On this Day (TOP/Tiffany)

Bigbang/SNSD Songfics Oneshots

 

On this Day - David Pomeranz

 

Here we stand today

Like we always dreamed

Starting out our life together

The light is in your eyes

The love is in our hearts

I can't believe you're really mine forever

 

Been rehearsing for this moment all my life

So don't act surprised

If the feeling starts to carry me away

 

On this day

I promise forever

On this day

I surrender my heart

Here I stand, take my hand

And I will honor every word that I say

On this day

 

Not so long ago

This earth was just a field

Of cold and lonely space, without you

Now everything's alive

Now everything's revealed

And the story of my life

Is all about YOU

 

For if you feel the cool winds

Blowing through your nights

I will shelter you

And forever here to chase your fears away

 

On this day

I promise forever

On this day

I surrender my heart

Here I stand, take my hand

And I will honor every word I say

On this day

 

(Instrumental)

 

I've been rehearsing for this moment all my life

So don't act surprised

If the feeling starts to carry me away

 

On this day

I promise forever

On this day

I surrender my heart

Here we stand like I planned

Please say you'll always look at me this way

Like on this day...

 

 

 

 

The grand hall of one of the most finest hotels in all of Seoul will bear witness to one of the most exciting event of the year. It is a wedding, but a wedding like no other.

 

 

It is the wedding of Bigbang's TOP and So Nyu Shi Dae's Tiffany.

 

 

Their two hearts will finally join after years of courtship, challenges and hardships. In such state, bride and groom are equally excited and nervous at the same time. And so are the rest of their respective members.

 

 

 

Inside a hotel suite, bridesmaids and friends scramble to get themselves as the wedding starts in half an hour. The room was literally littered in various clothes, make-ups and bridal accessories and the girls are scrambling to make sure they look absolutely perfect. But amidst this ordered chaos, Tiffany was standing at the center of the room, wearing the most beautiful wedding gown she has envisioned herself in. She is just staring happily as she reminisce the time when he proposed to her.

 

We were standing inside a platform on top of the Eiffel Tower. Of all the places he would propose to me was Paris. Nothing could be more romantic as we saw the City of Lights as a backdrop of something that will change my life forever. He knelt down on his knee, held my hand and uttered the words that is still etched in my mind and in my heart: " I have been rehearsing this moment all my life so please don't be surprise if I tell you that on this day, I finally surrender my heart and promise to love and cherise you forever. Stephanie Hwang, will you marry me?" Those words. Your words have led me to this day.

 

As Tiffany continue to cherish that memory, Taeyeon approached her and saw her tears running down on her cheeks almost ruining her make-up. Taeyeon immediately wiped them off with a hankerchief. "Fany-ah, still thinking about that day in Paris?" Taeyeon said while rethouching Tiffany's make-up. "I can't help it Taeng. I still can't get enough how much I love him so much." Tiffany said while crying. "I know, I know. I heard that story so many times already. Seunghyun-oppa always want to top the proposal that my Jiyongie made during one of his concerts in Seoul."

 

Taeyeon is married to Kwon Jiyong. Who would have thought that the leaders of both Bigbang and SNSD would end up being married a year ago. It was also a wedding like no other. Only, theirs was more chaotic and scandalous as it was unprecedented that two active idols are in a long relationship and ended up getting married. Yet because of them, they paved the way for many idols to go public with their relationship, including TOP and Tiffany.

 

Tiffany then touched Taeyeon's bulging tummy and felt a kick that surprised Taeyeon as well. "Aigoo, this little Kwon girl inside of me is as wild as his father." said the six month old pregnant Taeyeon. "It could be worse, he could end up like you Taeng." Tiffany laughingly said. Taeyeon playfully slap Tiffany on the shoulder when suddenly Jiyong entered the room and was looking for his wife. "Yah! You know very well that men aren't allowed in here." Taeyeon scolded her husband as she pushed him back outside. "Just checking up on my two girls" he sheepishly said. Tiffany just stared happily at the already married couple as she awaits her turn to be married.

 

Meanwhile, on another room, TOP was also lost in thought while facing the mirror. He remembers how Tiffany change her life when before, his world was just cold and empty fields. But when she saw the bubbly and cute girl for the first time, he knew that she is the one to fill the empty fields of his world. Now, she will be mine forever.

 

Yes. I like that. He thought. He smiled to a wide grin.

