Chapter 15

Physical Education

A/N: At some point the chapter photos stopped having very much to do with what's happening in the chapter... sorry >_< Anyway; this is actually the second-last chapter and the last chapter's probably slightly more like an epilogue than anything else... Also; I passed 200 subs at some point, and the majority of them are from this story, so thank you to all of you for reading :)

----------------------------------

Jiho chewed on his lip nervously as he sat in silence in the staffroom. It had only been a day since Seunghyun had told him the truth and it was eating him up inside. Never before in his life had he been forced to deal with something like this on his own. Every other time Jiho had been struggling to keep a secret, he would tell Jiyong; since he knew for a fact that his friend’s willpower was far stronger than his own. It wasn’t like he could even tell anyone else, since he didn’t want to get Jiyong or Seunghyun into trouble. This was probably the longest he’d kept a secret in his life, and he was only a second away from cracking every time he even looked Jiyong in the eye; hence he’s been avoiding him since he found out.

“What’s up?” The sudden voice frightened Jiho and he looked next to him to see Jiyong looking at him curiously.

“Nothing!” Jiho answered far too quickly with a wavering voice, leading Jiyong to quirk an eyebrow at him.

“Okay; I was only asking because you looked pale, but now I’m actually suspicious… What’s going on, Z?” Jiyong frowned as Jiho opened and closed his mouth a few times; not knowing what to do as his mind immediately attempted to rationalise the idea of telling.

“It’s a secret!” He blurted before he could stop himself before clapping his hand over his mouth with his eyes wide. Jiyong’s eyes narrowed as he wondered what his friend could possibly be unable to tell him about; the younger man usually told him everything.

“Come on, Zico, we both know you can’t keep a secret, so just tell me and it’ll put you out of your misery.” Jiho panicked as his mind raced as it attempted to find a way out of this. A sudden thought popped into his head and he obeyed without thinking. Just don’t tell him anything specific.

“Well… I have this friend…” Jiho hesitated and avoided eye-contact as he thought about how to say it without giving too much away. “My friend just broke up with his… Partner… So he thinks his partner was using him… But I met his partner, and they took it just as hard as my friend… And they said they didn’t want to break up with him…” Jiyong’s eyebrows shot up.

“Seunghyun said that?!” Jiho’s mouth fell open, before he shook his head furiously.

“What?! No! I didn’t say anything about Seunghyun! I said my friend and his partner! Not you! I do have other friends, you know!” Jiyong glared at Jiho until he conceded with a sigh. “Fine… It was Seunghyun… Look, I can’t tell you why, but just know that he didn’t have a choice. He was not using you… He still cares about you a lot…” After a brief moment of confusion as he processed what he had just been told, a wide smile slowly spread onto Jiyong’s face and Jiho was slightly scared by the evil look in his eye.

“Interesting…” Jiyong’s voice was quiet as if he was speaking to himself. “Well, if the little er still wants me, then there’s no way I’m letting him forget it…” With that Jiyong left before Jiho could ask him what he meant.

 

Over the next couple of weeks Jiyong started coming to school in loose-fitting sleeveless shirts almost every day; using the excuse that it was getting warming coming into summer. He saved his most revealing shirts for the days when he had Seunghyun’s class and made sure to stretch for high up things and lean forwards onto his desk as often as possible in order to expose as much skin as he could.

He knew Seunghyun had been looking. Countless times he’d looked at the student suddenly; only to see him avert his gaze quickly with a light blush staining his cheeks. After this had been going on for a few weeks, Jiyong looked over while the rest of the class were working, only to see Seunghyun staring back at him with a pen held loosely in his grip. Seunghyun’s eyes widened with the realisation he had been caught, but he couldn’t bring himself to look away.

Jiyong put on with best seductive smirk and winked at the boy, revelling in the redness that crept onto Seunghyun’s face. The teacher slowly ran his tongue teasingly across his lips before drawing the bottom one into his mouth and biting on it and sliding it through his teeth, watching how Seunghyun’s eyes followed the movement intently. Jiyong quickly glanced at the other students before diverting his attention back to his ex-boyfriend and lifts his finger up to his mouth.

He sees Seunghyun swallow thickly as his tongue pokes out to his fingertip before pushing the digit into his mouth slowly, before hollowing his cheeks as he pulls it out. When he starts ing the finger in and out of his own mouth, Seunghyun finally manages to tear his attention away and stands quickly before leaving the classroom in a hurry, but not before Jiyong notices the obvious bulge in the younger boy’s trousers.

