Hang Out

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*Has Cussing


Bookwarm Vs Playboy

Everyone's P.OV

"Omo,Suho Hyung your back." The four bookworm's turned their heads towards the mcs. Eyes growing to the size of a walnut (Kyungsoo's is probably doughnut). 

"Ew it's you guys again." They all turned their heads towards the playboys, who has the same disgusting smirk pasted on to their faces. 

Baekhyun pointed an accusing finger toward a specific tree (a.k.a Chanyeol) " When did you guys get here, stay 1 meter away from me or i will tell Panda here to karate chop your faces." 

The atmosphere quickly changes around them. The bell had already rung minutes ago, but no one (students, and some teachers) deared to even blank, afraid to miss out on any action.

Chen slowly walked up to the battlefield of glares and middle fingers, trying to gain their attention again." YO YO YO YO YO...YO... GUYS, We don't wanna create a scene here, now do we? Now lets just calm yourselves and talk about this fun event afterschool, and it'll be suho's treat."  He gave them an not so innocent smile. 

" -Humph- You better treat us to an expensive resturant or I will stuff one of baekhyun's eyeliner up your ." All eyes were on the wide eyed owl. Surprised to see him speak so disrepectfully to his elders. Except for one playboy, who knew the reason behide it all.

"You hear that Suho hyung, an EX-PEN-SIVE resturant or you will have a eyeliner up your ." Chen receive a slapped across the face by the ATM machine.

"He was talking to you idiot, and of course my kyungie." He waved to their friends before skipping away with his unicorn boyfriend  by his side. 

"AFTERSCHOOL MEET US IN THE FRONT GATE ES." 

-silence-

Everyone stood there for a second before heading towards class. Disappointment could be seen on every student/teachers faces. 

"Well see you later ers." The playboy's turned around secretly excited about the hangout later.

While on the other hand the bookworms weren't looking forward to anything that will happen later. " Good bye to you too Ignorant, self-centered ES." Kyungsoo was now taking big breathes in after screaming the hell out of him. 

"Wow there owl, Have you been on crack lately, why so mad?" Luhan stood there blindly. 

Gaining back the air that his lungs needed, Kyungsoo pouted his way to class." Sorry guys, I didn't have any time to sleep last night, because of an annoying idiot who was bothering me. See you later!! Come on baek let's go." 

The two duo watched as the Owl pull the eyeliner princess ( who was screaming for help) into the math hallway. "Poor baek" They both said at the same time shaking their heads from side to side. 

-Time flies, After School- 

"AYOOO WASS UP KREES" Chen yelled while shaking his hand back and forth. 

"Ya ChenChen calm down, you're embarassing us." Xiumin tried his best to hide behide the two other boys because of his embarassing boyfriend. 

Kris walked up to chen and slapped him across the face with his novel. "Yeah you troll, don't bring down my popularity gosh, your so embarassing sometimes." 

"Hey you might be better looking then me but I atleast have someone to love. You useless lonely tall freak." Chen walked away all diva like toward his puffy cheek boyfriend.

-silent moment- "... well that was surprising... well not really" All knowing chen who know that he could be a little sometimes. 

They were all sitting there for atleast half an hour after school waiting for the bookworms to come out, while Sehun couldn't stop making fun of everyone. 

"HEY, look they're coming." As of cue the bookworms came stomping out with different type of textbooks in their hands, except for one .. Baekhyun. 

"Ya Baekhyun hyung why am I carrying your again, and why do you have my phone?!" The little owl popped his head out of the pile of books and glared at the man who is too busy taking selfies on Kyungsoo's phone. 

"Calm your man , I am trying to take selfies." 

Kyungsoo was about to reply back to his nonsense when one of the eight boys "coughed".

"I know you guys are having a little stupid arguement, but why the hell did you guys make us wait for your asses." And that of course came out kim ing Jongin. 

The owl pushed all the textbook to beakhyun while taking his phone back.

"Luhan and tao both texted Lay to tell you guys to head out first since we have a club meeting today after class." Luhan and Tao took turns showing them the text massages. 

All heads were now on Lay.

"Keke..Oppseee, I forgot to check my massages." He looked at suho and gave him his best pout.

"Awww we can't be mad at you." Suho leaned in a kissed Lay on the cheek before grabbing his hand and walking toward their destination.

"Ew gross." Chanyeol and his friends tried their best not to throwup after seeing something sappy.

"Psh Your just jelly that no one wants to kiss you." Baekhyun said as he and his friends walked pass the four boys. 

Chanyeol looked at his friends with big pouty lips, wondering if they were going to stand up for him, but all he saw was three idiots laughing their asses off.

