Calm Down Owl

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*Has Cussing


Bookwarm Vs Playboy

Kyungsoo P.O.V

As usual we walked into our school wih high expectations for the day, but experience tells us that our day was far from peaceful. As if it was my sixth sense, I knew that something bad was going to happen expectually since those stupid playboys haven't been buried yet.

Clearly, I spoke too quickly because there we were glaring holes into the bulletin board, surrounded with murmurs from fellow students.

 "Yah Kwangsoo what is this nonsense?" I turned my head to face the eyeliner princess. 

"I don't know hyung, What do you think?" A second later I felt something hard (but soft) hit me at the side of my head. 

"Yah you pabo didn't you read it?"

"No."

"It was a rhetorical question, you're supposed to answer with something like." Baekhyun hyung opens his mouth to gather in air and puffed out his cheeks, "My-beautiful-hyung-that-is-a-genius-in-applying-eyeliner-not-to-mention-being-sooooo-hot-that-he'd-seduce-anyone-he's-like-and-is-so-much-more-hotter-than-i-am." 

He stops and I wonder if he has ran out of breath but then he spoke, "What point was I trying to make again?"

I mentally faceplam myself, "Nevermind hyung." 

Turing towards the board I read the page that caused all the commotion and almost died after I finished. People around me were constantly wishing me luck while supporting me while the bacon to my right stood still while yawning.

Even teachers wished me luck...

"GoodLuck Kwangsoo, you can do it." I looked at my teacher and mumbled a thanks. What a weirdo teach...

"Kwangsoo oppa Goodluck" I looked at the y girl standing infront of me. Trying to seduce me by swaying her fat . To bad i'm gay and not a man like a certain boy name "Kim Jongin aka Kai." 

"Thanks but wh-who are you?" Then I don't know why but I felt confident, some what.  "Please have some class and pull up your shirt."  I said. 

Her expression was priceless. I would have gotten a picture but that would be too mean, eventhough what i said before was already rude but getting hit by the eyeliner bacon again is a total no-no for me. 

STaring at the poster not believing my eyes, I re read the print.

Bookworm VS Playboy School First Year EVENT 

Us, generous people have decided to host an event which, consists of two groups. Every week there will be a new challange that the particpants will have to compete in. We choose the contestants after long months of gathering information on the groups. The grand prize is 4 schloarship to your choice of college (You bookworms will enjoy this one) and get this, to make the prize even more entertaining (for em playboys) the losing team will be the winning team's slave for a month!

How about getting back at Baekhyun, Kris? ;)

Kai was shocked when he read his friends name. He was even more stunned when the hosts knew about the incident between Kris and Baekhyun. Well, it wasn't Kris who pulled the prank on the diva, it was more on Chanyeol's part. Kris just took the blame. Kai's eyes scan the bright,pink sheet looking for the contestants. He wouldn't mind doing it, it would be fun to have a slave for a month. Plus Kim Jongin never loses!

Participants-

Bookworms: Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, Luhan, Huang Zitao

Playboys: Kim Jongin, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun , Wu Yifan

Games- 

..We don't know yet... Oh well YOLO, right?

Mc's- 

Suho, Lay, XiuMin, Chen- The Fantablous Four

Coming Soon 

Oh just great, I rather have the beacon beat me up with a piece of beacon then go threw this... Wait XiuMin and Suho Hyung??

I was ready to leave the area when a certain chocolate milk boy caught my attention. " Yeah Kai is this how your going to himulate us, well stop being so absurd."

"This is not my plan, I didn't even know there's an event like this." 

"blah blah blah sure." I can not believe this person here.

"Fine if you don't believe me I guess this isn't so bad beating you guys." Pshhhhhh sure think whatever you want, brains over looks boy. And with that said I walked to where the rest of my horrible but confused friends stood.

"Guys we have some ugly (but pretty faces) asses to beat...and" Kyungsoo, why do stage fright now? It just your friends....

I was about to keep explaining when the eyeliner princess just have to open his big mouth.

"dude.. hurry and explain god. I need to put another coat of eyeliner on."

How many eyeliner does this boy need. He already made it look like he got two blackeyes.

"I DON'T CARE BYUN.BEAK.HYUN WE ARE GOING TO KICK SOME ASSES AND IF I DON'T GET TO KICK THEIRS, I WILL KICK YOURS." 

- silent- silent -silent-

Baekhyun narrows his eyes and I knew I had made the wrong move

"What did you say, Kyung-owl?" 

Bookworms P.O.V

The group slowly walked away mumbling to themselves. "Dang that owl have to clam his down, ate to much sweets these days." 

"Guys we're back, miss us kekeke." We all turned around to face the four boys. 

TO BE CONTINUED

UPDATED!!!!

Hope it wasnt to late. Sorry if the sotry doesnt really much the one before. 

subcibe and comment(vote) *.*

Hope you all like this ughh.... banana? :D