Jiyong hadn’t noticed how close it was to the end of class until the bell rang and the students packed up to leave. The teacher notices with a sly grin that Seunghyun’s bag is still there as a plan begins to form in his mind. After all of the other students had left Jiyong pulled off his shirt and moved to sit on the front of his own desk and waited.

After a moment, he hears footsteps outside and sees Seunghyun enter cautiously, as if hoping the teacher had left already. He froze in his spot when he saw the other man; his mind immediately going blank as his eyes unwillingly studied Jiyong’s body. The teacher smirked and slid of the desk; walking seductively towards Seunghyun, enjoying how the younger tensed as he reached passed him to close and lock the door he had just entered through.

“You’ve been very, very bad, Seunghyun…” Jiyong put on his best y voice and watched as Seunghyun’s Adam’s apple bobbed nervously. “I think I need to keep you behind for leaving class like that…” Jiyong took a step closer to Seunghyun and noticed how the latter’s hands clenched into fists at his sides as he attempts to look anywhere else except at Jiyong. The teacher boldly ran his fingers up Seunghyun’s chest enjoying how it made the student’s breaths grow shallow and quick.

“I know you still want me, Seunghyun…” Jiyong pressed his palms flat against Seunghyun’s firm body as his hands begin their descent back down his torso, hesitating teasingly at his waistband. Seunghyun opens his mouth to deny it, but all that comes out is a whimper as Jiyong starts him through his school trousers.

“Please…” Seunghyun finally spoke; his tone pleading. “Don’t do this…” His voice is barely above a whisper, but the desperation heard there makes Jiyong withdraw his hand slowly. Had Jiho lied? Did Seunghyun really not want to do this? Seunghyun saw the tears welling up in Jiyong’s eyes and couldn’t stop himself from comforting the older man.

“Please stop looking like that; this is for your own good…” Jiyong looked up at him and their eyes met in such close proximity for the first time since they broke up.

“W-What?” Jiyong’s voice wavered slightly and his tone betrayed how desperately he wanted to know the truth. With a sigh, Seunghyun realised he’d already said too much and he may as well tell Jiyong the whole story.

“My father… He saw us together…” Seunghyun felt tears welling up in his eyes as he thought about his father. “He said he would get you fired if I didn’t stop seeing you…” Jiyong’s eyes were wide in disbelief, that something so minor had caused them both all of this pain. He immediately tried to reason with Seunghyun.

“But… You’re graduating in three months… We could be together then… Couldn’t we..? The school has no policy about dating ex-students; only current ones.” Jiyong’s voice was filled with cautious hope at the idea of getting back together with his student. Seunghyun kept his eyes trained on the floor as he shook his head sadly.

“He donates a lot of money to the school… He will still be able to get you fired even if I don’t go here anymore…” Jiyong snorted at that making Seunghyun look up, confused.

“I’d like to see him try…” When Seunghyun continued to look at him questioningly, Jiyong held the younger boy’s hands while he explained. “Principal Yang is practically a member of my family; he went to college with my Dad and has known me my entire life! He’s both the reason I’m a rapper and a teacher! There’s no way he’d fire me just because some guy likes to throw his money around!” Seunghyun’s eyes were wide as the spark of hope in them quickly grew and a surprised smile made its way onto his face. “Unfortunately; the rules about dating students are absolute so he would have to fire me if he found out about us seeing each other now… So we will still have to wait until you graduate…”

Seunghyun knew Jiyong was right, but he couldn’t help the sense of longing that fell over him now that he knew everything he wanted was so close within his reach. Before he could stop himself he was cupping his teacher’s face and capturing his lips in a desperate clash of lips, tongues, and teeth. Seunghyun felt relieved tears flowing down his cheeks, but ignored them in favour of exploring every inch of the mouth he had missed so much. Eventually, Seunghyun was forced to pull away, but keeps his face only a few centimetres away from Jiyong’s.

“Fine…” Seunghyun says; his voice slightly hoarse. “We can’t do anything with each other for three months… After we leave this classroom today; that’s it.” Jiyong whimpered involuntarily at the thought and brought his eyes up to meet Seunghyun’s gaze. Both of them simultaneously had the same idea and were instantly all over each other again; their mouths meeting once more as their hands freely and desperately clung to and caressed the other’s body.

After a long moment, they both broke apart; letting go of each other completely and leaving a bigger space between them. Seunghyun left one last peck on Jiyong’s lips before he left the teacher alone in the classroom once more; though this time Jiyong was much happier, knowing that they could finally be together again after three more months and immediately started counting the days until graduation.