Brats [M]

HYUNSAENG SHORT SHORT STORIES ♥♡♥♡

The door to the infirmary slid open and in stepped a tired, yawning student. The doctor swiveled around on his chair.

"Young Saeng-ssi, why are you here again? This isn't your bedroom," the doctor said in annoyance. "Go back to class."

The cute boy smiled. "But I'm tired. What's the point of going to class when I can't even learn or concentrate? Give me a break, seonsaeng-nim." Young Saeng strolled over to the white curtain and pulled it open, flopping onto the bed it unveiled.

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes as he turned back to his desk. "You've already had enough breaks. You come here every day to sleep but you end up chit chatting until the bell rings. Just how can you not fail school?"

Young Saeng shrugged as he lay down and pulled the covers up to his chin. "Don't ask me. I'm just like this."

There was a moment of silence except for the scribbling of a pen on paper before the student spoke again. "Seonsaeng-nim, are you in a relationship?"

Hyun Joong huffed. "No, why would I be?"

"Because you're pretty popular," the younger boy responded as he looked up at the blank ceiling with his dark, twinkling eyes. "You get so many confessions even though this is an all-boys school, yet you reject them all?"

The doctor rolled his eyes as he stood up from his desk and headed for the door. "Relationships were already bothersome from the start. And on top of that, I don't date brats, especially inexperienced ones."

With that, the doctor exited with his clipboard and closed the door behind him. Young Saeng pouted and closed his eyes. It wasn't long before he opened them when he heard something vibrate. Due to curiosity, he quickly sat up and hopped off the bed, peeking from behind the curtain to see the screen of the doctor's phone blinking rapidly and vibrating on the table.

He quickly scanned the area before tiptoeing towards the phone and looking at the screen. It was a text message. Young Saeng debated whether he should see who it was from and what it was about. Mischief got the best of him and he unlocked the screen, clicking the text message and read it. His eyes immediately darkened and he studied the name. It was from a guy.

Quickly, he scrolled up to see the previous messages but then suddenly, he heard the doctor's voice outside the door. He closed the phone and hurriedly ran behind the curtain just as the door slid open and Hyun Joong stepped in with a student with a bleeding knee.

Sighing, Young Saeng lay down onto the bed again and rolled over to face the wall, his thoughts whirling around the text message.

Hyun Joongie, I'm free tonight. Are you busy?

That was what the text message said and it was from a man. Hyun Joong had already said that relationships were bothersome and that he wasn't in one. Then what was that?

After the student left, Young Saeng decided to ask Hyun Joong about it bluntly. He sat up and took a deep breath. "Seonsaeng-nim, I thought you said you weren't in a relationship."

"I'm not. I told you already, relationships are bothersome."

Young Saeng let out a breath. "You got a new message. It was from some guy named Kim Kyu Jong."

"Oh? Really?" Hyun Joong questioned as he opened his phone and looked. "I see... What? You want to know my relationship is with him? He's my friend. Not much big of a deal. We meet up and do things. Why?"

The younger boy sighed as he lay back down. "Nothing."

***

The next day, Young Saeng headed over to the infirmary again. When he arrived, the door suddenly slid open as he was about to open it and out ran a boy a year younger than him, dashing out with tearful eyes. The latter pushed past him and hurried down the hall.

Young Saeng stepped into the room to see Hyun Joong casually writing down notes on his clipboard. He shook his head. "You rejected another one?"

Hyun Joong smirked. "I told you, I'm not interested in brats."

The cute student walked up to the doctor and smiled. "So I'm also a brat?"

The doctor rolled his eyes as he dug into his pocket and pulled out a pack of crackers. He handed it to Young Saeng. "If you're tired, eat something and go back to class."

Young Saeng eyed the crackers and took them, inspecting them. The older man chuckled. "What? You think I would poison you? Eat it and go."

The student raised an eyebrow as he leaned down. "Why should I? I can decide whether I can go to class or not. Anyways, I don't feel like it."

The older man semi-glared at the male student before he turned back to his papers and began writing again. Young Saeng leaned in. "You know, since you have such an opinion on 'brats', I bet you've never tried a brat before."

"Just what are you implying?" Hyun Joong questioned, not looking up from his papers.

Young Saeng grinned as he moved in closer. "I can help you change your view on brats." Softly, he connected their lips, but then Hyun Joong broke away as he stood up.

"I'm not interested in students like you. Go back to class."

