43

The Change

 

Suho glanced at his sister amusedly as they began to eat brunch. It was a Sunday and they were dining with Kai.

“What, oppa?” Junhee asked before helping herself to a serving of gratin.

“It’s a weekend, why is Sehun not coming over?” Suho asked, Kai winced.

So much for a older brother who doesn’t know anything, or cant see what’s happening.

“He just got back, oppa. Maybe he has..some stuff to do.” She nodded, then Junhee’s phone started to ring.

“Hee, it’s a weekend, you still have to head over to the office?”

Junhee nodded before answering the call then she stepped out of the room.

 

 

“Hyung!” Kai scolded.

Suho blinked at the younger male.

“Don’t ask her about Oh Sehun.”

“Wae? Did they fight?” Suho asked.

“No,… Sehun…likes Junhee.”

Suho’s eyes doubled in size.

“I think he already told her, we have to wait for Hee to decide then.”

Suho pursed his lips, then he nodded.

“So, that’s why she was so adamant about taking the cab.”

 

Junhee exhaled as she stepped out of the building, it was already four in the afternoon and DBSK had just finished their recording, she was about to call home for someone to pick her up when she heard a honk.

“Ya.” Sehun said as he slid down from his car. Junhee smiled and bit her lip.

“Are you done?”

“Just got out, what brings you here?”

“That…you already know.” Sehun chuckled before pulling her towards the car.

“Sehun, wait.” Junhee pulled back, Sehun looked at her.

“There…are things I didn’t tell you.” She said.

“…Like what?”

“After you left, Chanyeol oppa and I talked.”

He nodded as he leaned on his car. Junhee bit her lip, maybe it was a good thing that Chanyeol told her how he felt. It made her realize whom she really loves.

“He..told me…we would be better off as friends.”

“Wait..he told you that? But he was the one who confessed to you.” Sehun blinked.

“Yes, he asked me to forget everything~”

“How rude~”

“Aniya, he told me also that I already had someone in my heart.”

Sehun just stared at her.

“AndI think he’s right, Oh Sehun.”

“There’s this one person that I know I wont be able to forget even if I try to,”

“Hee, if this is~”

“And it’s you. I don’t think I can see anyone else, just you.” She bit her lip.

Sehun balked, then he smiled.

“I like you, you brat.” She chuckled.

 

Sehun’s smile grew wider and he just pulled her to him while wrapping his arms around her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++