You Just Got Blamed

Bookworm vs PlayBoy

*Has cussing

Bookworms Vs Playboys

Playboys P.O.V

"Hyung, how can you make me say that in public?" asked the younger, "It's so embarassing, you should have seen the looks on my neighbour faces."  It's been 2 minutes since Kai had got into Kris car and he couldn't stop whining about it. 

"Well that's you fault for partying so late yesterday night." Stated Kris.

"Hyung Partying is in my blood, I'm born with it" Kai replied while rolling his eyes ,"I can't disobey my NEEDS." Paying no attention to the boy, Kris parked his car infront of the school and  stepped out leaving kai behind.

"Yah hyung wait up would you ?"

 Kai caught up with Kris and they both walked into the school peacefully (Kai still complaing about the incident this morning..poor baby...)

"...but hyung how can he just ditch me lik-" Kai was in the middle of complaning.Kris ignored his friend considering that he annoying as hell! He has to stop his big mouth soon or he will kick someone (aka. Kai's)

"HEY, look there's Sehun go kick his instead." defended Kai when he stopped walking for a second and turn to face Kris.

"Or Chanyeol's." Responded Kris.

Kai faced the latter and wore a confused expression. His eyebrow was bent and his head was tilted, sometimes Kris could not help but to find the brunette rather cute.

"I get it if I should kick Sehun's but why Chanyeols?" 

"Because it's fun kicking a giant's ." Snikered Kris.

1 minutes pass....2 minutes pass ... 3 minutes pass, and they are still in the same spot.

"Wait... arn't you taller then Chanyeol?" Kai's eyes glowed from the idea he has came up with, "Wouldn't it be fun to kick yo-

"You better not kick me or i will cut your manhood off." Without a second of thinking about it, Kai ran toward his two other friends.

"~kekeke~ what a wimp." Kris walked towards them with a evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey what you guys looking at? questioned Kris , " Are those the bookworms, what so inter-" Kris felt someone forcefully pulled him behind a wall.

"Yo what the hell, don't do that, i got a heart attack because of you." He used his famous stare at Chanyeol. 

"Sorry hyung but we don't want to get caught, ~kekeke~" Kris stared at the three ugly weirdos.

"What are you guys talki-" His question was interupted when he heard a high-pitch, girlish scream echoing from one of the bookworms.

"AHHHH!" That voice was even wrost than nails scratching a chalkboard.

"KRIS YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I FINISH FIXING MY EYELINER." Kris turned around to see a furious sizzling beacon (If you look closely you can see heat coming out ...) and his three other friends. Kung Fu Panda, Innocent Dear, and strawberry short cake besides him looking  just as mad.

"Ummm, Hyung you better run before that Panda reaches you, I heard he knows kung fu." Kris turned towards sehun and gave him the you-don't-ing-say-look before running the oppisite direction, not without cursing and glaring at his friends first.

"I can't believe I just got blamed in doing something I didn't, I swear i will kill them and feed them to my cat, just you wait my dear ugly friends... just you wait.." Even though kris looked weird mumbling and running in the hall people can careless because this stuff is normal. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry if I took so long in writing this chapter. I got kinda lazy...PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME. I'm sorry... but hehe I finally wrote it haha. Hoped you like it sorry if it was a bit boring... I;m not really the funny type so I dont have the experience .

OHHH The pranks wouldn't be directed to their own "type" If that makes any sense... The game/battle is yet to come!! ;)

Comment and Subcribe 

ByeBye AznDuckies/ Chinupbeautiful

 

 

 

Pssh, still so beautiful ;3