41

The Change

 

 

 

Sehun tugged on his tuxedo coat as he stepped in the garden, it was a garden party. And for one thing, he did not want to attend, but Kai had been pestering for about four hours just for him to come.

He shook his head, one of the many reasons he didn’t want to come was because he might see Chanyeol and Junhee, and heck, he did not want to see them.

He knew it would just hurt him if they saw the two together, but he was Junhee’s friend, he should be happy for her, right?

He exhaled lightly as he walked towards the guests.

 

Junhee walked in the party with her cousin, ahead of them were Suho and this other lady whom she didn’t bother to get to know.

“But, who is she?” She whispered, Kai shrugged.

“I think, she’s someone Suho hyung knows.”

“Wow, that did not even occur to me, Kim Jongin.” Junhee smiled wanly.

Kai chuckled, then he saw Sehun standing by the drink bar.

“Oh Sehun’s here, let’s go.” He started to drag Junhee with him. Junhee tensed as her cousin pulled her.

Sehun glanced up as the cousins came to join him. Junhee was looking at anywhere but him.

“Ya, how have you been?” Kai slapped his arm.

“I’m good, how’s work?” He asked. Junhee’s brows furrowed for a second, then she pulled away from Kai.

“Kai, I~”

“Yo, Miss Kim.” Chanyeol walked to them. Sehun looked away. Kai’s brows rose as he felt tension in the air.

“Hey, oppa.” She smiled.

Kai smiled to himself.

“Ya, you two should tone it down, rumors are spreading like wildfire.”

“It’s not our fault they misunderstand.” Chanyeol shrugged.

Sehun looked at the two.

“Well, you two are right, continue being best buddies then, leave your cousin here with Oh Sehun, Junhee.” Kai made a face at her, Sehun’s brows met briefly.

“Kim Jongin, why would I leave you? Later, women would flock over you and you’ll need my help.” Junhee playfully hit his arm. Chanyeol glanced at Sehun, then he smiled.

“Junhee-yah~”

Sehun grabbed Junhee’s wrist and started dragging her away.

 

Junhee felt her back hit the stone wall softly.

Sehun was still holding onto her wrist tightly.

“What are you doing?” She asked him.

“…You…didn’t choose him?” Sehun asked her.

“Choose who?” Junhee blinked.

“That guy.”

“What are you talking about Oh Sehun?” She groaned.

Sehun sighed and looked away from her.

“You don’t even have the right to sigh at me. I’m leaving.” She spat as she tried to walk away, but Sehun pulled her back and pinned both of her wrists on the wall.

Junhee froze.

“..Ya, what~”

“Do…I seem like a child to you?” Sehun asked as he moved closer.

“Oh Sehun, let go. You’re starting to~” Junhee stopped as Sehun enclosed the space between them.

“…Can’t you see me, Kim Junhee?” He whispered, his breath touching her cheeks. Junhee tensed.

“I asked you to choose well, did you?”

Junhee remained quiet, Sehun smiled and placed his lips on hers.

 

“I hope you did.” He smirked before letting go of her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hah!