20

The Change

 

Junhee groaned as Kai and Suho glared at her through the iPad’s screen.

“I’m okay now, guys.” She said for the nth time.

“Who collapses because it suddenly got colder? We keep on telling you to dress warmly.” Kai nagged.

“Seriously, what got into your head again, Kim Junhee?” Suho looked angry.

Chanyeol was sitting on one of the vinyl chairs, smiling.

“Are you alone?” Kai asked.

“Ani, Chanyeol oppa’s here.” She tilted the screen towards Chanyeol’s direction. Chanyeol waved at the two.

“Oh.” Suho blinked.

“Sehun?” Kai queried.

“Don’t ask, he left last night.” She frowned.

Then the call ended, Junhee put the iPad down.

“The doctor said you could be discharged this afternoon.” Chanyeol nodded.

“I know, thanks oppa.” She nodded at him. Chanyeol smiled and walked to her.

“I don’t know if I should say this, but you really should take care of yourself.” He said.

“You’re not going to nag, right? I mean, I already have one Kim Jongin in my life.” She winced. Chanyeol chuckled and squeezed her shoulder.

“No, but maybe later.”

“Well, you better say goodbye to your babe then.” She shot back.

Chanyeol just shook his head.

“No, I cant let go of you, Junhee.”

Junhee balked and looked at him, Chanyeol just gave her a warm smile.

“I’ll get you something to drink.”

 

Sehun leaned back on his car’s seat as he parked at the hospital’s basement, he had no idea why lost his cool the night before, but he just felt overwhelmed by everything. He was just so worried over Junhee plus the fact that he could have done something so that she would have never collapsed. He sighed as he slid down from his car and walked towards the elevator.

Sehun arrived at the floor, then he walked towards her room. He paused as he heard voices.

“You’re not going to nag, right? I mean, I already have one Kim Jongin in my life.”

“No, but maybe later.”

“Well, you better say goodbye to your babe then.”

“No, I cant let go of you, Junhee.”

 “I’ll get you something to drink.”

His eyes widened slightly, then he stepped back as Chanyeol stepped out from the room.

“No, I cant let go of you, Junhee.”

Sehun’s brows met before he slid the doors open.

Junhee glanced up as he walked in the room.

“You know I don’t mean it that way.” Junhee looked at him.

“I know, sorry Kim.” He nodded then Junhee smiled and stretched her arms to him. Sehun shook his head and bent down to hug her.

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked as he let go and took the seat next to her.

“Yes, I can be released this afternoon.”

Sehun nodded, then he glanced around.

“Junhee-yah.”

Junhee looked at him.

“Don’t.”

“Don’t what?”

“Don’t keep on pushing me to Eunmi.” He stated. Junhee nodded slowly.

“Good, I’ll~”

Chanyeol stepped back in the room with two cans of orange juice and his secretary behind him.

Sehun looked away.

“Oppa, he came to see me.”

“Oh, really? Then I’ll leave you to him. Is that alright?” Chanyeol smiled at her.

“It’s okay, thanks oppa. You should get some rest too.”

 

Sehun pursed his lips as he settled himself on the couch in front of the flat screen television. They were already in the Kim residence and Junhee was sleeping on her bed.

He knew Junhee would never lie to him. But he had a feeling he was being in the dark, like Junhee was keeping something from him.

Chanyeol.

Maybe she was keeping something about Chanyeol.

But then again, why would she keep things from him?

He shook his head and just leaned on the seat.

 

Why was he even stressing himself on the issue anyway?

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++