3:30 in the Morning

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*inappropriate Language (cussing means to curse) 

Italic- (someone) thought's


Bookworm Vs Playboy 

Location: Bookworm dorm Time: 2:59 am

-incoming call- 

"Ya...Luhan Hyung go pick up the phone." Kyungsoo mumbled to the man next to him, but receiving no attention from the elder.

"Baekhyun hyung pick up the phone, so I could go back to sleep." Kyungsoo commanded his 2nd option, but recieve a loud nasty snore in return.

Kyungsoo already ticked off from the noise the phone is making and now he had to deal with nasty snores coming from a diva.

"Ya, you crazy diva, pick up the phone, so I can go back to ing sleep and dream about dominating the world." throwing his smallest teddybear toy at Baekhyun causing the bacon to stir in his sleep and finally woke up.

"Oh no you didn't , you better not have just woke me up from my beauty sleep! I was having the greatest dream of my life with my prince charming which was tall and handsome by the way.... Then you have to ing wake me up!!! You better have a explanation from this abomination you stupid squishy owl!!! Can't you pick up your own phone?" Baekhyun screamed.

"Aishh ok ok you calm your man. Tao will please pic-" Kyungsoo said in a dream-like matter to his friend while side hugged the boy who was on the other side of him,  but was cut off instantly by the panda who was woken up by the ruckus.

"Shut up unless you want me to wushu your to china. If so, please proceed with that yapping of yours." To Kyungsoo’s surprise, he slowly yanked his hands and legs off of tao while scooting a far distance away from the boy.

"Aishhh, FINE YOU ES,  so mean." Kyungsoo whimpered out the last part before getting up and reaching for his cellphone across from the large bed they all share. 

The reason why they share a house with only ONE bedroom was because that they're poor as and decided to just live together and pay the rent together. At first Kyungsoo was skeptical about the joint tendency but then he realized that he had no other choice but to room with his friends, whom are , at least not as broke he was at that moment when they came to the decision. Kyungsoo heavily sighs now, thinking that he made the wrong choice. Yet again, none of Kyungsoo’s friends were spiteful. In fact, they were all rather jovial, yet lazy as .

"Hello?" Kyungsoo mumbled out. 

"Ohhh so the little owl isn't awake yet?" That voice sounds too familiar. It couldn't be. Even through the phone I can feel his disgusting feels radiating. Oh god. WHY me!!

"What do you want you piece of . WHY DID YOU ING CALL AT ....3 AM MAN. UNLIKE YOU, I HAVE TO SLEEP , AND HOW DID YOU GET MY CELL PHONE NUMBER!! HUH YOU STALKING ME??!! I KNOW I'M BEAUTIFUL AND ALL BUT PLEASE STOP YOURSELF BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOU MAN." Worst way to be startled awake.

"Excuse me, I'm the beautiful one here and for your information you seem more like the type to stalk. Suho Hyung gave me your phone number so I could call you and tell you that we are all meeting in 30 mins infront of the school to start the games. So please stop yelling your hurting me eardrums." Jongin calmly replied before hanging up.

"Pshh whatever , I still question you." Kyungsoo glared at the phone, after saving the phone number under the name tanned chocolate . smirking to himself he walked over to where the rest is peacefully sleeping and pulled off the only blanket that is protecting them from the cold. 

"Get up you es we have to get to school by 3:30." Mumble of disagreement could be heard, but the only thing processing through kyungsoo’s mind at the moment would be the that just called. 

Tired of dealing with their , kyungsoo walked over to his side of the closet and pulled out what seems to be one of tao's old, wooden sticks. “If you es don’t want me to break any of your limps then get up right at this moment and get ready." Kyungsoo whispered dangerously close to the three (mostly baekhyun), before walking out and getting ready himself. What should I make today for breakfast?

~10 mins later~ 

"Do you think he will really do it..." Luhan mumbled to the boys next to him.

"Of course not-" Apparently, he spoke too soon.

 "Oh hell yeah I would, after ripping off your limps I'll cook them and make you guys eat it." Baekhyun was cut off by the boy who just came out of the washroom and into the kitchen.

The three quickly got up and ran toward the bathroom.

"Me first ."

"No manwhore I'm your hyung!" 

" all of you. I need the most time in there so off." 

The fight to be the one to use the washroom first lasted for another 10 mins until Tao ended everything with just one flip each. 

- - -

"Guys quickly we're 3 minutes late." Good thing Kyungsoo made a simple but delicious sandwich so they could bring it out with them or else they had to deal with the ATM machine.

All four bookworms took all the supplies they needed before heading out the door. 

The school was only 3-4 block away so they decided to take their bikes instead of waiting for the bus like they usually do.

- - -

"Ya, what took you guys so long we waited for like 10 mins." Suho nagged right after spotting them on their bikes.

"Well I’m sorry gramps, we were in a middle of having our beauty sleep because, well,  I don’t know maybe because it's 3 IN THE ING MORNING." Baekhyun complained after locking and securing his bike safely with his other friends.

"Psh still look ugly man." Chanyeol whispered toward the little  Sehun. 

