Nine

Come With Love

"He wanted to see me at the rooftop on break time." I said, intentionally change the topic. He sighed at my words. "I need to go to a photoshoot after school, I can't join the class today." "okay then." I answered, feeling a little disappointed before a bright bulb suddenly lighted up. "Can I join you?" I asked excitedly. He turned to face me with his you-got-to-be-kidding-me look before asked, "and why is that?" I playfully smirked as I raised my eyebrows at his question. "Wait, and see." He chuckled at my question before Mr. Kim came in and started today's class.


He looked at me with his answer-me-please look as I just stared blankly into his eyes with my fist clenched tight. THAT FREAKING WITCH! "Answer me, Park Chorong." he said in his deep voice, clearly trying to hold back his anger. Any minute, one mistake from me, and he will definitely punch me in the face, real hard. I still can't believe this. How can that witch manipulate my boyfriend's mind like this? I mean, come one, he believe like every single thing that came out of . What kind of spell that she used on my poor boyfriend right here? I really need someone to enlighten me. 

"Please answer me, Park Chorong. I need your answer. Why did you do that to her?" He asked again. Okay, if you ask me what he's talking about? He clearly is talking about the other day where Hyuna told him about how bad I am. Yea, when I skipped my class the other day. I should've expected this earlier. Only now I realize how stupid I am. "Well, Lee Howon. Look, I don't know what you're talking about. I know nothing about all of this. And if you ask me if I hate her, yes, I do. But don't ask me why." I said, trying hard to hold back my tears before I got up from the place where I sat and started walking away from him. "Oh, and one more thing. I'm not joining the class today. Got a plan." I said without even took a glance at him before continued walking away. 


Hoya's POV

I tapped my foot on the wall as I laid on it. She really is something. I don't know why but I think I trust her now, more than my girlfriend. A big smile formed on my face as soon as I saw her. I don't care if she really use any kind of spell on me, I'm just happy to see her. 

She approached me and linked our arms together and smiled cutely. I chuckled at her action when I suddenly saw a familiar figure at the corner of my eyes. I turned to look and saw Chorong walked down the hallway with Luhan beside her. Yes, I'm happy to be with Hyuna. But still, Chorong is my girlfriend and of course I'm jealous watching her with him. "Hey, what's up?" Hyuna asked, woke me up from my daydream. I shook my head, "no, nothing. Come on, let's go." I said as I pulled her to our practice room.


Well, today's practice's ! I don't know what's wrong with me but I just couldn't seem to really pay my full attention on the dance. 

I was checking my phone when Hyuna suddenly linked her arms around mine "What's wrong, babe?" My eyes widened as the word "babe" escaped . "You call me that now?" I asked, confused. She just chuckled casually to my question before picked her bag up and pull me out of the room. "Is it wrong?" she suddenly asked. "What is wrong?" "For me to call you that." I just brushed the question away with a shrug and turned back my focus on my phone. I've been texting Chorong for like, I don't know, 20 texts maybe, but she replied none. What actually happening between us? We did fight, but are we over?


Luhan's POV

"What's up? You don't look like you're enjoying all of this?" I asked. "What? You kidding me? I love this. This is like a whole new world to me. I'm just amazed. That's all" I laughed at her answer. "Do you think I'm going to believe that? Come on, tell me. Is it about him?" She turned to face the ground as soon as I finished my questions and just nodded lightly. "Tell me." I asked her as softly as I could.

"You see, I love him. Like, he means everything to me. I don't want things to be over between us. He's my first love, and I want, with all my heart, I want him to be my last. But I don't know. He's been texting me since earlier but it's just felt wrong to reply it. I don't even know what is wrong with me." With that, she buried her head in her arms and sobbed. I then wrapped my hand around her shoulder to keep her calm "It's okay. I'll help you out. I promise." and I don't know why but I felt so wrong saying that.