The doctor glared at the student until Young Saeng stared hard back at the latter before leaving the room. In exasperation, Hyun Joong let out a breath and plopped down on his swivel chair. He groaned in frustration, slamming his elbow on the desk and ruffling his wavy light brown hair. What is with that student? He's so damn annoying!

***

Now that he was used to it, Hyun Joong was quite shocked that Young Saeng didn't come to the infirmary at all for the next few weeks. The boy rarely even passed its doors and didn't greet the doctors in the hallways. In fact, Hyun Joong hadn't even seen him at all for around four days.

"Are you bothered by it?" Kyu Jong had asked him after their night of pleasure in the early morning a few night ago. Hyun Joong had gotten off the bed and was buttoning up his shirt.

"Not at all," he had answered. "In fact, I'm happy. He was a nuisance."

Kyu Jong smirked. "Really? You seem to be sulking."

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes at his friend. "I'm not sulking. This is the usual me."

"No, it's not. I bet it's the boy you talked about. He seems pretty interesting, to make a move on you like that."

The doctor shook his head, straightening his tie. "No way. He's definitely not interesting. Not interesting at all."

Hyun Joong, with his mind occupied with what Kyu Jong had said, decided to go take a breath of fresh air. With an irritated sigh, he stepped out of the infirmary and headed towards the exit. Once he was out, he saw that students running outside, playing soccer outside on the field. It was gym time for a few classes. He strolled along the path, enjoying the fresh air, when he saw Young Saeng walking calmly over to the sidelines and then kneeling down as he tied his shoes. Three boys of his class crowded around him, chattering.

'Wow, he's pretty popular,' Hyun Joong realized and unconsciously, his gaze fell on the boy's lips. In no time at all, he slapped himself mentally. 'Where am I staring? I should probably head back now. There might be a few students waiting.'

After seeing Young Saeng that day, Hyun Joong never saw him again for another few days. For some reason, the doctor was always expecting the student to suddenly come in and complain about how boring the teacher's lecture was as usual but it never happened for the past few weeks and it still didn't seem to be coming.

Without knowing, Hyun Joong began to miss the times when he had teased Young Saeng or told him to get out, but then of course, the latter refusing. There wasn't a second when Hyun Joong didn't think about the boy and began to actually think that the student was kind of cute, though annoying.

Kyu Jong was still trying to persuade that it was love but Hyun Joong simply shook his head. It was only because Young Saeng always piss him off and now that it suddenly stopped, the atmosphere was strange, but the feeling would fade away soon.

***

After another long day of work, Hyun Joong leaned back on his chair. The air was stuffy in the room. He looked out to see that it was pouring rain. He wasn't planning to go outside but the hallways probably had air fresher than the infirmary. The school was quiet and dark for the students and teachers had all left.

He walked out of his room and locked it and began strolling slowly down the corridor, listening to the rhythm of the raindrops beating against the glass window panes. In his right hand, he held his keys while his left hand was stuffed into his pocket.

He heard a muffled voice but thought he had heard wrong. After a few more steps, there was another voice and it was louder than before.

'Why would students still be here? Shouldn't they have gone home already?' he thought as he walked closer to where the noises were coming from.

The door of one of the classrooms were slightly opened and he peeked into the crack, his eyes widening when he saw a boy kissing Young Saeng down his chest, muttering something to the cute boy as he was doing so.

Young Saeng heard a clang outside and quickly pushing his friend away. "Stop, I think someone was here."

The other boy gasped as Young Saeng hopped off the desk and pushed open the door to see a chain of familiar keys lying on the floor. He paled when he realized they were Hyun Joong's keys.

Hurriedly scooping them up, he left his friend and began to run down the hall. He dove into the pouring rain and saw the doctor's figure in the distance.

"Seonsaeng-nim!" Young Saeng called after him. He panted as he stopped a few metres behind the doctor, holding out the keys. "You dropped your keys..."

Hyun Joong turned and he felt a boil of anger in him when he saw that Young Saeng's white dress shirt was ed, his tie hanging around his neck, revealing his milky skin underneath.

Young Saeng took a step towards him, his heart pounding hard against his chest. "Here, take them."

Hyun Joong looked at the keys before gritting his teeth and grabbing Young Saeng's arm, pulling him back towards the school. The younger boy began to struggle in his grasp.

"Seonsaeng-nim! Let me go!" he shrieked. "Just take your keys! Where are you taking me?"

