Chapter 9

Physical Education

(A/N: Short-ish filler chapter; next one should be longer)

Jiyong struggles through the whole next week without seeing Seunghyun for more than just a passing glance in the school yard, so he is understandably excited when the next Monday comes around.

He can hardly stop the excited smile that’s bursts onto his features every time he thinks about seeing the younger boy again. As Zico talks to him before school, he can’t focus on what he’s saying for more than a few seconds as his mind keeps drifting to Seunghyun.

His first class passes quickly enough; with the students being well-behaved and genuinely interest in the class. But the second class seems to drag on forever, as Jiyong can’t stop himself from checking the clock every few seconds and counting down how long it will be until his favourite student graces his classroom once more.

Jiyong has to go to the staffroom for his lunch break, but he finds himself fidgeting excitedly the whole time and not really eating very much. He left early and ended up sitting in his classroom staring at the door; occasionally letting his eyes flick to the clock before jumping back again.

Ten minutes before the class starts, Seunghyun walks through the door. Jiyong finds himself frozen, but he feels his features relax into a smile at the fact he was there. Seunghyun smiled shyly back before opening his mouth to say something.

“Ji-” Was all he managed to get out before he heard his classmates approaching and looked apologetically at his teacher before heading to his seat.

Jiyong cringed slightly at the idea that this would happen every time they wanted to spend time with each other, before busying himself with something at his desk as more kids started to come in and take their seats.

The teacher struggles through the rest of the class, wishing it would end faster and making eye-contact with Seunghyun at every possible opportunity. One of the times he caught his eye; the boy had smirked and his lips unnecessarily slowly, forcing Jiyong to look away.

Seunghyun apparently seemed to think this was a fun game and continued his childish antics throughout the remainder of the lesson; resulting in Jiyong seriously considering tackling the smug little prick out of his chair and teaching him a lesson for being a to his teacher. For obvious reasons, however, Jiyong did nothing.

After Jiyong dismisses the class, he gives Seunghyun a pointed look, before nonchalantly heading to his desk and waiting for the other students to leave. He overheard Seunghyun’s friends saying goodbye to him and knew they were finally alone.

Jiyong looked up at Seunghyun; seeing the younger boy was staring straight back at him and made his way across the classroom towards him. He grabbed his student by the shoulders and stared him in the eyes for a second, before crashing their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Seunghyun immediately melted into the kiss; bringing his hands down to the teacher’s waist. Jiyong poked out his tongue; at the younger boy’s lips in a silent plea for entry; which Seunghyun gladly accepted. When both of their tongue’s met; the two boys moaned quietly in unison. After exploring each other’s mouths for a few moments, Jiyong pulled away; staring appreciatively at Seunghyun’s flushed face.

“I missed you…” The teacher confessed quietly; feeling oddly honest when he was with Seunghyun.

“Me too…” Seunghyun replied, finally looking up to meet Jiyong’s loving gaze. “I wish we could see each other outside of school…” Jiyong hesitantly bit his lip as he thoughtfully considered the repercussions of what he was about to say, before deciding he was already way past the point of logic and consequences.

“You could… I mean… If you wanted to, you could come to my house…” Seunghyun looked slightly excited about the suggestion, before realising he didn’t know where that was.

Jiyong quickly pulled out his phone and asked Seunghyun for his number, before texting his address to him; simultaneously giving him his phone number as well.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this with a student…” Jiyong said honestly; feeling guiltier the more he thought about it. He noticed Seunghyun opening and closing his mouth as if he was nervous about saying something. “What is it..?”

“W-Well… I was just wondering… W-What… Exactly… Is this..?” Jiyong was about to laugh it off and say ‘obviously, it’s a relationship’; before he realised he hadn’t really said very much to the younger boy about this; which could very easily be misinterpreted.

“Seunghyun…” He spoke carefully, waiting until the other boy looked into his eyes before continuing. “Will you go out with me?” As Jiyong spoke the sentence he felt as nervous as he had the first time he had ever asked anyone out and silently prayed Seunghyun would answer faster. The younger boy’s face quickly broke out in a big grin as he blushed and nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes! Of course!” Seunghyun quickly pecked his teacher on the lips before thinking for a second. “Does this mean you’re my boyfriend now?!” Jiyong nodded and smiled at the younger boy’s silly behaviour (Though he was also doing a victory dance inside his own head).

“I should probably go… My parents will be wondering where I am…” Jiyong nodded sadly; stealing one last tender kiss from his boyfriend before he left.

 

 

 

 

--------- I just noticed this story has more than 50 subscribers! I Love you all! -------------------------