The Intro

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*Have swears in all chapters.


Bookwarm Vs Playboy

BookWorm's P.O.V

"Come on Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Tao are waiting for us."  Kyungsoo watched as Luhan drag him toward the school gates.

How can someone be so excited about school....

"Baekhyun, Tao we're here!!" Luhan pulled Kyungsoo toward the two familar figure. 

"Yah, what took you so long." Baekhyun stomp toward the two of them, flashing his I'm-angry-at-you look. 

"Sorry, the big Ompa Lompa here won't get up." Luhan pointed his finger toward the sleepy boy. 

All three of the boys let out a sigh before looking at the suspect. 

"What? The older pouted, "don't look at me, late night  I was watching running man."

Kyungsoo couldn't help but burst into laugher as his friends stare at him with blank expressions.

"That stuff is funny as hell!"  He concludes.

"Aish~ stupid pabo..." Kyungsoo turned his head toward the person who had just called him a pabo and Of course it's always the Kung-fu Panda.

"Yah I'm older then you, I need some RESPECT HERE and by the way I'm wayyyyy smarter then you are." And with that  Kyungsoo stomps his way into the school leaving the trio alone.

"What a baby." Mocks the beacon while turning to the others, "Come on Tao and Luhan hyung lets go." 

 

PlayBoy's P.O.V

"Hey Kai, we're going to be late hurry the up would you." Sehun rapidly sprinted out the front door of kai's house and toward the luxiorous sport car that he own. Yet, his tanned friends ignored his exsitence and took his time, even more time than usual. 

"You know  what, I'm not waiting anymore peace out er and have fun walking MWHAHAHAHA" with that Sehun turn on his engine and drove off to the direction of his school. 

"YAH !!! COME BACK"  -Humph-  if it wasn't for this hangover from last night party I would have gotten a ride to school. 

Kai pulled out his smartphone from his pocket and dialed his other friend. 

(Kai's friend) "hello.." 

"Hyung hehehehe, can you come pick me up, Sehun ditched me." 

(Kai's friend) " you know the password" 

Kai could swear he felt the person on the other line smirking. 

"Aishh... To Kris god, the King of the Playboy world, please help this poor and ugly looking citizen here." Kai took a deep breath feeling the heat of embarrassment.

"There one more line come on." The smirk on the other line became more strong to kai. 

" I LOVE YOU MY PRINCE KRIS!"

"That's more like it!" Replied the latter. 

"Here I am done, so you better be at my place in five mins." And with that said Kai ended the call and went storming into his house fixing his hair for the second time that day. 

TO BE CONTINUED\

Sorry if it took me awhile to update the first chapter, since school just started.. and i was also lazy.. I hope you liked it sorry if it was boring. hehe

PLLLUS, I, too am really lazy to change the perspectives so now the perspectives are messed and are not constant...

Muhahahah I like teal ^.^ 

Also, I am editing quite late... for my personal taste? So yeah. Hope you all enjoyed! I talk too much... Author would boot me off. OHH LULU <3

 

-AznDuckies/ Chinupbeautiful.

Comment and Subcribe Thank You !!