Chapter 4: The Bickering Moment Continues

It All Started With A BET (ON-HOLD)

 

 

“How about…..you go out with me?” YongHwa asked cooly.

 

The whole classroom was filled with loud cheers and teasing remarks from the students. It was the first time that Seohyun was asked on a date and it’s YongHwa who did that so the students were really shocked. A lot of female students inside the classroom got instantly jealous. Soon it was chaotic inside the room but Seohyun ignored all the noises. The small smile of Seohyun instantly changed into a big smile. She walked closely to where YongHwa is seated. She throws him a very big smile as if she was happy with what she hears. ‘I knew it,she’ll agree.’ YongHwa thought as he saw her coming closer. When she is standing in front of his table,she looked at the other three CNBLUE members who are obviously shocked with what YongHwa did so  she took a deep breath and laughed a little. She put both her hand on his desk and leaned closer to him.

 

YongHwa suddenly froze when Seohyun leaned closer to him. Suddenly he felt like something is hammering inside his chest. He was still seated and she was standing in front of him, leaning closer. Their faces are only inches away. He gulped as she saw her bright expression turned into cold. It was as cold as ice to be exact. The bright smile a while ago was replaced by a serious look.

 

“Go out with you?” She smirked. “Listen carefully Jung YongHwa-ssi for I will only say this once. I have certain rule when I am speaking in front. First, once I stepped in front, all ears should be on me. Second, YOU better keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything good to say. Lastly, as I have said yesterday, I. DON’T. LIKE. GUYS.” She said the last sentence in gritted teeth but enough for him to hear.

 

“Are we clear about that?” She glared at him but all YongHwa did was to stare at her that makes her even more pissed so she bangs the table loudly. “ARE WE CLEAR?!” She shouted which makes YongHwa jumped in surprise.

 

“A-Ahrasseo! Aish! Why are you even so serious?! I’m not even serious, you’re not even my type.”

 

Seohyun stands straight and smiled again. “Good. You’re not even my type too. Just so you know.” She turned around ready to continue with what she was doing a while ago when she heard the most absurd question.

 

“Mwo?!” YongHwa smirked but he remained seated. He crossed his arms and legs, “Are you by any chance a lesbian?” YongHwa asked her abruptly. She heard the whole class laughed so she glared at them which made them regret what they did.

 

“What a nice question you have there.” She said crossing her arms,  “But if I’m a lesbian, it’s almost the same as saying you’re GAY.” Seohyun said looking at him from head to feet.

 

“MWORAGO?!” YongHwa yelled as Seohyun grinned sensing another victory.

 

“Any suggestion?!” She asked the whole class again.  Seohyun continued to do her duty and ignored YongHwa’s furious look.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

“That was quite a nice scene back there.” Tiffany friend as they got out of the room.

 

“Oh please shut up Unnie.” Seohyun looked pissed so Tiffany raised both her hand as if surrendering. When Seohyun is pissed or in the bad mood, you should not really talk to her or you’ll end up fighting. Tiffany knew about it but she just wanted to more. Luhan knew about it too but that was not the reason of his sudden silence. He can feel something different with what happened a while ago. He hopes he’s wrong.

 

They headed to their class afterwards.

 

It was three o’clock in the afternoon when their class finished. She and Tiffany decided to meet YoonA in the cafeteria.

 

“Aish! Unnie, you go ahead. I forgot my reviewer in my locker. I’ll be quick.” She told Tiffany.

 

“I’ll go with you.”

 

“Aniyo. Kwaenchanayo. YoonA Unnie might be waiting for us. I won’t take long.” She said before running back inside the building.

 

She reached the locker area in an instant. She got her notes and put it in her bag.

 

“OMOYA!” Her heart almost dropped when she saw YongHwa leaning on the wall when she turned around. She didn’t notice him a while ago as she was in a hurry. She was about to ignore him when she sense him looking straight into her eyes.

 

“W-What?!” She asked him irritatedly. He walked closer so she steps backward.

 

She gulped when she saw those angry stare at her. “You dare to embarrass me a while ago. You think I will just let it off?”

 

She suddenly felt scared of his stares. Seohyun tried to calm herself as fear started to run all over her body. She feels like her heart is about to explode. His cold stares are scaring her but she pretended she isn’t affected at all. ‘Why would he get mad when he was the one who started it?’ She thought brushing away her fears. She won’t let this guy scared her just like that. She won’t let him see her real feelings.

 

“And so—“

 

“Mwo? Gay?” He cut her off and smirked. “Do you want me to prove to you that I am a real guy?” Seohyun’s eyes got widened upon hearing what he just said. He took another step forward so she steps backward again, this time she felt the cold surface of the locker. She tightened the grip to her bag.