 

"Hyung, thinking of wild ways to satisfy your soon to be wife tonight?" Daesung said as TOP was startled by his voice "Yah! You scared me you idiot!" TOP shouted as he threw a pillow in Daesung who is at the door with a wide smile on his face. "Aigoo, hyung." Daesung said as he suddenly looked at the dashing groom who was wearing a very elegant wedding tuxedo.

 

"You know what Dae, this is so surreal to me." TOP said "I could never have imagine this day. I know it would come, but never imagine it could be so wonderful and scary at the same time." "Hey hyung its just wedding jitters. The worst that can happen to you is if you cry during the wedding. But don't worry, Fany loves you." Daesung said as he reminded TOP how wonderful that two of his closest friends are tying the knot tonight. "Besides, who wouldn't be nervous. You're marrying a cynical, overbearing, nagging, pink loving mushroom." Daesung smugly said. "I'm gonna tell her that later." TOP said as he went out of his room to get ready on his wedding. "Aish! Hyung, I'm begging you, don't." Daesung said while following him. TOP can imagine the earfuls of scolding Daesung will receive from Tiffany.

 

Both TOP and Daesung find themselves inside the Grand Ballroom Hall. The hotel's ballroom is simple but elegant at the same time. The hall has velvet black walls, a grand chandelier above with tables and chairs accentuated with white and pink flowers adorned the big hall's wall and center aisle. It was big enough to hold hundreds of guests and at its center is a round stage on top of a huge dance floor, where the couple will commit there vows and people around will bear witness to their union. The pastor and the groom's best man are already waiting while TOP positions himself as he awaited his bride. "Nervous?" ask the best man, G-Dragon to TOP. "Very." said TOP as he crunched his knuckles and shook his head to block off the creeping nervousness inside of him. "Don't be, she loves you very much hyung." G-Dragon said with a smile. "Besides, as soon as this is over, I'm sure there will be fireworks in your bed tonight." G-Dragon shamefully remarked. "Yah! Stop it you ert!" TOP said while giving a punch to G-Dragon's shoulders.

 

While waiting, TOP watch the numerous guests around him but is particularly interested with the other members of both Bigbang and SNSD:

 

He saw Daesung took his position alongside his fiancée, SNSD Sunny who will have their wedding as well in a couple of months.

He saw Jessica, chatting with her once again boyfriend 2PM's Taecyeon and Sooyoung talking with his boyfriend, Super Junior's Choi Siwon.

He then saw Taeyang, taking his position at the White Grand Piano and smiling in the direction of Yuri who was smiling brightly in his direction as well. TOP can discern that both parties are mouthing out I love you's to one another.

Moving across, he saw Hyoyeon along with his non-celebrity boyfriend who is heir to a big business conglomerate in Korea.

He was amused when he saw Bigbang's maknae Seungri, standing near SNSD's maknae Seohyun. Seungri has been trying to convince her that they should hook up but was completely ignored by a disinterested Seohyun. The baby panda is obsessed with the "Soshibang" Theory he concocted and desperately wanted to have the maknae of SNSD.

And then TOP saw Yoona, pretty as ever but without a date. he figured their history together and the fact that she still harbors feelings for him. He waves at her and gave her a smile as she reciprocated it with a wave and smile as well.

 

Shortly, the wedding was at last on its way as everyone waited for the bride. Taeyang soon set in motion the mood of the wedding while playing the piano. Tiffany is walking down the center aisle towards the stage and being escorted by her father, while the guests looked on in awe. The Matron of Honor, Taeyeon, followed while holding the end of the long wedding veil of the bride. TOP can only witness the most beautiful thing he has ever laid eyes on coming his way.

 

So this is the girl I promised forever. he thought.

 

While being escorted, Tiffany also saw TOP and thought, So this is the guy who surrendered his heart and gave it to me.

 

As soon as they reached the stage both bride and groom greeted and hugged their respective in-laws and TOP took Tiffany's hand and led her to the stage. They are now at the stage facing each other as the pastor began the process of their wedlock.

