Chapter I

The Florist

"Omma, take care of the shop, okay?", Minji said as she loaded the last batch of red roses in the van. She was kind of in a hurry for her appointment- an important appointment for her and for her friends. Today is Park Bom's wedding, and she was the official wedding florist.

It's been years since their group 2NE1, the K-Pop girl group that rocked the world and made a mark in the history of pop music disbanded. Her former group mates already had their own careers within the same industry- Lee Chaerin or CL, their leader is a successful solo artist. Sandara Park- a continued her acting career that she had loved before becoming a 2ne1 member, and is now gaining worldwide popularity one step at a time. And Park Bom, the member whom she's close with- is now a ballad singer in Korea, her songs becoming popular as drama OSTs. However she does not have many activities in her own country, as she is also currently a Music Professor at Berklee.

And then there's her, Gong Minji- the Maknae of the group, the once dubbed as EroMaknae for her skillful dance moves. The path she had chosen was opposite from her unnies. She was able to graduate from high school after and is now taking degree in Music and Dance at K-Arts. She has no intention of going back to the entertainment industry, and hopes to establish her own music and dance academy in the future. And since it's spring time in Korea and it's her vacation, she uses her time at her sister's flower shop working as the Manager.

She started up the van and sped off quickly. It's almost 7AM and the ceremony starts at 9:00. I think I've got all that I need, I can finish this up in about an hour or less, she thought. A big smile curled up on her lips while she drived along the busy avenue. It's the first time she's seeing her unnies after 2 years. Sure indeed there's a lot of catching up to do with them. But most of all, she's excited to see Bom. She couldn't help but giggle thinking about their bonding during their 2NE1 days, on how her unnie always pestered her, their sisterly moments at their dorm and how she took care of her while she was away from her family. And now she's getting married.

Sisterly. Marriage. She chuckled.

It was already 7:16AM when she arrived at the church. Immediately, she unloaded the flowers batch by batch, and by the time she went inside, the other decorations were already done. Simple, but she's sure it will turn out elegant after the flowers are laid out. After almost 45 minutes, she finished decorating the place. Excited to see her work, she climbed up the church balcony to get a top view of the venue. "Waaa, I knew it would be perfect!", she exclaimed happily as she looked at the results of her work. The motif she had chosen for this project is Spring, and the combination of different spring flowers accented by red roses complimented the area. She's sure her Bom unnie would love this as well.

 

"This is it", Bom said as she was on her way to the church. She is excited, because it's the day that she will marry her longtime boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun, one of YGE's top record producers. She and Seunghyun, more known as T.O.P. had been an item before but due to their dating ban implemented they would only meet and date in secret. When their relationship went public fans and their group mates are ecstatic to see them together finally. And now this is they day they've been waiting for, after 4 years.

Aside from their wedding, this is also a very special day for her and her friends. She hadn't seem them for quite a long time, especially Minzy. Ever since they 2NE1 disbanded, Minzy avoided the media and public, and the only communication they had was via Twitter. She visits Korea from time to time for a vacation but during those times she never got the chance to see their maknae. Everytime the three of them goes out for some coffee, they would call her up and constantly she would answer, "Unnie I've been busy with school lately, maybe when you get back some time, I can tag along, promise". It became a running joke to them but of course, they cannot force or bully their maknae to do anything. It was also via Twitter where Bom learned about Le Fleur, the flower shop owned by Minji’s sister and managed by Minji herself, and when the couple decided to marry, it was their first choice to do the arrangements. 

The bridal car arrived 8:45 AM. CL and Dara immediately ran towards her. "You looked beautiful, unnie!", CL exclaimed. "You really looked like a Spring Goddess on a beautiful Spring wedding!"

"I know, I'm nervous! Do I look good? Can you check my make-up?", Bom replied. She's nervous as well as excited on her special day. "Is Sunghyeun here already?"

"Yes, he's already inside. He's so handsome on his suit!", Dara answered back.

"Oh my... And where is Minji-yah?"

"We haven't seen her since we arrived. Maybe she's inside, doing last minute arrangements. You will get to meet her anyway!"

"Congratulations, Park Bom unnie. After this event, you will now be officially Mrs. Choi. Oh I need to practice calling you that after this!", CL joked, and the three of them laughed. 

Meanwhile, inside the church, Minzy is  waiting for the wedding ceremony to start.