Beginning

Childhood Friends
Tiffany POV
After a hard half a year working and learning at the same time, I matured even more. And I finally got to go to the place where my heart belongs to.. Seoul/ Korea.
 
I always hated long flights in economy class but Seoul was worth it. Our airplane was on landing mode. I could see it through the window. The landscape that I missed so much eventhough it was just a year ago. Nice to meet you again..
 
I really enjoyed being here again. I picked the same apartment that I lived in last year. The keynumbers from the doors were still the same. The apartment was still the same besides that there were just a few modifications. Nothing big. It felt warm and comfortable.
 
The first two weeks were amazing. We went hiking and enjoyed the sunrises and sunsets a lot. Because we didn't bring anything along, we had to go shopping. My korean improved, too. I could understand everything and talk fluently now. But I still had to learn a lot.
 
Once, -and this is where my actual journey started- my friend, Jasmine, wanted to spend a whole day in front of the SM Entertainment building. Though I am a fan of EXO and I really love them all, I didn't want to spend a whole day waiting. I know that I would be super happy, but I wanted to relax and don't really think about guys. In addition, I bought us two VIP tickets for an EXO concert we'll be going to and we will attend a music show with EXO as guest. I was satisfied with it.
 
Jasmine couldn't sleep much because she was so excited. So she woke me up much too early. But I didn't really care. I loved how she was jumping up and down and how happy she was. While I was getting ready, she turned her EXO playlist on and sang along. I didn't really care how I would look like because I planned bringing her to the building and going to the gym afterwards. I was wearing black trousers, a white high-school-looking shirt, my dark grey zipper hoodie and my black chucks.
 
I forced her into a convinience store, so I could buy her some snacks and somewhat called breakfast. While we were walking towards the building, she was so excited that she talked a lot faster than usual. I was used to it but I noticed that it was quiet fast for a stranger to understand. We arrived. The building was nothing special. I told her to take care because it was still a bit dim and that I will bring her lunch later on, so she wouldn't miss them. I left her with a warm and tight hug. If there is anything happening she could call me. I would never forgive myself, if something is happening to her. She is the little sister, I never had..
 
So I went on. I went to a gym a few subway stations away. I changed into my sport clothing and locked my other stuff up besides my phone & my tiny silver iPod shuffle, she bought me for my birthday. The first songs, she put on, was the whole Repackaged 'XOXO' Album. So cute..
 
While I was listening to music and running on a treadmill. I was dipping into the past. The song played was 'Baby, don't cry'.. The song that helped me to get over my first love I truly loved with my whole heart.. My friend from last summer. I also remembered that I was attracted by Luhan, an EXO member. I knew that this feeling wasn't real. That it was just my imagination. But I was really grateful that I could 'meet' such a nice person.. I was smiling while I had it in my mind. I could here that there was a group of young man in the same room. I thought that those were just a few arrogant business men from Gangnam who were exercising before work. I realized that I was runnning way to fast as usual. So I slowed down and stepped down because it was time for me to get ready for Jasmine. Besides, I never liked exercising with other people around. So I just continue to listen to music, passed by that group. I felt how one of them was watching me. It didn't bother me, I was used to it. Exercising makes me feel good and forms and strengthens my body. While I was showering I pushed every thought I had until now away. He was not worth it anymore. He was a part of the past which I didn't want to remember..
 
 
Luhan POV
It was really early in the morning. The guys and me went to the gym before getting our hair and make up done. We didn't expect anybody here because of the unusual time. As we walked in I noticed a girl with long black hair running on the treadmill. She was well trained. I wanted to see her face. She slowed down. Maybe she was feeling that I stared at her. She turned around without even looking at us and passed by. Her face was so familiar..