Fallin (Taeyang/Yuri)

Bigbang/SNSD Songfics Oneshots

 

Fallin - Roselle Nava

I'm fallin, I'm fallin in love

I know its funny but I can't help fallin for you

I was caught by surprise, now I'm fallin for you

Catch me cause I'm fallin in love

 

I remember the time in a casual talk

You were telling me stories while we walked

It was late in the evening

But we didn't mind a thing

You held my hand and suddenly

We smiled at each other

 

And now I'm fallin, I'm fallin in love

I know its funny but I can't help fallin for you

I was caught by surprise, now I'm fallin for you

Catch me cause I'm fallin in love

 

Everytime I look into your eyes

There's a felling that this heart can't deny

And when you smiled at me,

My emotions run free

Call me crazy, but surely, I've fallin for you

 

I know its funny but I can't help fallin for you

I was caught by surprise, now I'm fallin for you

Catch me cause I'm fallin in,

Catch me cause I'm fallin in love

 

Catch me cause I'm fallin.......in love

 

 

It was a well deserved break for Korea's no.1 Girl Group, So Nyuh Shi Dae. The night before was their concert in Seoul and it was a huge success. Many celebrities and friends came and saw a spectacular show made by the girls. But for Yuri, there was one person she was particularly happy to see that night.

It was Bigbang's Taeyang.

As she recalled, while sitting in the living room, on the groups encounter of the Bigbang member backstage after the show, she was just happy he was there. In fact, she was all smiles since yesterday and the rest of the SNSD angels noticed it too.

 

 

Jessica: "Yuri-ah!!!!"

Yuri: "Eeeeehhh!!! What!!!"

Jessica: "See I told you that would work."

Yuri: "What worked, breaking my eardrums with your high pitched screams?"

Jessica: "I have to snap you out of your trance because you've been staring and smiling like a pabo since yesterday"

Tiffany: "Oh Jess, leave her alone will ya"

Yuri: "But I can't help it guys "

Yoona: "It so obvious why is she like this"

Seohyun: "Why is that unnie?"

Tiffany: "Aish maknae, you're so naive. Its so obvious because Youngbae oppa came to our concert last night"

Yoona: "I know, I couldn't sleep last night because Yuri unnie was spazzing and gigling"

Yuri: "I wasn't giggling that bad"

Yoona: "Yes you were. It was loud enough to even wake the dead" (throws pillow to Yuri)

Yuri: "Ouch. Hey"

Sooyoung: "But if you ask me, that man is so incredibly uninterested in girls. He just talks about that big LED screen we had last night"

Yuri: "Aigooo, Sooyoung ah if you know him like I do he was just awkward with all of you staring him like you were last night when I was beside him"

Hyoyeon: "What can we say, oppa is just cute, thats all"

Taeyeon: "Guys leave Yuri alone. Can't you just be happy that she have invited at least one Bigbang member to our concert"

Sunny: "It would have been better if Yuri invited her collegemate Seungri instead then we could have all 5 Bigbang members last night"

Hyoyeon: "How so?"

Sunny: "Cause if Seungri came, the other Bigbang members will be scared stiff if he was left alone with us for fear of spilling his hyungs' secrets"

Taeyeon: "I wouldn't mind that then I could learn more secrets about Jiyong oppa "

Sooyoung: "Yah, Taeyeon-ah! Since when did you become comfortable with GD sunbaenim"

Taeyeon: "What? Jealous? " (points toungue at Sooyoung)

Yuri: "Whatever guys, I'm just happy he came. End of story."

Tiffany: "Speaking of story, Yuri ah you have yet to tell us what happened that night after that blind date with Youngbae oppa"

Yoona: "Thats right unnie, what happened after that?"

Yuri: "I am not saying a single thing"

Sunny: "Oh come on Yuri-ah we are your friends so just tell us already"

Yuri: "Nope"

Jessica: "You know we have other ways to make you talk" Jessica suddenly snatched Yuri's phone

Yuri: "Yah!!! What do you think you're doing?"

Jessica: "Calling Youngbae oppa to see if he just tell us the story instead"

 

 

While Jessica was skimming thru the phone's contact list, Yuri was being held back by the rest of SNSD until she finally caved in to their demands.

 

 

Yuri: "Allright, I'll do it I'll tell you."

Everyone was suddenly silent as they awaited Yuri's story

Yuri: " So after dinner, we just decided to walk around a little bit. Although it was late, we talked some more. Afterwards because we had schedules the following day, he decided to walk me home since we are not far from the dormitory."