"I heard you, you stupid ugly Giant FREAK. COME HERE SO I CAN PULL ALL YOUR HAIR OUT!" Baekhyun scearmed.

"Like you can reach shortie." Chanyeol replied back high-fiving his galaxy hyung.

"Oh no he didn't TAO GO WUSHU THEIR ASSES, GO GO GO !!!" 

While kyungsoo and luhan stood behind them munching onto their sandwich peacefully until the two youngest of the playboys walked over with drooling mouths.

"Close your mouths man, we're trying to eat here." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes

"... Is that food.....want to share...?" Jongin asked without shifting his eyes off of the sandwich.

"Come any closer and I’ll dislocate your ugly face. Maybe that will make you at least presentable." Kyungsoo calmly replied. 

Sehun walked over to the little deer asking nicely if he could have a bite. 

"Awww is little Sehunie hungry. Here say ahhhhh." Luhan moved the sandwich closed to his mouth before withdrawing his hand before he could get a bite.

"Give it you evil child!" Sehun angrily took the half eaten sandwich out of his hand before running away from the angry deer.

"COME BACK HERE!" Luhan quickly chased after Sehun in order to rescue his beloved sandwich.

While Kyungsoo was busy getting distracted by the chaos around him, he didn't notice a certain tanned male taking 1-3 small bites from his sandwiches until he felt a soft breath close to his hand.

“IT'S MINEEEEE!!" Kyungsoo whined like a man, while slapping Jongin on the back of his head. 

"Aishhhh, that hurts you stupid owl." Kai pouted and glared at the same time. If that is even possible.

"OK es you done fighting like little girls and ready for the real fight." Chen screamed out catching everyone's attention. 

-silence filled the air- 

"Well, I don't give s anyway."

However, Chen was actually mad at the response.

 (pout) "Minnie!!! they're so mean to me." Chen whined to his boyfriend, but got shaken off. 

Xiumin had enough of their and quickly explained what they had to do first. "OK boys, please head into the school boys change room and change into the outfit that is laid on the bench. There would be a pink one and a blue one. I don't give a on who gets what color and if you guys make me deal with any of you at 3 a.m, I will ing kill you myself. All clear?" Xiumin “innocently” stared at the boys who stayed frozen on their spots.

"I SAID ALL CLEAR YOU ING IDIOTS, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME." taking in slow deep breaths Xiumin walked into the school with a sweet smile plastered onto his face. 

"go go go go, before we have to take the pink one." Baekhyun whispered screamed. Sprinting towards the change rooms with his fellow bookworms closely tailing behind him. 

" Guys, come on." Chanyeol shouted at his friends.

- - -

"I can't believe you scratched my eye, you stupid panda." Kris whimpered while secretly glaring at the panda not too far away from him.

" that’s what u get for touching my chest." Tao replied in a sassy tone to the dragon that was silently crying like a baby man on the ground.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT FOR THE 300TH TIME. I GOT PUSHED INTO YOU AND ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE ANY S TO BEGIN WITH." Kris screams back. 

"OK OK you idiots let’s get this party started!!" Lay sang out while doing the moonwalk. Unfortunately for him, he only received looks of disgust. "You know what, fine es, this is the last time I ever try to lighten up the mood " Yixing pouts while skipping  off to his sugar daddy (suho).

"Ok then... today’s challenge would be a GAME OF BASKET BALLLLLLLLL!!" Chen screamed and clapped like an idiot. 

"That’s soo lamme, why can't we do something exciting and dangerous!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol complained at the same time. 

"Don't complain, we came up with it at an ungodly hour." Chen complained back. 

"Let me guess, was it 3 in the ING MORNING." (Kyungsoo) 

"Maybe..." Chen whispered. "OK anyway, whichever team receives 10 points before the other team, wins. Pink team on this side while the blue team on the other side,  got it. There is no rule to this game, unless we really have to put them in ok? OK GO GO GO and please face your opponent and shake hands because this is a friendly game where no one has to get hurt. unless you deserve it kekeke anyway please follow what I have just instructed so we could get this over with so I don’t have to see ur hideous faces until next week." Chen screamed energetically towards the group of teenagers.

The boys slowly moved into their positions facing eachother.

Pink Team- Kyungsoo, Baekhyun ,Luhan, and Tao

Blue Team- Jongin, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kris 

"Ok please shake hands." Chenchen exclaimed. His wide grin never left his flawless face.

-

"You ready to lose panda?" 

"Oh I'm so ready to beat your dragon" 

-

"Don't cry when you lose princess" 

", I won't be the one crying"

-

"You better watch where you step giant. You might accidently trip." 

"At least I can touch the hoop without needing to jump." 

"Get ready to be my servant, little squishy owl." 

"Oh don't be so sure about that Kim Jong OUT." 

 

"OK Ready set GO" Chen threw the basketball up in the air

Author Corner

Sorry for the really really reallly. late update. We were both really busy at the beginning but then we slowly got lazy at the same time. Thankyou for all the people who stayed subscribed. 

I can't promise that the updates from now on would be fast, but I am sure that we will finish this.... :) 

         

 

*GIF's not mine, belong's to rightful owner on tumblr.