Screw You , PlayBoys

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*has cussing


Bookworms Vs PlayBoys

Bookworms P.O.V

As the group of bookworms made their way into the math class, a unexpected tragedy happened. They all watch the grey bucket on top of the door slowly tip over and all its contents (freezing water) landed on the drama queen of their group; Byun Baekhyun.

"I will kill whoever did this to me!" Baekhyun practically screamed out those words infront of everyone. There was already steam coming out of his ears and fire coming out of his mouth, or so it seems.

The bookworms quickly turned around due to some whispering they heard around the corner and there standing was a ing tall tree. "Wu ing Fan!" Baekhyun assumed and that was enough motavation to kick his .

"KRIS YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I FINISH FIXING MY EYELINER." Baekhyun quicken his pace to the washroom with his three friends closely behind, in the corner of their eyes they witnessed Kris running away while mumbling something. 

"Tao catch him and give him to me so I can shove all my eyeliner up his dirty ." Baekhyun face was as red as a sizzling bacon on a hot pan.

"Ok bacon, just calm down" Tao said, " You don't want wrinkles already."  When the panda recieved a deadly glare from his friend, heslowly walked out of the washroom doors to find a certain basketball playing giant.

"Aishh that stupid panda, making me worry about my beautiful face."

The other two just blinked and made no sounds, Baekhyun sighs and changes the topic. 

"Kyungsoo" The diva turns to the blonde, " Luhan hyung can you help me get my gym clothes, thank you." Baekhyun watched as his two friends leave the room with a simple nob, not wanting to reject a burning diva.

"That tree better watch his because I have alot of empty eyeliner right now." 

Mistery Group P.O.V

"Do you see this?" Says a dark haired male. 

"We have to do something!" The two kept staring at the situation that was playing before them. 

"Hyung, Why not have some fun with them."

-keke-.

"Maybe something will happen." The oldest one looked at his troll friend's facial features before smiling evily with him. 

"Smart!" He laughed, "let the fun begin!" Then he paused abruptly, "after I go to the washroom." And with that the two of them left from their hiding spot.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hello. I finally wrote Chapter 3!!! Sorry if it have been very long. I WAS VERY LAZY. And sorry if it's very short, but I hope you like it keke If you hate this than oh well lol. I promise the next will be longer ... maybe ahah

Subcribe and Comment. Thank You.

 

I will make sure she writes! Don't worry lovely subscribers, I apologize for any mistakes! I woke up at 6 am today in order to volunteer and I am extremely tired, so forgive me! :D I was going to post a gif aswell but then I'd have to learn how to make the border... I'll pass! :) Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!