Two

Come With Love

I heard an unfamiliar voice calling me as I opened my eyes slowly just to see a middle-aged man standing right in front of me. I opened my eyes completely, in shock before I checked my watch, 'it's 8.00 a.m.!'  

"Where am I?" I asked the man. who was seen to be the bus' driver. I didn't pay much attention on him earlier, and I don't think I've seen him before.

"We're at the TV station building." he answered.

"What?!" I screamed. I thanked him before I jumped out of the bus in hurry and ran as fast as I could. 'TV station building? What was he thinking about? It's about 3 km from the school. Why didn't he woke me up earlier?' I thought to myself as I kept on running at my lightning speed. 

I arrived at the front gate of the school about 15 minutes later before I ran for another 5 minutes to reach my placed-on-the-3rd-floor-of-the-building-right-at-the-end-of-the-hall-way class.I gasped for air before I inhaled deeply and slowly to calm myself down. The noise of me knocking on the door causing all the students including the teacher to turned their head to me. I lowered my head as I walked into the classroom and went straight to my place. 

I sat on my chair and took out my Chemistry book in hurry. Why in the hell should they put Chemistry in the first period, on the first day of the week? Like there are no more interesting subject ever existed. I flipped over my book to I-don't-know-what page, then took out my A4 size sketching book and started to sketch random things, pretending to be a nice student. I was so bored so I put my head on the desk before I closed my eyes a moments after, and yea, I fell asleep.

I woke up to a sweet, gentle voice calling my name softly. I opened my eyes slowly just to see Lee Howon, or better known as Hoya among the students, a rich yet humble guy, the school's top student, a flawless dancer and also the boyfriend of mine, standing right in front of me with his cute, little, puppy eyes. He caressed my hair as he put on this cute and loving smile that makes me feel like slapping him hard on the face for being so cute.

I smiled tiredly as I got my head up from the desk.

"Have you been sleeping for the entire four periods passed?" he asked me with this caring look in his eyes. I just nodded lightly to his question as I rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"You're late again."