One

Come With Love

*Chorong's P.O.V*

Monday morning is always the worst part of a student's life. You have to wake up early in the morning after a long party-night, get ready to scool, and the worst part after all is that you have to face the faces that make you fell like throwing up. But, as an excellent student, well if sleeping in the class, not finishing homeworks, and always skip classes but still can get good grades, is the definition of an excellent student, then yes, I am. So, being an 'excellent' student and good daughter I am, I wake up at 6.30 every weekdays morning by the sound of the annoyingly loud Spongebob Squarepants' laugh. I get my heavier-than-a-wresling-champion body up as I strech my body I pull my towel and drag myself into the shower room. I take about 10 minutes standing under the shower as I close my eyes tightly. Mom always says that I like to sleep inside the shower room. Well, I can't see how standing under the shower and closing my eyes is actually sleeping. You have to be on your bed or Chemistry class to sleep, not in you shower room. So, I take about 5 minutes to brush my teeth, wash my face and take my morning shower before I go out of the shower room and pull in my black skirt, white tee, my black-and-white-stripe tie before I put my long, straight hair into a ponytail and put some face powder on my milky-skinned face. I grab my purple MCM backpack before run downstairs for my breakfast.

Well, my life goes on and on like that every school days. So, today is Monday morning, and I'm actually the laziest human being alive. Every student knows why. I took my steps lazily down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. The scent of hot pancakes was enough to seduce my morning lust. 

"Morning mom." I morning-greeted my mom as I lazily poured some orange juice into a glass. I sat down on one of the chair before I took a sip of my freezing-cold orange juice. Mom put a plate of hot pancakes with some cream and honey on it. 

"I need to got to work now. Take care, dear. Love you." She said as she kissed the top of my head before hurriedly grabbed her handbag and ran to the front door as she's already running late for work. 

Dad had gone to work an hour earlier. Being a good plan designer he is, dad always early for work. Dad is an extremly hardworking person. Together with his bestfriends, dad had started a business and opened a company 10 years ago. He's always busy but it always wonder me how he still manage to spend his time with his family. I respect him for that.

"Honey, don't forget to lock the door before you go out. Take care, honey. Bye!" mom shouted from the front door, waking me up from my own little world.

"Okay mom. Drive carefully. Love you!" I replied, shouting from the kitchen. 

I took the last bite of my pancake and sipped my orange juice before I got up and put the plate and glass into the sink. I took my bag and walked to the front door. I put on my black, high-cut converse before walked out of the house and locked the door behind me. I walked to the bus stop which is about 5 minutes of walking from our house. After 2 minutes of waiting, the bus arrived and as usual, I climbed up the bus' stairs before took my seat. It was a typical day. I put my earphones on and played my favourite song by Fly To The Sky 'Missing You', before putting the playlist on shuffle. I closed my eyes as the sweet melody of the song filing my head and hummed along to the song before I fell asleep.