 

“D-Don’t even dare to take another step or I might do something you will regret!” Seohyun said hiding all her fear.

 

YongHwa gave him a devilish smile. “Dare me babe.”

 

“Try me YongHwa-ssi.”

 

YongHwa was about to take another step to scare her even more but something feels a bit different so he just laughed and stepped back. “You are really interesting Hwejang. But you have to be careful, I can be your worst nightmare.I’m not yet done with you.” He turned around leaving Seohyun almost breathless. She holds her chest when she saw he was gone.

 

‘What is wrong with him?!’ she thought as she watched his retreating back.

 

She calmed herself before going out that building again.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

“Hyung, why do you keep on pissing that Seohyun? It’s not like you.” Minhyuk asked him that night. They are inside the bar, their favorite hangout place. It’s not a typical bar because the bar is exclusive for elite people only.

 

“That’s right. You don’t usually waste your time to girls who doesn’t like you. Well, she’s the first girl who seems to be not falling for your charm.” Jungshin said before drinking his beer.

 

Actually, it was not his plan to wait for her in the locker room. He was waiting for his three dongsaengs when he saw her walking in a hurry. He just remained silent while looking at her back. Suddenly everything that happened that morning came flashing through his mind and he felt furious again.

 

He was just about to scare her and warned her but he got fascinated with her reaction.

She is really fierce so he tried harder to scare her even more. He wanted to see how the strong girl got scared because of him. And then, he saw it, those eyes that looks scared, he planned to go further but he stopped when he felt that hammering on his chest again.

 

‘What’s wrong with me today?’ He asked himself while he walks away from that place.

 

“Tsk. Just don’t mind me.” ‘I’m on the verge of my revenge.’ He thought not letting the other three knew what’s on his mind. Just then a y lady approached them and sits beside him.

 

“Hey there, handsome.” The lady greeted him in a most flirtatious tone. He smiled at the lady brushing away Seohyun on his mind. It seems like he will have another long night as he flirts with the y lady.

 

====================================================================================

 

 

“Jinjja?! Woah! That was fierce JooHyun-ah.” Yuri exclaimed after Tiffany told them what happened this morning at JYHU. They are inside YoonA’s coffee shop. Yuri decided to visit Seohyun and as usual, she found two regular customers there, Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

 

“Aniyo Unnie. I was just pissed off. You know.” She tried to explain.  She didn’t tell them what happen to the locker area as it might alarmed her Unnie deul. They might be teasing her all the time but when it comes to boys doing scary things to her, though they know she can handle it well, her unnie deul are really over protective to her. She can still remember how her SooYoung Unnie punched a erted guy at the mall who tried to do some nasty thing to her last year.

 

“But telling a guy she’s gay is something below the belt.” Yuri said smiling. Their maknae can sometimes be y without her knowing. One thing she really loves about Seohyun.

 

“Really?” ‘Is that why he’s so mad?’

 

“Really.” YoonA said nodding her head as Seohyun seems to be clueless to what she did to YongHwa. She is the smartest among them all but sometimes her denseness is fun to watch too.

 

She heaved a sigh, contemplating if she will apologize to Yonghwa or not.

 

‘But why would I apologize? He called me lesbian!’

 

She drank her juice when she remembered something.

 

“By the way unnie, why did you move to JYHU? Don’t tell me you really followed Tiffany’s idea.” She asked YoonA who was fumbling on her phone. The lady looked at her and smiled.

 

“Aniyo, aside from I want to be in the same school as you, there’s another reason why I transferred.”

 

“What is it?” Tiffany asked

 

“I found him.” YoonA said then tilted her head.

 

“OH.MY.GOD.” Tiffany was shocked.

 

“Don’t tell us the guy you’ve been looking for?” HyoYeon excitedly asked.

 

“Your ex?”Tiffany asked again.

 

“How can you say it’s an EX when they even didn’t have a proper separation?” Hyoyeon corrected Tiffany. Seohyun just carefully listened. She know, well they all know YoonA’s sad love story. And she herself wanted to kill whoever hurt YoonA, two years ago.

 

YoonA heaved a sigh. “That’s why I moved there. To finally end everything.”

 

Seohyun smiled. “Whatever your decision, we’ll be here.”

 

“Gumawo JooHyun-ah. Thank you girls.”

 

“But who is this guy again? You never told us his name. Tell us so we can wring his neck. Most especially now that he’s in JYHU. It’s easy to know, you know, we have the Student’s President here.” Hyoyeon said obviously joking while Seohyun just shook her head rolling her eyes.

