Destiny ?

Childhood Friends
Tiffany POV
*Knock Knock* I was surprised how fast time passed. The voices from the room-next-door disapeared. They  were in front of the door. A man was walking in. He looked really nice, cool and like the funny kind of guy you could talk with. I was even more surprised when 12 of the most handsome guys in the universe and beyond were following him. I bowed into a 90°, greeted them and the manager told us to sit down. We were sitting quiet close together because, eventhough the room was really small, EXO wanted to join our conversation. They had the chance to join because each of them agreed to be quiet throughout the conversation. My eyes were wandering from member to member. They looked amazing but there was one outstanding star. I turned red at first and I stopped breathing for a moment when I was staring at Luhan. Especially his eyes. That moment, I realized that I've found my big-headed Lulu again. I would never forget those beautiful eyes.
 
The manager introduced himself as EXO's manager Lim Hyunkyun. He told me that he knew about my successful audition and that -unfortunately- Jade couldn't be my manager because she was quiet new. You could compare her to a trainee who just started being a background dancer first. He also told me that he would candidate for the manager position after I signed the contract but he requested me singing first. Me? Singing in front of a manager AND EXO?! I was hoping that he was joking but all their faces looked like they were expecting something. I told them that I will sing 'Don't Go'. I was closing my eyes. I took a deep breath, opening my eyes and started to sing. While I was singing the song in korean I looked at the manager. I looked into everyone's eyes but Luhan's. After the first 'Oh, woo-hoo-hoo oh yeah, woo-hoo-hoo yeah woo-hoo-hoo', I started to sing in chinese. Everyone was surprised but they were happy and still enjoyed me singing to them. While I was singing in chinese, I was looking into Luhan's eyes. He looked captured and in trance. He understood and was smiling like the little kid who was standing by my side and helped me with my chinese. As I finished the song. Everyone clapped and they seemed to be more than satisfied.
While everyone clapped, Luhan stood up, walked towards me, still smiling and just hugged me. The others were confused. He turned around patted my head and told them that I was the girl he was talking about. What? The girl he was talking about? He was talking about me? The girl from his childhood, from the gym and in front of the SM building, Tifa. He hold my hand and showed them our bracelets. Our friendship bracelets from childhood. We were both still wearing them eventhough the engraving faded a long time ago.
 
I was talking about a lot of stuff with Luhan while the others were a bit shy and were glancing and chitchatting about us from afar. His manager said that their schedule for tomorrow starts really early, so we had to end. It was such a funny time talking about our past and how dorky we were as children. But he told us that we shouldn't be sad because I will be their hoobae so we will see each other a lot at the SM building. For example tomorrow. He told EXO that I will actually sign my contract tomorrow. They clapped in their hands again and were all looking forward to see me again. Can you imagine how happy I was? I've found my childhood friend Lulu and he was no one else than EXO's Luhan whom I admire a lot. I met EXO eventhough I didn't win the Meet & Greet from before. It was late at night, I was strolling back home with a wide smile, the moon was shining. Almost a full moon.
 
 
Luhan POV
After the Meet & Greet was over, I asked our manager if I could come with him. Of course, everyone else wanted to but he told us to be quiet because it was a really important meeting for him. We walked into the room next to ours. It was a really small room. There she was greeting us by bowing. Our manager told us all to sit down. While we were sitting, there was this moment of silence. She looked at each of us. Seems like she was one of our fans. How cute. When our eyes met, it was like we were communicating through our eyes. She blushed a bit but I think she realized who I was because she was staring at me for a long moment just smiling.
Our manager explained why he wanted to meet her after our concert and told her to sing for us. She was amazingly good. It reminded me of the past. She used to sing a lot in the past when we were younger and while she was singing, she seemed to be even brigther. You could see how much she enjoyed singing. I was really surprised when she started to sing in chinese while looking at me. I was incredible happy. As she finished the song everyone applaused and I stood up just hugging her because I missed her. After the moment of warm embrace, I faced the others explaining why I did that. They were all really happy for me that I've found her again. We were still talking for a long time. Somewhen our manager told us that we had to head back to our dorm because of our tight schedule and that we will probably see each other a lot because she will be our hoobae. We greeted each other and went back. I missed her so much..
 
 
Tiffany POV
I woke up really early. Today was the day to start a new chapter of my life. To sign the contract that I always wanted to sign. On my way to fulfill my deepest wish. To reachout for my dream. To become a singer. The weather was nice. The sun was shining. The sky was beautifully blue. It was warm and lightly windy. Very pleasant. I got more nervous with every step I took. On my arrival, I got the information that I had to head to Mister Lee Soo Man's office, the founder and chairman of the legendary SM Entertainment company. I got even more nervous.
 
I knocked on the door and greeted him with the most angled bow I've ever made. He offered me to have a seat. I gladly accepted because both my legs felt like jelly out of nervousness. He was looking on my life career and how my results from the audition were. He probably heard me singing, too. He didn't say anything since I sat down. He was just nodding and smiling. Maybe he noticed that his birthday was one day after mine. I don't know. I knew nothing at that moment. I was just waiting that he would say something. After he finished looking through all that paper about my whole life, he looked straight in my eyes and said that he was really happy that I joined his company and that he will look forward to my success. I was relieved and smiled while thanking for giving me this opportunity. He took out a contract and explained everything to me and if I agreed with the condition I should sign at the bottom. It felt like the scene in a movie in which the main character just signed a contract with the devil. But as I said 'A dream is worth everything'. He told me that I'll be living near SME's main building and that they will pay my living costs which I have to pay back after debut and also that it has this tradition that every newly joined trainee has to meet and greet his sunbaes, maybe even has to sing in front of them. He told me that I wil have one week to orientate, get used to everything and to start practicing my first performance. And this is how my hard-working side showed up. During that week Jasmine had to leave, too. She couldn't stay longer because we only planned for a limited amount of time. But that was good, too. I could really focus on my career.