It couldn't be...

No More.

21/10/2134   00:32   Hospital

  Shinwoo hit the wall with his fist hardly and tears filling his two eyes. He couldn't believe all this happened. After 3 months of hoping and waiting, this was the result, reality is always cruel, it spares for no men. 

  "Why didn't you save him?!"he grabbed hold of Lay's shirt, half shouting.

  "I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen too, if that's his fate, we really can't change it. Life is full of unexpected sadness, but we still have to be tough and move on. Maybe it's time for you to lead a normal life."

  "Normal life? Are you kidding? How can my life be normal when he's gone? He is my EVERYTHING! You are going to save him right? I beg you, Dr. Zhang! Please save him!"

  Lay shook his head,"All you need now is time. Accept the reality, he couldn't be saved anymore. HE'S DEAD!"

  "You told me he was better that day...you told me there's chances of him waking up...and now you're telling me he's dead?! This isn't real...this isn't real..."Shinwoo shook his head while mumbling with his hands holding Lay's hand tightly.

  "Time will make everything alright,"Lay pushed Shinwoo's hands away and walked away with his heart aching.


21/10/2134  01:17   House

  "Guys, guess what?"Luhan jumped off his bed once he received a message.

  "Don't disturb me, I just got to sleep,"Xiumin didn't care to bother Luhan.

  "I will only say this once. Listen up! Gongchan is dead!"Luhan announced.

  Suho peeped his head out off the blanket,"Seriously?"

  "What???"Baekhyun and Chanyeol nearly bumped into each other.

  "Lay just messaged me. It's definitely not a fake news."Luhan answered.

  "I didn't know that his life ended this fast. This is really unexpected, "Kai joined in.

  "Well,whatever it is, this case is closed. Seems like we're going to have easy life from now onwards, "Suho said,"we should really sleep now and what's waiting for us next. "

  With that, everyone went back to sleep with different kinds of feelings. Should they be happy or sad? They really had no idea. What's coming next is much more important than to mourn over their so called enemy's death. No, it's supposed to be celebrating their enemy's death.


 21/10/2134    09:40   C&C Headquarters

  Kris was thinking deeply, and smiled without him noticing. It was like everything is taking his sides, even though he lost his friends, but who cares? He didn't have any friends along this while, friends meant nothing to him to be honest. Well, since Gongchan is dead, nothing would stop him now, he's free from obstacles, to continue his plans.

  Upon this moment, someone knocked at his office's door. Kris kept his smile,"Come in." It was really a surprised when he saw Lay was the one coming in, he didn't expect it, he thought it was the rest of them since Lay didn't come to the headquarters often.

  "It's a surprise that you're here,"Kris said.

  Lay snorted,"Oh yeah? This will be the last time ever I will bring myself to this kind of evil palace! You're all the same, I can trust no one now, all without human nature, working with you all will make me lose my humanity."

  "What are you trying to hint me?"

  "A leave from this organisation. Well, I didn't know why would I join this organisation afterall. I guess it's time to free myself from those inhumanity acts, I'm not coming back anymore,"Lay threw a letter on Kris's desk.

  Kris sneered,"Leave? Do you think you can leave? Do you think you have a choice? Don't be naive, Lay. You're forever locked here ever since you entered here. You said you didn't know why did you join us, well, let me remind you. Think about those days when you were chased out of the house by your parents and was starving by the roadside, who helped you? Think about how you became a doctor, who paid your fees for you to study? Think about all the fame and properties you've got, who made you own those things? Don't tell me that you've forgotten, because,"he stopped for a moment and went near to Lay,"you couldn't."

  "Why are you like this? You've changed so much. You're not the one I knew 8 years ago, you're a monster now! Yes, I'm thankful for those helped you gave me, but I won't repay you back in this way."

  These words hit Kris in his head and he replied,"Do whatever you want then."


21/10/2134  15:30   House

  "C&C is quite quiet these few days, huh?"Jinyoung asked when they observed C&C's situation through their hidden camera.

  "I heard that their boss fired everyone, that's why it's so quiet,"Baro answered.

  "I saw someone entered the headquarters this morning tho,"Sandeul joined in.

  "Oh ya, I saw that guy too! He looks like a doctor,"Baro said.

  "Really? Why didn't I notice it?"Jinyoung questioned,"rewind to that time."

  Sandeul followed what Jinyoung said,"Here it is."

  Jinyoung looked into the screen and mumbled,"Dr. Zhang?"

  "What?"

  "I think I know this guy, he is Dr. Zhang. He is a famous neurologist, in..."Jinyoung paused, trying hard to think the hospital's name.

  "In which hospital?"Sandeul and Baro asked almost at the same time.

  Jinyoung took out his tablet and searched for a picture then pointed to them,"This hospital."

  Sandeul and Baro looked at each other,"Seriously?! This is the hospital we were looking for!"


22/10/2134 00:57  House

  There was Shinwoo lying on his bed, trying hard to sleep but he just couldn't. His best friend left him, that is a reality, he lost his best friend, for now and forever. He looked through the window, and thought of those days when they always fly kites together, and now he's the only one left. Two kites, left one kite. Life is meaningless for him now. The brightly shining stars in the dark sky seemed to be like persuading him to do what he was thinking in his mind right now.

  Shinwoo stood up and grabbed a blade from his table, "Channie, I'm here to accompany you, you won't feel lonely now." 

  The cold blade was pressed into his wrists, and he let his blood flowed out, not intending to stop his blood. He closed his eyes and start counting, until he went unconscious...


Hmm....pretty sad, huh? I feel like I'm being cruel *sigh* What will happen next...? I don't have an idea too...==
Will update soon!! =D (It's time for me to get inspired~~~)