"meanies" He quickly turned around and stompped away to catch up with the rest of the group.

- - -

After what seems like hours of walking, they all finally reached the resturant with out anyone getting hurt or dead. (Except for the fact that Kris and Kai both have huge hand marks on their right cheeks. Coming from the panda and owl.) 

One of the waiter came and excorted them to their seats before asking for their orders. 

While waiting for the food, everyone was busy with their own "arguement" without realizing everyone in the resturant was watching their little freak show. 

"Guys would you please shut your traps, everyone is staring." Suho looked down while playing with his fingers. Trying to distract himself from the humiliation caused by the nine boys. The only three innocent ones is Lay, Xiumin, and himself. 

"Aww is our little ATM machine embarrassed by us, you remember when you were one of us you son of a ." All eyes were on the lisps boy.  

-Awkward silence- 

"Dude calm yourself, are you on your men period or something?" Luhan was trying his best not to let the last part slip but it was to late. oh well yolo .

"Well ok then.... Since everyone is done complaining about their idiotic spoiled lifes. Us four have some important matter to talk about, and yes you guys are wondering what the hell the event is for, but won't it be fun to beat people that you hate the most?"

I personally think it's an amazing opportunity to let them feel shame and run home crying about their lost." Chen smirked evily after his short speech. 

No one could say no after hearing that. It would be fun beating the people you dislike the most. It would be humiliating and sad for them, but funny as for the winners.

It was the playboys(Jongin) to speak first about the game. "Ok we agree. It would be nice to see the bookworms cry for once about something not school related." All the playboys smirks after their statement. 

"Psh who said we would cry over something so stupid. Also who said we will lose for sure you idiots." Three of the bookworms shake their heads agreeing to what Kyungsoo had just said.

When Chen sat down again, Xiumin took that as his chance to speak and get things over with. "OK guys enough of your nonsense. We still have to explain some to you." He stood there waiting for everyone to calm down.

"Ok, So we would be having 5 different type of events. It could be a advantage or a disadvantage. The event would get more difficult as we move on. For the last event there is something special taking place, so don't be surprise when we make a anouncement. Whoever gets the most points wins of course. You guys are all aware of the prize so there is no need in explaning that stuff again. Any questions?" 

Luhan quickly rised his hand waiting for approval (which also gained a disapproval look from a certain rainbow hair boy.) 

".... You may speak....without asking for permission." Xiumin replyed.

"Oh i was just trying to be polite es (sehun) ... and whats our ing events anyway??" Luhan questioned, while everyone waited for the answer, not even surprised at luhans sudden (not really) outburst.

"HECK WOULD I KNOW ES?? YOU THINK IM GOD OR SOMETHING! AND BE ING POLITE TO YOUR HYUNGS . NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND START STUFFING IT WITH THE FOOD THAT I'M NOT PAYING FOR." Xiumin screamed while his troll boyfriend laughed his chin off. 

Everyone stared with walnut size eyes (excluding Kyungsoo's doughnut sized ones) at Xiumin. Not in a million years have they heard their little baozi scream (or cuss) like there's no tomorrow. 

Suho decided to step in since he is the ONLY mature one here now. (since his boyfriend is currently spazzing about not passing the level on candy crush) "Ok then lets enjoy the food that I am paying for before it turns as cold as kris's face." 

"Hey oldie my face isn't cold at all, it's hot." Kris said with a approving smile.

" please, Just staring at you face makes my eyes freeze." Tao explained with a evil smirk plastered onto his face.

"You mean "melt" since i'm so hot panda boy." Kris winked.

"I wish it did melt so I don't have to see it ever again." Tao exclamed after shoving rice into his mouth. 

The others took it as a cue to start eating with Kris staring daggers at the panda boy. 

 - - -

After what seems like forever to the waiters. The group of boys had finally left and peace have took over the place. 

"OK Event Intro Thing a bob starts tomorrow after school so get you asses to the gym." And with that said the 4 mc boys left with there boyfriends in hand. 

"Well cya lifeless nerds, Get ready to lose, and you ain't getting a ride home from us MWHA-" Jongin said while walking off to his all car diva like. Which in return recieved a kick in the by the other then the bacon. 

"Thats my diva walk don't you dare take that from me." -humph- and with that baekhyun dragged his three friends toward the bus stop. "We don't need you guys to drive any of us home, Don't want ugly stalkers outside my window everynight... OH AND YOU'RE THE ONE LOSING!" 

Arthur Corner

Sorry for the long wait. We were 1. lazy 2. waitingfor the tailers... but mostly lazy. Hope u like the gift surprise

Games are next chapter!!!

Comment and Sibscribe!