 

The wedding went off without a hitch (except for a few crying moments from the bride and groom) and as the exchanging of vows are over, TOP finally heard the words he was waiting for. "And I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." As soon as TOP removes the veil covering Tiffany's face, he held on to her waist and kissed her passionately while everyone looked on and cheered. Some were crying, others were staring in happiness and in the end applause was given to the newly christened Mr. and Mrs. Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

The wedding party soon followed. It was a festive party. Various artists in attendance gave the couple congratulatory songs and also different encouraging and often times funny speeches were given from both family and friends. And soon, it was dance time. It was literally like a battle of idol dances as the invited groups like Super Junior, 2pm, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, Kara, etc. showed their moves on the dance floor. Some are fierce, others hilarious. But the highlight of the show was the bride and groom's romantic dance. As soon as the wedded couple entered the center of the dance floor, they all watch as soft and romantic music filled the room and the couple was dancing, staring at each other like first time lovers. Soon the room was filled with various couples dancing as well. They noticed a lot of pairings from the various groups.

Taeyang danced with Yuri.

Super Junior's Eunyuk danced with Kara's Seungyoon.

Shinee's Minho danced with f(x)'s Krystal.

Super Junior's Heechul wanted to dance with Wonder Girl's Sohee but was beaten to it by 2AM's Seulong.

2NE1's Dara was dancing with Super Junior's Donghae, who was also blocking various cutters who also wanted to dance with Dara.

Both 4minute's Hyuna and f(x) Sulli asked Seungri to dance but he ignored them as he is still obsessed with his theory.

Wonder Girl's Sun Ye was also dancing with her husband.

 

Various male idols wanted to ask Yoona for a dance but have to beg them off because she wasn't feeling like dancing. Soon TOP noticed it and told Tiffany about Yoona. Tiffany asked her husband to ask Yoona to dance while she confronts Daesung, who was sitting with his fiancée  Sunny, after her husband told her of what Daesung said about Tiffany.

 

Not long after, TOP approached Yoona and ask her to dance and  Yoona gladly accepted, much to the chagrin from the boys who wanted to ask her to dance. "Hey, you're already married!" they shouted to TOP. "Just a dance, guys. Don't worry I'll put on a good word for you to Yoona". They smiled while they were hoping for a build up from TOP to one of the remaining eligible SNSD bachelorette left on the open market.

 

While dancing with Yoona, TOP asked "You okay?". "Oppa, I'm fine." Yoona said "It's just that I always hoped I end up pairing with you. I held the deepest crush on you ever since you guys debuted. I could have matched up with Jiyong oppa or Daesung oppa but you were always the one guy I always dream about getting married with." she pouted tearfully as TOP wiped them off and said "You were always a good friend to me Yoona. I wanted it to stay that way. You know that I've always love your Fany unnie ever since I laid eyes on her. You will find that special someone. I'm very sure you will." He gave her a reassuring smile. "Maybe those creeps who are bugging you for a dance could be the one. Hey, there's Seungho, Chansung or maybe even Seungri." TOP smiled. "Thanks oppa but I guess Seungri is still obsess with this Soshibang Theory of his. The 'maknae should be with the maknae' thing." she said. "Don't worry, I'll find a good man for you." TOP said while he kissed Yoona in the forehead "Thanks oppa." Yoona said blushingly. Yoona was happy she at least have a consolation from TOP as they continued to dance.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany approached Daesung, who has a scared look in the face as he saw her approaching. "Sunny, can I ask a dance with your fiancée and soon to be my ex-best friend?" she said smiling while giving an icy glare to Daesung. "Sure Fany-ah, you can dance with Daesungie" said Sunny evily, while Daesung gave Sunny a pleading look of "no-please-don't-agree-honey-because-she-will-kill-me" kind of look. Daesung has no choice as Tiffany dragged the reluctant friend to the dance floor.

 

Soon after the best friends are dancing. "You mind telling me what you were saying about me to my husband?" Tiffany angrily asked Daesung. "Well I told my hyung about you being so sweet, so pretty, and so very kind girl..." Daesung said cutely as he try to wiggle his way out of trouble. However, Tiffany strongly pounded a fist in his chest which almost made the lying Daesung cry out loud in pain. Then Tiffany's face softened and said "You know I've never had the chance to thank you for being there for me and Seunghyun-oppa all this time. You truly are a great friend Dae. I just want to say thank you." "Its nothing Fany." Daesung said. "Though I always have this feelings for you from the start, I knew that you were madly in love with him." Daesung bowed his head.

 

Tiffany held up his head and gave her eye smiles to comfort him. Daesung just smiled back and continued "I just made sure that two of my best friends in the world would end up together." he said honestly. Both of them gave their ever loving eye smiles to each other. "And besides, if I ended up marrying you, I will end up crazy with all your cynical naggings and complaining and...," Daesung said, as he was unable to continue because he received another strong pound in the chest from Tiffany. Then they were laughing and bickering like best friends while they continued to dance.

