Ten

Come With Love

Hoya's POV

It's been a week since I last talked to Chorong. She kept on avoiding me at school, she wouldn't answer my calls nor replying my texts, she didn't show up in our dance class and worst of all is that she's always with that kid Luhan. I don't know what's oh-so-special about that that she kept on going back to him. Right now, I'm stuck at this lunch table in cafeteria with Hyuna and her unstoppable mouth. Geez.. Girls and their non-stop whines.

"Babe! Are you even listening?!" Hyuna suddenly snapped me out of my dreamland. I turned my heard almost immediately towards her "yes..." then I let out a sigh before continued "I gotta go to the toilet. See you later, bye." 

I was on my way to my class when suddenly something caught my attention, Chorong! Without any hesitation, I walked up to her, waking her up from the little dreams she was in. "What do you want?" her cold voice made me flinched. "I just want to talk" 

Before I knew it, she was already on her feet "I don't have anything to talk to you, so if you'll excuse me now, that will be real great" and with that, she walked away. I let out a along sigh at the sight of her leaving me speechless and clueless. "Are we done? Is this it?" I began to question myself. 


Today's practice did not go well, just as bad as it has been for this past week. My mind just seem to be all over the place. I can't focus and I know exactly what the reason is. Of course, the one and only Park Chorong. I know I should do something about this whole thing but I just can't seem to figure out what. What should I do? This whole thing is a mess. Why?! I was so focused on my little thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was already on my bed, laying flat, face buried in my pillow.

I took off my shoes and just let my body fell into my dreamland. I just don't care anymore. 


Chorong's POV

Yes, I feel bad about saying those things. Are you crazy? It's Lee Howon. He's my boyfriend, even though I'm not so sure whether we are still a thing or whatever, but still. I love him. I'm just mad at him. To the max. To the point where I would just go to him and just stab him 50 freaking times. He's so stupid! And nice! And crazy! And hot! urgh! that body!! Wait, what?!

"Park Chorong!! Come down here! Dinner's ready!" my mom's voice from downstairs startled me.

"Okay mom! Coming!" I yelled back.

Eating is one of the many ways I usually do to escape my problems but my parents doesn't seem to understand that. Well, most probably because they don't know about my problem but still. I thought parents are suppose to know when their kids have problems. Especially when it is this obvious. 

"So how's Hoya doing? I haven't seen him in a while." My mum suddenly ask as I was just about to shove a whole dumpling into my mouth.

"Yea, he usually comes here after school, I don't see him here anymore." My dad added.

Great! Just great!

I put down my chopsticks and turned to look at them. "He's doing just fine. He got a lot to do so he doesn't have much time to come here, but I understand him. I guess that's enough." I answered, trying to sound as calm as possible. Luckily it was convincing enough for my parents.


"So your plans are just going to consist of you avoiding him, avoiding him, and avoiding him? I thought I was part of tha plan?" I sigh at his remark. "Yea, but did you see any progress with that plan going on? No. Now I think I just have to bang some guys just to get his attention back to me." 

"Then he'll think you're a sl*t and leave you for good. Good idea! Brilliant!" I then rolled my eyes at his sarcastic words.

I groaned "Now what am I suppose to do?" "Good question! Come with me?" He then just grabbed my arm and pulled to the cafeteria. "and... what are we doing here?" 

"Do you see him anywhere?" I looked around and saw him almost immediately and turned back my attention to Luhan also almost immediately. "Yea, he's there... with that witch." "Is he looking here?" I just nodded to the question. "Good"

"Wha..." I was cut halfway through the word when suddenly I felt a tingle on my lips. "OH MY GOD! NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!" the voices in my head just kept on screaming and screaming to push him and just get the hell out of there but something about the feels on my lips had made me stay, taking the steps to a whole new level. I closed my eyes, put my arms around his neck, played with his hair a little bit and just kissed the hell out of him. 


Luhan's POV

This is great. I've never thought this plan would go this well, I mean, she's literally just kissing me with all she might. The hair grabbage is the best part though, I'm not gonna lie. Wait, what?! Okay, whatever.

I didn't realize how much I wanted this to happen and how much I treasured this moment until she finally pulling away from me. My eyes were still closed, my breathing was uncontrallable and my arms were still around her waist. This is the best moment of my life! 

"Do you think he saw us?" her voice brought me back to reality. 

"Are you crazy? The whole school saw us." I replied excitedly. On that exact moment was that I realized, this is all I want. I want to be with her. I want everyone in the world to know that I love her. Yes, I fell in love with Park Chorong.