Once they arrived back at the infirmary, Hyun Joong ripped his keys out of Young Saeng's hand and unlocked the door. He threw Young Saeng in, slamming the door closed behind him, before approaching the student. Shivering in his wet clothes, Young Saeng backed away and gasped when his back hit the bed. Hyun Joong pushed the latter down onto the bed and hovered over him, his eyes glowing with fury.

"Where did he touch you?" the doctor growled.

Young Saeng stared back with round eyes. "Wh-what are you talking about? What are you doing?"

Hyun Joong's eyes darkened as he smashed his lips against Young Saeng's, causing the latter's bottom lip to cut and bleed. Young Saeng winced when he felt Hyun Joong's tongue trailed against the small cut. His chest heaved when the older man pulled off his pants.

"I knew I should've taken you when I could," the doctor snarled as he turned Young Saeng around. "I shouldn't have held back on you."

"What are you-- Ah!" Young Saeng cut off, tears welling up when he felt something big penetrate his entrance, ing deep into him without mercy. He screamed in agony. "Stop! Seonsaeng-nim! It hurts!"

"What did he do to you? He went all the way?" asked Hyun Joong as he kept on pushing himself in and out. "You let him touch you? Why?"

"Seongsaeng-nim... Stop..." begged Young Saeng, sobbing uncontrollably. "It hurts... Please..."

***

"Are you angry?"

Young Saeng turned to the doctor from underneath the blanket of the bed. He shook his head, his cheeks rosy. "N-no... Actually, quite the opposite."

"But I--"

The latter blushed deeply. "I didn't do it with him."

Hyun Joong's pupils dilated. "What? Then what did you guys do? I saw you guys!"

"I just wanted some experience..." Young Saeng explained quietly, snuggling deeper under the blanket. "You said that you weren't interested in inexperienced brats... I admit it, I don't have any experience so I wanted to gain some."

Blood rushed up to the doctor's cheeks as he asked him. "You were doing it for me?"

Young Saeng hid his face underneath the blanket but Hyun Joong could see the latter's head move with a nod. The older man smiled softly. "Thanks Young Saeng..."

"What was that?" the latter poked his head out.

Hyun Joong grinned. "Nothing." He leaned down and pecked Young Saeng on the lips. "You're such an immature brat, yet you changed my view on brats somehow."

Young Saeng blushed. "Seongsaeng-nim..."

"Yeah?"

The younger boy took Hyun Joong's hand. "I... love you. I know I'm just a brat to you like any other student--"

"If you love me, then tell me why you allowed that other student to touch you."

Young Saeng swallowed as he sat up. "I already told you... I was thinking that I needed to be experienced so I could be with you and stuff."

"How did it feel?" Hyun Joong asked the boy, returning the hold on his hand.

The latter shrugged. "I don't know... Not really like anything... I don't think he was very experienced, either..."

Hyun Joong smiled. "And how did it feel when I did it?"

Young Saeng pouted. "It hurt like hell! That was my first time and you just pushed it in! How do you think I was supposed to react?"

"I'm sorry, I'll do it more gentle this time, arasseo?" Hyun Joong murmured softly as he caressed Young Saeng round face. The latter blushed. "W-we're doing it again?"

Hyun Joong lightly connected their lips as he pushed Young Saeng back down onto the bed. "Don't worry, it won't hurt as much this time. And don't call me so formally anymore."

***

"So sleepy..." Young Saeng groaned as he stumbled into the infirmary.

Hyun Joong's eyebrow twitched. "This isn't home, you know? Go back to class."

"Whose fault do you think it is?" the latter snapped as he flopped onto the bed and immediately curled up under the blanket. Hyun Joong sighed. "Mine..." We were at it so late last night... I really couldn't stop.

Young Saeng felt a weight on top of him and opened his eyes to see Hyun Joong on top of him. "Not now... I'm so tired..."

"Come on, once."

The younger boy sighed as Hyun Joong pressed his lips onto the latter's and closed his eyes. Young Saeng moaned when Hyun Joong's tongue with his. "The door..." he managed through the kiss.

"Already locked," chuckled the doctor as he broke away momentarily but then kissed him again.

Hyun Joong pulled away again and was stunned to see that Young Saeng had fallen asleep. He smiled as he sat up and brushed away the disobedient bangs of the cute boy.

"Love you..." he heard the boy mutter in his sleep. "... Forever... Hyun Joongie..."

The older boy heart skipped a beat as he pecked Young Saeng on the forehead. Damn, I'm head over heels for this brat now. "I love you, too."