 

“Yah! You dare to roll your pretty eyes to your Unnie?!” Tiffany scolded Seohyun but of course it was meant as a joke.

 

She was about to say something when the chime in the door rang, a sign that a customer just entered.

 

“Got to go back working” Seohyun told her unnie deul and gave them a wink which made Hyoyeon spit her drink.

 

“D-Did you just wink at us?!” Hyoyeon asked surprisingly.

 

“That’s a first.” Tiffany said without blinking obviously shocked.

 

Seohyun just shakes her head before standing up and go to the counter area. Sometimes she really knows how to surprise her unnies.

 

Ye Rim, a cashier who stands in her position when YoonA pulled her out in the counter area a while ago bowed to her.

 

“I’ll take it from here. You can go back to your station.” She told the young lady smiling.

 

She faced the next customer with a smile while taking her order.

 

“Thank you, please enjoy your meal.” She said when she finished giving her order.

 

“Welcome to---“ Her smile fades away when she realized who is the next customer.

 

“Sorry, we are closed.” She said matter of factly.

 

“Really? But I just saw the sign at the door. It says ‘Please come in, we’re OPEN.” YongHwa said winking at her that gave her chills. Seohyun took a deep breath.

 

“What are you doing here?! And please stop winking, you look like a erted man.” She asked him frowning.

 

“Well, what do people do in the coffee shop Babe? And not because I’m winking at you doesn’t mean I’m a ert already. It can also mean, I’m attracted to you so I’m seducing you.” YongHwa said leaning on the counter. So she moved backward.

“Really? Well, guess what? I’m not attracted to you. In fact, I am disgusted to your presence.” She said raising her right eyebrow.

 

“Well, you’ll soon fall for my tricks Babe. Trust me. I always get what I want.”

 

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes and looked on the touch screen registry where she will press some keys for the customer’s order.

 

“May I take your order, SIR?” She said emphasizing the last word. She suddenly remembered what happened this morning in the locker area and she suddenly felt the chills. But she pretended she is not affected by his presence.

 

“How about I take you with me?” YongHwa grinned as he noticed Seohyun’s reaction.

 

“OMO! I just noticed that your nose is flaring when you’re mad. That’s cute.” Then YongHwa burst into laughter.

 

“Stop minding my nose and tell me your order. There’s still customers next to you.” She said coldly.

 

YongHwa was saying something but Seohyun didn’t hear it well when she saw YoonA went outside. She frowned when a guy followed her.

 

“Ye Rim-ssi.” She called the staff. “Please take this byuntae’s order. I’ll be back later.”

 

She did not wait for Ye Rim’s replied and went out the counter area.

 

“Is that JongHyun of CNBLUE?” Hyoyeon asked her when she noticed her coming to them.

 

“I didn’t know that YoonA Unnie knew CNBLUE.” She said still looking at the two people outside the shop through the glass wall.

 

“They seem to be talking seriously. Did you see her reaction when she saw them a while ago?” Yuri asked Tiffany who is still looking through the glass wall.

 

“Yes. She seemed to be surprised and JongHyun looked so surprised when she came to him.” Tiffany added. Seohyun looked at YoonA’s expression while talking to Jonghyun.

 

“I don’t feel good about this.” Seohyun murmured still looking at YoonA outside.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“They don’t look like friends who accidentally saw each other. Also if they are friends, why would they talk outside?” She answered then decided to do something to confirm her doubt. She needs to talk to JongHyun’s friend and yes that includes the person she hates the most as of this moment. YongHwa.

 

====================================================================================

 

She saw YongHwa and his company sits comfortably in the corner near the entrance. She took a deep breath before she came closer to their table. YongHwa seems to be busy with the girl by his side which she thinks is his girlfriend.

 

‘Another one? I just saw him with a different girl at JYHU this morning. Seriously, how many girlfriends does he have?’

 

She brushed away those thought as that was not her concern and continued walking towards their direction. But she’s not even reaching their table when YoonA entered the shop hurriedly and obviously crying. She is followed by JongHyun, the scene made Seohyun furious.

 

“YoonA-ah. Just let me—“

 

She grabs JongHyun’s arms. “We’ll take it from here JongHyun-ssi. Also, I would appreciate it very much if you will not come here again. I hope this will be the first and last time I’ll see you here. Please take that as a warning.” She said coldly.

 

JongHyun was about to say something but she already turned around and followed her Unnie deul.

 

===================================================================================

 

“I can’t still believe it. And please don’t make me see that JongHyun now. I might kill him.” Tiffany is obviously mad.

