Again

Childhood Friends
Tiffany POV
I few days passed without me responding to Ms. Jade's offer.. Jasmine wanted to go to SM building again. She told me that SHINee would be there and she loves them, too. I agreed because I haven't planned anything yet and because it makes her happy. Every normal person would've forseen it somehow. It was a trap.. of course! My best friend was so excited about Ms. Jade's offer that she applied for me at the audition. There I am. Prepared? Nothing! Lucky that I listen to a lot music and that I am able to sing along a few songs. We waited one and half an hour, after everyone infront of me finished there audition. I was kind of nervous. As I walked in the hall and on the stage, a familiar voice told me to sing a song and dance afterwards with my focus on the camera above their head. It was Jade who gave me the instructions and a warm smile with a slight nod indicating that I can start performing now. I performed EXO's 'Baby, don't cry.. As the music started, I closed my eyes for a moment to just enjoy the instrumental at the beginning. I started singing.. What I didn't know was that Jade turned her microphone on which was connected to the speakers in the hallway and a few rooms nearby. I finished everything off with a dance. I thanked them with a slight bow an walked out. Everyone in the hallway was staring at me.. I got goosebumps. Jasmine walked really fast towards me. She gave me a hug and told me that I sounded fantastic. I was shocked. How could she know.. While we were walking outside the building to get lunch, she told me that every person in this building heard me singing. Luckily, not everyone knows that this voice was mine..
 
 
Luhan POV
Today was the audition. We had to be cautious not to be seen by the participants. They might freak out while seeing us. It would be such a mess. While discussing our schedule for the upcoming week, the speakers in the hallway went on and a girl began to sing our 'Baby, don't cry'. Even our manager stopped talking because her voice was just amazing. You could feel that she sang with her whole heart. That she wanted to tell you her story.
 
 
Tiffany POV
After lunch we returned to get the results of the audition. All participant were still in the waiting hall. The four judges came out and announced the results. They told us that everyone did a great job today and that they shouldn't give up but there was just one participant who was outstanding. Participant number 176.. me. I couldn't believe that I just passed the SM Entertainment audition a few moments ago. I felt like the happiest girl in world. My dream came true..
 
Every other participant applaused though they were sad that they weren't picked. While everyone left, a man came towards me and explained the whole process of becoming an SM trainee officially. I had to come back the next week to sign the contract and getting everything else done.
 
Before I went to bed that day, I called my parents and told them everything. They doubted a bit that I can really endure the hardships in the entertainment industry. My father told me that he knew somehow that I wanted to become a singer and agreed. He told me not to worry, that he will tell my teacher that I won't attend university anymore and that I should take care of myself. I heard that he was sad that he won't see me for a long time but he knew that this was the best chance for me. I was kind of sad too that I won't see my family anymore.. With this thought I fell asleep..
 
Two days later, we went to M! Countdown. Thanks to my dear friend, we arrived really early and are able to stand in the very first row. What happened this morning? Well, my friend splashed water in my face while I was asleep and I hurried because I didn't want her to be mad at me. That's what happened. Now we are standing here and the show is going to begin. EXO went on stage and prepared the human tree for 'Wolf'. The performance was amazing. At their final pose, they were smiling satisfied at the audience and their fans. I was just staring at how stunningly good-looking Luhan was this time. Our eyes met, he smiled even more. The feeling while people express happiness is just too great..
 
 
Luhan POV
We had to perform 'Wolf' at M! Countdown because it was our recent release. At the end of our performance, I saw her again. I was really happy and just smiled even brighter at her. I felt like an idiot for smiling at her. I didn't know her name or anything else about her. But I just felt really happy because I got the chance to see her again. When will the wolf see the beauty again?