 

 

TOP and Tiffany finished their dance with Yoona and Daesung respectively and the wedded couple find themselves once again in each other's arms and continued to dance happily.  As soon as the dance music was over, they suddenly bear witness to another event;

 

Another wedding proposal.

 

Taeyang suddenly knelt in front of Yuri and took out a blue velvet box with a ring in it. Yuri, with tears in her eyes, happily accepted, hugged him and they kissed. This surprised everyone on the dance floor. Various guests were surprised as well, none more so than SM's Lee Soo Man and YG's Yang Hyuk Suk who are both shaking their heads as another Bigbang member is set to wed a SNSD member.

 

"Oh my god, honey look" Taeyeon said to her husband as she pointed out what was going on. "Babe, I guess our love is just as contagious as a virus." G-Dragon said. "We started something wonderful here honey." "You mean something notorious." Taeyeon smirked "Good God ever since we got married, your members and mine are going crazy with reckless needs of getting married. I just hope Seungri didn't see that." Taeyeon worryingly said. "Too late babe" G-Dragon said as they both see Seungri approaching them in haste.

 

Seungri has a desperate look on his face. "Hyung, noona you gotta help me, please!!! I'm getteing desperate. Youngbae hyung proposed to Yuri but Seohyun-ah is still ignoring me!!" Seungri pleaded to G-Dragon and Taeyeon. "Aishh!! Stop embarassing yourself Seungri. And you even call yourself Victory." G-Dragon scoffed. "Seungri-ah, there are a lot beautiful girls falling head over heels to you. Why don't you just give up on Seohyunie and find someone else. Look there is Hyuna, Sulli and even Yoona." Taeyeon said.

 

But Seungri just slumped his shoulders. "You know that she still has feelings for TOP Hyung. And look at the logic: the leaders ended up together, the clumsy but charismatic members married today, the obnoxiously funny members will get married next and the hot dancing members got engaged today. It must be the maknae who ends up with the maknae."  Seungri said. "Aigoo, my head." Taeyeon said with a headache as G-Dragon face palmed himself.

 

Seungri continued on and on with his ridiculous theory when G-Dragon said "Seungri, if you insist on that idiotic theory of yours then think of it another way. Both you and Yoona are the most charming members of Bigbang and SNSD. Both of you also have unrequited love from another member of Bigbang and SNSD. So maybe, you guys should become the tragic charming couple? Right?" G-Dragon said as he hoped Seungri buys into his theory. And he did, much to the relief of the GTae couple. They soon see him approaching Yoona and started talking to her. "Honey, you think they'll click this time?" Taeyeon said "Babe, we did. Why can't they too?" G-Dragon said as he kissed his wife and his baby in her wife's tummy.

 

The party was winding down a little and the wedding party was coming to an end. The bride and groom said their thanks and farewells and soon went up to their hotel suite to begin their honeymoon. Tiffany was standing near the balcony of the hotel room. She was looking at a beautiful cityscape view when her husband gave her a back hug. Tiffany smiled and said "Is this really happening?" "It is happening" TOP said

"Tabi, can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it, Fany?"

"Promise me you'll look at me with those loving eyes forever, like you did on this day"

"Didn't I just promise you forever?" TOP said as he gave his wife a long passionate kiss.

"I promise to love you, forever and ever and ever." TOP continued while still giving Tiffany kisses between the intervals of his sentence.

"Now it is time to add another person in our life." TOP stared with a wide grin to his wife

Uh oh. Here it comes.  Tiffany thought

"Oh baby, aren't you tired?" Tiffany teased "Nope." TOP said as he carried his wife to the room. They find themselves in bed together, ready for a hot passionate night.

"I want a baby boy" Tiffany said.

"I want a baby girl" TOP said.

They soon banter and argue while kissing ang giggling as they foresee their first child in the near future.

"Seunghyun Junior is a must" TOP said as Tiffany giggled and shouted but immediately replaced with passionate moans and pleasures as the night went on with love emanating inside the room.

Its only day one. Wait til they reach eternity.

End.

 

 

(Author's Notes: Hope you like this rather long one-shot. There were moments of DaeFany and TopYoon.  Here is the link for the song: http://youtu.be/O5hAiVZ5iQc

Again, comments are welcome)