 

Last night YoonA told them everything about what happened. They know the sad story about YoonA and her first love but what they only know is that the guy cheated on her.

 

“How can she still love that jerk after all these years?!” Hyoyeon said when they entered HQ.

 

“Unnie deul. Let’s calm ourselves first. We really don’t know the whole story.” She said calmly as she sits on her swivel chair.

 

“What YoonA said is enough. He made her looked stupid.” HyoYeon said in gritted teeth.

 

“And shouldn’t you be madder than us? You hate guys, right?” Tiffany said a little bit annoyed as it seems that Seohyun doesn’t understand the situation.

 

“Because I know that we should not dwell on our conclusions. Yes, the guy cheated on her but YoonA Unnie said that he explained last night. She said she wanted to fix this mess by herself. She clearly told us not to interfere not unless we need to. Let her do what she wants. We promised to support her.” Seohyun explained, Tiffany and Hyoyeon suddenly became quiet, analyzing what Seohyun said.

 

Tiffany sighed. “Ahrasseo. But if she cried again. I’ll do it my way to kill that guy.” Tiffany said seriously.

 

Their conversation was interrupted with YoonA’s phone call to Seohyun.

 

“Ahrasseo yo Unnie. We’ll see you then.” Seohyun hang up then looked at her two Unnies.

 

“She belongs to the same class as CNBLUE.” She said after she ended the call.

 

“MWORAGO?!” Tiffany and Hyoyeon said together.

 

“It seems like she has a plan and she’s not saying anything to us.” Seohyun seriously said.

 

“And she’s crazy. JongHyun is a well known playboy next to YongHwa.Ah! This is so frustrating!” Tiffany said scratching her head.

 

“Wow! A CNBLUE diehard fan is getting angry now. Is that really you?” Hyoyeon teased amidst the frustration that they are feeling.

 

“I may be a diehard CNBLUE fan but once one of them made my friend cried, I can be their worst hater. I never tolerate anyone who hurt my friend. You can ask Kim Chae Rin about that.”

 

====================================================================================

 

Seohyun headed to Room 304 while HyoYeon and Tiffany headed to their classroom. She was excused today as she will be filling in for Prof. Lee Dong Gun since the professor hasn’t returned yet from the seminar.

 

She met YoonA outside the room. “Unnie. Did you wait too long?”

 

YoonA smiled and shakes her head. “Aniya. I just arrived.” She smiled a little then looked through the glass wall.

 

Seohyun followed her gaze and she saw JongHyun looking at their direction. She sighed.

 

“Unnie, are you really sure about this? You really don’t have to—“

 

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine. I-I need to do this. Y-You understand Unnie,right?”

 

Seohyun tried to smile feeling sorry to her friend. “Ne. I understand you Unnie. Don’t worry. I’m here for you. Let’s go inside?” YoonA took a deep breath before holding on to Seohyun’s hand.

 

“GOOD MORNING MANAGEMENT 4-B!” Seohyun greeted the whole class as she entered the room. YoonA stands by the door.

 

“I will be filling in for Prof.Lee today but before that, I would like to introduce you to someone so settled on your seats guys.” She said giving the class a small smile. Her eyes caught YongHwa winking at her so she raised her right eyebrow then rolled her eyes.

 

“There will be an additional to this class. She’s a transferred student from Seoul University. I hope you will all treat her well.” She motioned for YoonA to come closer. The whole class especially the boys gasp when they saw her.

 

“Please introduce yourself to the class.” Seohyun told her.

 

YoonA smiled to the whole class but of course she did not dare to look at him. Jonghyun.

 

“Anneonghasaeyo. I’m Im YoonA. I will be attending the same class with you from now on. Please take care of me well.” YoonA said giving the whole class a bow.

 

A boy in front raised a hand. “Yes, Seung Hun ssi?” Seohyun asked.

 

“YoonA ssi, are you perhaps a member of GLAM?”

 

GLAM or Glamorous Girls is an eight member group who is famous for their dance cover of different girl group of Korea. They are getting a lot of attention lately since they have been performing in different schools and they have been invited to perform as a front act in a KPOP Concert in Seoul once. There were rumors going around that GLAM have a special choreographer that’s why they are doing great in dancing. As to why and how  this choreographer special, only GLAM knows it. Tiffany and Hyoyeon are also part of it but YoonA is the most famous member.

 

YoonA smiled. “Yes. That’s right.”

 

The room was filled with cheers and gasp. “I knew it! That’s why you’re so familiar. I’m your fan!”

 

“Ah Ne. Kamsahamnida.” YoonA bowed at him.

 

“Are you that happy that YoonA is in your class?” Seohyun asked them.