Taeyeon: "Don't tell me that was it"

Yuri: "Actually there was more to it than that" (blushing)

Yoona:" Oh this is getting interesting" (squelling excitedly)

Yuri: "He kinda...took my hand" (blushing again)

SNSD: "And then" (interested)

Yuri: "We were smiling at each other while walking" (blushing harder)

SNSD: "And then" (giggling)

Yuri: "And then he walk me to door of the dorm...." (blushing hardest)

SNSD: "And then" (giggling some more)

Yuri: "He looked at me with those smiling eyes and I smiled back...." (cheeks ready to erupt)

SNSD: "AND THEN" (ready to spazz)

Yuri: "And then we said our goodbyes."

SNSD: Eiiiiiihhhhhhh, hisssss, boooooo (disappointed)

Yuri: "I know right"

Jessica: "That is so lame"

Tiffany: "If it were TOP-oppa he could at least hugged you and kiss you in the forehead"

Hyoyeon: "And how would you know that?"

Tiffany: "I....j-just know okay?" (blushing)

Jessica: "Looks like someone's been fooling around with another Bigbang member"

Tiffany: "Whatever!!!"

 

 

Suddenly Yuri's phone rang. Her eyes are suddenly lit and wide. It was Taeyang who is calling.

Yuri: "Oh my god!!! Its Youngbae-oppa"

Sooyoung:  "Quick! Put him on speakerphone"

Yuri: "And why would I do that!"

Jessica: "You want me to take that phone away?"

Yuri: "Arasso, arasso.."

 

Yuri answered the phone while the rest of SNSD listened in

Yuri: "Yobeosaeyo?"

Youngbae: "Yuri, are you at your dorm? I need to see you right now."

Yuri: "Yes I am. Oppa what's wrong?"

Youngbae: "No more questions Yuri. Just meet me at the front door of your dorm"

 

Yuri suddenly dashed to the door. Her members followed her worryingly. As soon as she opens the door, she sees Taeyang in front. There was longing in his eyes and Yuri's face was looking at him with a worried look. Upon seeing Yuri, Taeyang hugged her tightly.

 

Yuri: "Oppa..."

Taeyang: "Yuri-ah, I'm sorry but I just got to see you. I know its abrupt and I am not a person to be as reckless as Jiyong but I just want to quench this confusion I had in me. I just wanted to see you, hugged you and ask you this one question I have longing to ask since that day I saw you. "

Yuri: (silent)

Taeyang: "Yuri-ah, will you be my girl?"

Yuri: (silent)

 

 

Suddenly, tears dropped down from Yuri's eyes. She had wanted this ever since that day when they held their hands.

Yuri: "You don't know how much it means to me. Ever since we parted that night I have fallen for you. I've fallen so hard, I was hoping you would catch me. And you did. And yes, I will be your girl."

 

Finally he is mine and I am his. Yuri thought as she reciprocated his tight hug with her own. The other members quietly spazzing and watched on in happiness as they see Taeyang and Yuri confessed to each other.

 

 

Taeyang: "Uhmm....Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you guys"

Yuri: "Don't mind them, oppa. They're just happy to see a happy ending for you and me."

Taeyang: "Yuri-ah, I know a better ending than this"

Yuri: "You do?" (anticipates)

Taeyang:  (smiling)

 

And so Taeyang pulled Yuri into him, kissing her on her lips, oblivious of the other jealous members

 

 

 

Meanwhile the other members have different reactions to the kiss:

Taeyeon: "Oh my god, Jiyong oppa...." (fantasizing)

Tiffany: "Omo, Seunghyung oppa...." (remembering blushingly)

Sunny: "Aigooooo, Daesungie, Daesungie..." (cutely daydreaming)

Sooyoung: "Yah!!! Is there a Bigbang and SNSD collaboration happening off stage?" (Upset)

Hyoyeon: "......" (Flabbergasted)

Jessica: "This !!!" (Jealousy rage)

Yoona: "Oh, who am I gonna pair with, Seungri?" (Confused)

Seohyun: "Um, unnie....." (Confused too)

 

And so SNSD witness an eventful night in their dorm.

End.

 

 

Author's Note: This oneshot is actually a two-shot with the previous one-shot "So Many Questions". Here is the link for the song fallin:

http://youtu.be/rB2hJiPpNNc

Once again, comments are welcom>