Hug Me Once (Daesung/Sunny)

Bigbang/SNSD Songfics Oneshots

Hug Me Once - Girl's Day (English Lyrics)

I need u (I need)
I want u (I want)
I luv u (I luv)

Hug me only once
Smile only once
Feel it only once
Smile only once
Once, once, once, once
Hug me just once
Hug me once

When you hug me once
You’ll know my heart is beating
My heart is here beating
faster than the clock

The whole world can hear
the sound of my heart thump thump
Why are you the only one who can’t hear it?
Come a little closer
Listen to my heart

Like a sweet whipping cream
infiltrating softly for you
(Kiss me your love for me)
What can I do about something so sweet and sour?
I like you so much

Hug me only once
Smile only once
Feel it only once
Smile only once
Once, once, once, once
Hug me just once
Hug me once

Wait for a moment
I’m going to shake this up
I can only imagine
my heart in the sky

Because of you I can’t do anything
except thinking about you tonight again
Everyday I think about U
Everynight I wanna with U

What can I do? What can I really do about it?
I keep wanting to see you
(Honey, don’t tease me)
Where is my love?
Because of you I’m really going crazy

Hug me only once
Smile only once
Feel it only once
Smile only once
Once, once, once, once
Hug me just once
Hug me once

lalala lalalala lalala lalalala
I wanna be ur luver
I wanna be ur luver
I wanna be ur luver

Covered with tears
Painful tears
are flowing and flowing
Trying to reach you
I need you
I need you
I need you

Hug me only once
Smile only once
Feel it only once
Smile only once
Once, once, once, once
Hug me just once
Hug me once

Hug me only once
Smile only once
Feel it only once
Smile only once
Once, once, once, once
Hug me just once
Hug me once

 
Sunny's Journal Accounts

There he goes again. I thought, what's with me anyways? Whenever I see him, my heart just beats fast all the time. That smiling face. That oh so obvious chiseled body. Daesungie, why are you doing this to me?

 

Whenever we meet in music shows and events both in Korea and Japan, you tend to ignore me. Whenever I try to look at you, you always shy away. When I first saw you on that variety show, Manwon Happiness, some years back we merely said hello and that was it. But ever since that day I could not take my eyes off you. Sure enough you are not the prettiest or handsomest man out there, but you have that charm that any girl would adore. And that voice,  you have that husky and melodious voice that could melt any girls heart. I laugh when you sang your hit song "Look at Me, Gwissoon". I downloaded every one of your singles. I sang your parts of any Bigbang song because it was the only music registering in my ears. I get excited when we visit your waiting room to greet and congratulate you on Bigbang's comeback. My heart is always fluttering because of you.

 

Just once, look at me, just once smile only for me and just once, just hug me. Just Once.

 

I am the jealous type you know. Despite the fact when I see you getting friendly around with Taeyeon, Sooyoung or Yoona, or bickering with Tiffany, you never once do any of those with me. Why? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not cute or charming? You said you like girls who laugh and smile pretilly. I can do those things. You were always shy around to a point that I thought you are teasing me all the time. I was so wanting to be near you that whenever I hear your name from a dozen or so female idols claiming you as their "ideal type", I feel so threatened. Its as if I don't have chance.

 

Just once, look at me, just once smile only for me and just once just hug me. Just Once.

 

 

If only you could see my tears, Daesungie. If you could only see my breaking heart both good times and bad. I was crushed when you were involved in that accident. It thretened that I will never see you smile again, hear you sing again and make people smile and laugh with you again. But I was clinging in the hopes that you will come out of it just as you gave us hope when you were one of those colleagues who consoled us during that Dream Concert Black Ocean incident a few years back.

 

On that day, I just want to look at you, smile for you and hug you tight. Just Once.

 

Then came that faithful day when I was invited to hang out with Yuri and Youngbae oppa. I refused to go, inferring that I don't want to be a 3rd wheel on that "date" of theirs. They insisted because it will be among friends so I came. But when I came, I didn't see any of them there, or any of my friends for that matter. I only saw you, Daesungie, just you. I was flabbergasted but greeted you. You greeted back, confused as well as to why Yuri and Youngbae oppa are not there. I knew then that we were set-up by those two. But instead of shying away like you used to, you asked me to keep you company. We talked, we discussed music. You complimented me on my performaces in the various musical productions that I was in. I was shocked to realize that you knew them all because you were watching them, that you monitor them as well. I blushed and smiled because of this fact. You touched my heart so happily.

 

Oh how I wished I could have hugged you right there. Just Once.

 

You walked me home. No matter how far we are at our dorms, you didn't care. You wanted to hang out with me more. I didn't care either, because I wanted it too. We talked more along the way, you showed me your aegyo and then I showed you mine and then I saw you looked at me, smiled at me. It was fun until we reached SNSD dormitory. I wouldn't want to end this night with you, you said. I could only smile back anticipating you could at least give in to my hearts desire. But you said you gotta go and then we said our goodbyes. I was initially hurt but then thought there are still things going to your mind. I let you go thinking it was over and went to the door.

 

Just then you called my name.

 

I turned around.

 

You suddenly hugged me tight.

 

Finally, you Hugged me. Just once was all I needed.

 

I felt your warm body close to mine. I hugged back so tightly that tears were forming in my eyes.

 

Finally, I know that you are mine. For I was always was yours from the start. I wasn't letting you go. Because you were not letting me.

 

We finally saw Yuri squealling and Youngbae oppa smiling widely from afar. They were following us the whole time. We also saw the rest of SNSD and Bigbang from the other side doing the same thing. Even your worst enemy of a friend Tiffany is squealling.

 

Then you looked at me with that charming smile, no words were coming out of our mouths. And then I felt your lips crushing into mine.

 

Finally....................Just once.