 

“Of course Hwejang! She is really popular. But I bet you don’t know that.” Seohyun almost burst out laughing. JYHU’s students really knows that she’s not a fan of entertainment.

 

“Ne. I really don’t know about that. Jeoseonghamnida.” She said laughing a little.

 

The whole class burst into laughter. After YoonA finds a vacant seat they started the lesson.

 

“Okay so let’s have a recap on what you have studied yesterday. Anyone?”

 

A female student raised her hand. “We talked about the importance of the English Language in the Business Society.”

 

“So who can give me one importance of English language in the Business Society?” Seohyun saw YongHwa raising his hand but ignored it.

 

She called in a different student instead. That was the scene for thirty minutes in the class. Seohyun will explain the lesson and she’ll ask the student, YongHwa will raise his hand but she’ll ignore it.

 

She was about to go to the next topic when a female student raised her hand. “Yes Miss Kim?”

 

“I heard that the final exam for this subject is really hard but I also heard that you passed the exam last year.”

 

“Yes, that’s right.” It was not a secret to everyone that Seohyun was taking an advanced subject since she was in First Year so her last year won’t be fully loaded. That’s why she is only studying three major subjects now.

                                                                    

“Was it really hard Hwejangnim? By any chance, can you give us some tips?”

 

Seohyun touched the tip of her hair then looked at the class. “I believe that everyone will pass the test if we will put an effort in studying. There is no hard subject for a student who’s willing to graduate with a high remark.”

 

YongHwa raised his hand again. Seohyun sighed before calling his name. “Yes, Mr.Jung?” she said seriously.

 

“I always put effort on my studies babe but I don’t get high grades though. Will you help me Babe?”

 

Seohyun smirked. “Then, you should study MORE. And no, I don’t have any plans in helping you. Keurigu, stop calling me BABE, I’m not a pig.” The whole class laughed at what she said but she just glared at YongHwa.

 

After a few more minutes the class ended well. She headed to the locker area to get her notes for her next class.

 

“Hi babe.”

 

“Oh Kamchagiya!” Seohyun was startled by YongHwa’s sudden appearance.

 

“I told you stop calling me that.” Seohyun told her annoyingly before she opened her locker.

 

“I didn’t know that my friend dated your friend.” YongHwa said ignoring what she just said.

 

Seohyun hold her book tightly before closing the locker trying hard to be calm.

 

“Ne. Another reason why I should hate you.” She said in gritted teeth.

 

“Don’t worry too much. Let them fix what they needed to fix. Everything will be fine.” YongHwa tapped her shoulder before leaving her dumbfounded.

 

 “Mwoya?! Is he sick?!” Seohyun asked herself scratching her head.

====================================================================================

 

CNBLUE entered the cafeteria to have some snacks before they go to their next class.

“Hyung! Jebalyo! Stop pestering Seohyun-ssi! Jinjja.  The way she looks at us is really scary.” Jungshin complained as they are sitting on the table.

 

“Yah. Why don’t you ask Hwejang to teach you? She’s really good. Remember how I passed my final exam last year? That was because of her. I was planning on asking her to teach me again. Do you want to join?”

 

YongHwa overheard a group of female student talking. He looked at them and saw that all of them are holding a paper that looks like a flyer.

 

"Hyung! Where are you going?!” Minhyuk asked when YongHwa stands up.

 

He walked to the female students’ table. “Hi Girls.” He greeted. The girls almost fell from the chair when they realized who is in front of them.

 

“N-Ne Oppa?” One of them asked smiling as if she won the lottery.

 

“I heard your conversation a while ago. Is it true that Hwejang is good in tutoring?”

 

“Ne,Oppa. I ranked first when she taught me last year.”

 

“What subjects does she teach?”

 

“Here’s her flyer. You can see the details and her contact information too.” A girl handed her a small white paper. He grinned upon receiving the paper.

 

“Ahrasseo. Gumawo girls. I’ll see you later.” He winked at them that made the girls squeals.

 

He came back to his dongsaengs.

 

“Jungshin-ah, just wait a little bit more. My revenge plan is about to end soon.” He said grinning widely.

 

“What do you plan this time?” JongHyun who seemed to be quiet the whole day asked.

 

“This is my last plan.” He waved to them the white paper.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

I'm REALLY REALLY sorry for the long wait. Blame it to The Master's Sun. Aigoo. Anyway, hope you'll like it. Thank you for the comments.

Did you guys watch Lovelight Fancam in BlueMoon Shanghai? If yes, then you should know that I am REALLY in GOOD MOOD now. If No, then go watch it now. [CLICK HERE]

 

~ilovegoguma29~