Concert Day

Childhood Friends
Tiffany POV
A day before I had to return to the SM Entertainment, we went to the EXO concert. Again, my friend woke me up early in the morning because she didn't want to be in the last few rows. We waited almost a whole day. Just a moment before entering the concert hall, the staff took a polaroid picture of every person attending. In addition, we had to write our name and our bias name on the polaroid. They told us that each member will choose a fan they want to meet at the end of the concert. A meet & greet with EXO. As we walked in, I noticed that the hall was huge, that it was crowded and the fans are getting more nervous. The lights went off for half a minute, you could only see shadows and a little bit light. Suddenly a really loud 'Awouuu' echoed through the hall. Fans began to scream even louder because they knew that the wolves are coming. After performing their songs 'Growl' and 'Wolf', EXO was standing in one line every member facing the audience. With 'Annyeonghaseyo. We are one. We are EXO!' they were greeting us. Their fans replied with 'Annyeonghaseyo. We are one. We are EXOTICS!' Ryeowook, todays MC, came on stage and everyone applaused loudly because he was a really nice sunbae to EXO.
 
Program:
(1) Growl/ EXO
(2) Wolf/ EXO
(3) Introduction + Interview + Interaction
(4) 1st break
(5) Games
(6) Let out the beast/ EXO
(7) XOXO/ EXO
(8) 2nd break
(9) Interaction + Games + Meet & Greet Winners Announcement
(10) Baby don't cry/ EXO
------------------------------
(11) Meet & Greet
 
Every member of EXO introduced themselves in a different way.  EXO leader Suho, dancing machine Kai, lead vocalist D.O., lead vocalist and bacon Baekhyun, happy virus Chanyeol and maknae Sehun from EXO-K. EXO-M leader Kris, main dancer Lay, lead vocal & visual Luhan, rapper romantic panda Tao, bao zi Xiumin and cute main vocalist Chen from EXO-M. Suho, as EXO's guardian, told us that they are really grateful for the fans' support, that they will work even harder in order to see us happy and that they will love us forever. They were asked several question such as who the most handsome/ cutest/ cleanest/laziest etc. member was and they had to point at him. It was so nice to see EXO interacting with fans. A few fans were lucky that EXO chose them to come up the stage and receive hugs or hear songs on request.
 
 
Luhan POV
During our first break, we could relax a little bit. But we had to choose our one special fan, which we wanted to meet from a pile of polaroid pictures. It was really hard choosing only one because we didn't want to disappoint someone. The staff didn't really care about us. They were more interested in this one picture they kept. Of course, everyone wanted to know who it was and how that person looked like. I recognized her immidiately. It was the girl from the gym and on the swing. I could never forget that beautiful, fairy-like face. Her hair dark as the nightsky was framing her face, making her face glow even brigther than it was. Her skin just pure and healthy. Her eyes were really dark but you could see that they were brown. They looked deep. And her lips. I shouldn't think about them but.. peach.. kissable. Argh. Have to get the thought out of my head.
 
I really wanted to pick her badly but our manager neglected my request. He said that it would cause trouble for us and for her. No EXO member understood. We all thought that she was just a regular fan. But he explained to us that the voice we heard during our meeting recently was her voice. She was auditioning at that time and got accepted. He wanted to talk to her after the concert and the Meet & Greet were over. I was somehow relieved.
I couldn't fully concentrate on our program because I knew she was there. Watching us..
 
 
Tiffany POV
The whole concert program was amazing. Everything was well-organized. It was funny but it got emotional at the end. Some fans shed tears of what the members were telling us. They looked even better today than usual. How is that possible? Maybe it was just their honesty while they talked to us..
 
After this stunning, gorgeous and breath-taking event was over, the participants of the Meet & Greet were announced. The chosen ones were incredibly overwhelmed with joy and started to cry because they got the one-in-a-lifetime-chance to meet their favourite idol. While everyone else was leaving including Jasmine & me, a staff member told me to wait outside because Miss Kim Jihyeon 'Jade' left a message for me. So I waited.. Jasmine wanted to go home first because she was exhausted from all the screaming she did during these two hours. The excitement she got when she had the chance to talk and to hug D.O. were to much for her. I got her a taxi and let her go by herself. Afterwards, the staff member lead me to a small waiting room. It looked like one of those rooms where the idols put their make-up on and prepare for performances or showcases. I could hear voices coming from the room next to mine. Sounded like EXO was talking to their lucky fans. I really envy them. I forgot it quickly because of my couriosity of what Jade wanted to tell me. While I was waiting, I was humming by myself.