few months now, but last month he made it sure with me that he's not leaving, not when he knows that he'll have to leave me on my own here. But now that we are . . . through, he could reconsidere.

He let out a little chuckle at my reply. "Glad you're still concern." he replied calmly. I looked down, I could feel my face burning from embarrassment. We stayed silent for a few seconds before I let out my curiousity. "So, what's up with London? You're leaving?" He flashed me that smile, that smile that I have been missing, before nodded. "This is going to be our last stage together."