Chapter 16/Epilogue

Physical Education

Jiyong checked his outfit in the mirror for the tenth time before sighing and glancing mournfully at the pile of discarded clothes on his bed. The last three months had been hell without Seunghyun; especially since he would see him almost every day in school and the little would make sure to torture him slightly every time they met.  Towards the start of the third month his hormones had gone crazy and he was hornier than he ever had been in his life. Everything made him hard at this point; even the slightest breeze was almost enough to make him moan. But today was the day they could finally be together again.

Jiyong smiled to himself at the thought before glancing at the clock on his wall and realising he was late for the graduation ceremony. Jiyong rushed the whole way to the school and arrived just ten minutes before the start of the ceremony; receiving a few dirty looks from the teachers who had been there early enough to set up chairs, like he was supposed to. Jiyong lowered his head and mouthed a few apologies as he searched for his seat. He eventually managed to locate his name on a chair at the front and smiled when he noticed it was next to the principal. When he sat down, Mr Yang looked up in surprise and seemed relieved when he saw who it was.

“Oh, Jiyong! Thank God you’re here! For a moment there, I thought you weren’t going to show up either!” Jiyong frowned in confusion.

“Either..?”

“The guest who was supposed to help give out the certificates to the graduates isn’t coming!” Jiyong’s eyes were wide in surprise; it would be near-impossible to find a replacement in time. “Anyway, I was hoping you could do it instead! Especially since you were the highest rated teacher in our student evaluations…” Jiyong was surprised his students thought so highly of him, and graciously accepted the offer.

The ceremony was long and dull, with many parts that were clearly put in with the intention of making the parents cry, until finally they reached the part where they present the graduates with their certificates. The Year 12’s were split in two; with half queued up at one side of the moderate stage and half at the other side. Two year 11’s with microphones were standing at either side ready to read out the names of each person as they came up.

 There were two other teachers on stage who were handing out the certificates to the students each side and Jiyong was stood in the middle, charged with the duty of shaking the hand of every single graduate before they walked off the centre of the stage and sat down again.

As the students began coming on to the stage, Jiyong smiled happily and congratulated them; being particularly nice to the students who he had taught. Some of the out-going and confident students asked for a high five or a fist-bump instead, and Jiyong obliged happily.

As the lines at both sides slowly got shorter Jiyong began to realise with a frown that Seunghyun was not in either of them. Immediately after the last student was called up to receive their certificate, the door of the hall was slammed open and Seunghyun entered, running and panting; his uniform was a mess and his face was bright red. Everyone’s attention was on him as he jogged up onto the stage. The student on that side hurriedly called out his name and the parents applauded awkwardly as they had for everyone else.

Jiyong was unable to tear his eyes away from Seunghyun’s as the boy approached him; completely surpassing the certificate giver and jogging straight up to him. Without hesitating for a second, Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong by the waist and pulled his body towards his own; capturing his teacher’s lips in the process.

As their mouths met for the first time in three months the world around them seemed to fall away. Neither of them registered the stunned gasping and whispers coming from the parents and other teachers, nor the hushed laughter from the other students, or even the loud wolf whistle (from Jiho) that made the students laugh even more. Both of them heard nothing; only feeling each other, their hands grabbing at their clothes as they attempted to pull their bodies closer together.

At the side of the room Yang Hyunsuk stands alone, smiling to himself at the scene on the stage, when Seunghyun’s dad comes over glaring angrily at the principal.

“Are you just going to stand here and let this happen? That teacher turned my son into a ! If you don’t hold him responsible; then you will be! Either he gets fired, or I’ll never donate any money to your crappy little school ever again! What am I even paying you people fo-!” His words were cut shorts when a hard fist collided with his face, knocking him to the floor. Mr Yang his knuckles threateningly before he spoke.

Mr Choi… You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that. It has been a pleasure having your son at our school, but you I cannot say the same for. You, sir, are an arrogant, ignorant, obnoxious and hateful little man and we only ever accepted your behaviour since Seunghyun was such a valuable part of our music program. For the record; nothing we did had anything to do with your money. Every single good grade your son got; he earned.” Mr Yang straightened his tie before speaking in his most official voice. “Mr Choi, our school thanks you for your patronage over the past four years and I can honestly say that I hope we will never have to deal with you ever again.” The principal smirked smugly before walking away happily, leaving a bruised Mr Choi in stunned silence on the floor.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Aaahh! It's over! Finally! A massive thank you to anyone who read this story! All 4885 people who viewed it, the 138 people who subbed, and the 15 people who up-voted! I love you all! <3 <3

Have some GTOP cuteness :3 :3 :3

*GIFs are not mine*