Surprise Surprise

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*Has Cussing


Bookworm VS Playboy

PlayBoy P.O.V

As the group of friends walks into the school, the leader was busy complaining about his little adventure with the bacon yesterday, thanks to his friends prank. 

"I can't believe you let the eyeliner princess beat me up." It's been exactly 10 hours since Mr. Tree here had gotten beaten up for a prank he didn't do, while his friends was busy teasing (flirting) with the bookworms. Expecially Kai, who is teasing the short owl looking boy like it's the end of the world. 

It would have been funny as hell to Kris, but he was in a middle of getting punched by another shorty and a panda looking guy. 

"Hey look over there." They all turned their heads toward the crowded corner. 

"what do you think is going on Kai?" Chanyeol looked at Kai and expected him to get an answer, but all he got was a shrug. " You go check it out, I don't like crowded places in the morning." 

 

Kai P.O.V

I quickly walked over to where 70% of the school population is. 

"OMO OPPA, Good Morning. I never knew you were into school events" a small girl with big eyes commented, " I can't wait!" Kai turned his head towards one of his "fangirls".

"What you talking about?" Without waiting for an answer, he pushed her away to see whats was causing the commotion. 

'what the hell is this?' He stared stright at the poster tacked onto the bulletin board. 

Bookworm VS Playboy School First Year EVENT 

Us, generous people have decided to host an event which, consists of two groups. Every week there will be a new challange that the particpants will have to compete in. We choose the contestants after long months of gathering information on the groups. The grand prize is 4 schloarship to your choice of college (You bookworms will enjoy this one) and get this, to make the prize even more entertaining (for em playboys) the losing team will be the winning team's slave for a month!

How about getting back at Baekhyun, Kris? ;)

Kai was shocked when he read his friends name. He was even more stunned when the hosts knew about the incident between Kris and Baekhyun. Well, it wasn't Kris who pulled the prank on the diva, it was more on Chanyeol's part. Kris just took the blame. Kai's eyes scan the bright,pink sheet looking for the contestants. He wouldn't mind doing it, it would be fun to have a slave for a month. Plus Kim Jongin never loses!

Participants-

Bookworms: Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, Luhan, Huang Zitao

Playboys: Kim Jongin, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun , Wu Yifan

Games- 

..We don't know yet... Oh well YOLO, right?

Mc's- 

Suho, Lay, XiuMin, Chen- The Fantablous Four

Coming Soon 

' Suho.. Lay...Xiumin... Chen. " Kai scratches his head. "They sound so familar."

"What are you trying to do, Kai? Kai turns his head to face the Short Owl and his friends; bacon bits, deer deer, and kungfu panda. "Is this how your going to himulate us, well stop being so absurd."

"This is not my plan, I didn't even know there's an event like this." He tried to explain but the owl just won't listen to him. "Fine if you don't believe me I guess this isn't so bad beating you guys." 

Without further notice, Kai walked away to where his friends were. 

"Guys time to beat some Bookworms Asses." 

"What are you talking about."Sehun turns to look at him weirdly. 

"We- "  Kai was cut off by a group of people standing by the door to the office.

 

"Well well well, hello there friends

TO BE CONTINUED

Kekeke I finally updated keke. I hope I wasn't to late...

You were late...

Thanks for the votes and subcribe :D It helps alot. THANK YOU, THANKS EVERYONE! Comments are loved!

Please Comment / Subcribe and Vote

Since Author-nim hasn't posted a gif, I WILL!

NVM.... Sorry, it won't show up. Next time, okay? :D

BTW. Do you like the pretty colors I added? 

I talk so much...