1st Performance

Childhood Friends
Tiffany POV
After one week of practicing. I stood backstage where I had my audition. I was wearing a white dress just because I felt like wearing a dress would make me feel cold enough not to sweat. I glanced through the curtains just to have a look of the viewers. I almost choked on my own saliva because people like Lee Sooman himself, EXO, Super Junior, Girls Generation, SHINee, f(x), BOA, TVXQ, Kangta and a lot more were waiting eagerly for my performance. Everyone had took their 5-minutes of free time because Lee Sooman gathered everyone together. It was time to perform. I was doing breathing exercises to calm myself down.
 
As I walked on stage, I told them that I will perform EXO's 'Angel'. The light in the hall was bright. It was like there was a light fog around the hall. I think it looked really heavenly with the white dress, the light fog and the atmosphere. I concentrated only on the song. I let it go into every corner of my body and soul and showed the audience what feeling the song should give you. They tried to be even more silent than they ever could. All of them were in trance just staring at me. Enjoying my performance. It was nice to see that I was able to make people happy by showing them how I feel. While I was finishing the song, everyone stood up to applause.. It was a great feeling. Then something surprisingly happened. It never ever happened since SM Entertainment was founded. Our chairman announced that he'll treat everyone in the company for meal in the upcoming week. Wow. The applause got even louder.
 
The first few days were really hard for me because I had to get used to weekly vocal and dance lessons. But I was absolutely sure what I deeply wanted and I had the chance to reach my limit. Therefore I worked hard. Harder than anyone else ever did. I usually trained by myself but Kai helped me a lot with dance moves, while D.O. and Baekhyun helped with my voice, when they had the time. Sometimes other EXO members joined, too. The other trainees kept their distance because they were jealous about the attention I got from both chariman and sunbaes. I wasn't really bothered by it because I focused on that one goal I had. And I didn't want to disappoint my unbiological father, either. Though he has a son, he really wanted a daugther, too. The press even joked about Lee Sooman training 'his own daugther'. I was never followed by the press because they never got the chance to take a picture of my face and I never told anyone about me being a trainee at SM. I even told Jasmine and my parents to not tell anyone about it because I would have a really hard time then.
 
Eventhough 'father' told me that the company will pay the costs, I think it is not right to receive something by doing nothing so I started working as a coordi-noona assistant first. Though I am even younger than Sehun by just two months. Then I realized that I had a quiet awesome fashion sense and began to work by myself. Surprisingly I even had the chance to coordinate a few outfits for my lovely EXO brothers. I tried to not get much attention because I didn't debut yet and that it wasn't the right time to go in public. So while working beside them I always wore a bun or a high ponytail, fake glasses, a hoodie, a regular pair of black leggins and my most loved DocMarten boots in metallic greenish-purplelish. Their fans even started to call me EXO's nerd because I photobombed a few fan pictures somehow. So embarrasing. I don't even know how that could happen. But they love me too because I take good care of their boys. Some were even jealous because I was a girl, EXO hung out with a lot.
 
One day, 'father' told me to come to his office and gave me his credit card. He told me to look great this evening so I should go and buy myself a nice dress. Today in the evening 'father' wanted to treat everyone of the company to have meal together. I just bought one chic and simple whine red dress, a silver-greyish clutch and a pair of pumps in the same color. All of the pieces looked really amazing and were on sale.
I almost bumped into Luhan as I wanted to head to the place 'father' had booked for everyone. Actually, he had to book the last three floors of a skyscraper because we were so many people. Lulu looked really good in a suit with his hair up. But he was somehow staring at me. I lightly hit him indicating that he was staring for too long. He giggled. 'Princess, I will accompany you.' he said while bowing. What a cute babo.
As we arrived and took our first step out of the van, the cameras were flashing. All newshound had their attention focused on Luhan and me. Seems like we were shining incredible bright with our youthful look. I think every newspaper, radio-/ TV-station knew about this huge SM Entertainment gathering and were curious why 'father' held this event. The press conference was held before dining. While we tried to position ourself in the entrance hall, father told the audience that this year was the most beneficial year for the SM company and that he will look forward to a even more successful future. Unexpectately, 'Who is this beautiful young lady in the whine red dress? Isn't she EXO's coordi assistant?' was the first question after 'father' had finished his speech. Calmly 'father' responded with a michievous glance 'You will get to know my beautiful treasure soon enough' keeping them in the dark.